• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now that 2013 is over...

Commander

Smash Ace
I never liked Jigglypuff, always saw her as a waste of space; i'm pretty sure she'll end up back on the roster anyway but that'd just be another waste of char for the sake of tradition imo

but if it were up to me...
In japan Jigglypuff is as iconic for Pokemon as Pikachu is.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Aside from the new character additions, simply the art direction of the game. I like all the little effects and how they're making more of the game being in HD than just trying to make it hyper realistic like most games. Also, I can't get over all the facial expressions and how alive the characters seem to be this time around.

pitthekit

Smash Ace
I am glad she is removed in brawl sse added too much data to one layered disk so they had to make it duel layered to fit in sse . Wii receptors had a hard time reading this and got damaged.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What's this argument about Jigglypuff? I like her, she really needs to be buffed though.
Oh and:
I am glad she is removed in brawl sse added too much data to one layered disk so they had to make it duel layered to fit in sse . Wii receptors had a hard time reading this and got damaged.
She's still in:
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Jigglypuff_(SSBB)

Edit: Sorry about that, just saw she and assumed Jigglypuff.

Last edited:

Ascended

Smash Ace
1: TWO new Smash Bros. games.
2: Sonic's return.
3: Mega Man being a newcomer.
4: Mario Galaxy stage.
5: Marth's redesign.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the comeback of Twinkies

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Hot Zelda, Hot Peach...Hot Marth? Hot Wii Fit Trainer, Gorgeous Rosalina newcomer trailer...EVERYTHING but the removal of SSE.
Even Samus looks hot with her suit on, and we haven't even seen Zero Suit Samus yet, but i can say that i will have a fierce nosebleed!

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
That was pretty horrible... to think about a world without Twinkies...
Seriously......and the fact scares me that only 4 people liked it.

On a serious note! I ditto what everyone has already said :)

bloodbuzzed

Smash Apprentice
The daily hype of waking up to a new image every day for a game that I've been anticipating for years and will play for even more years! (Peach's early reveal and the general gorgeousness of the HD quality doesn't hurt either)

D

Deleted member

I'm just glad that Luigi got confirmed before 2013. I wanna see my favorite character in action! I am also extremely glad that Sonic is back!
I'm also glad to know that:
1. Tripping is removed; thank god.
2. The SSE got removed; I hated the SSE.
3. A faster Smash. I do hope that they improve the hitstun, however.

peachy!

super princess
It's hard to name only one aspect of the game that I currently love. But the brighter, happier colors, the uniqueness of the newcomers, and the impressive trailers are what have hyped me up.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The biggest news had to be Rosalina's playable inclusion. If you want to reference Super Mario Galaxy, it would be a big mistake to not make her be part of the battle.

Top Bottom