• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova's Online Teams Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
gonna start this with 8 teams unless alot more people want to join

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
Name: EÇaneman
Team: caneut - ecartman
Contacts: skype: caneut

Last edited:

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
For formality:

Name: XKCP
Team: XKCP - MrMarbles
Contacts: Smashboards PM or text if you ask for it

yOLORIN

Smash Apprentice
Name - Pony Warriorz
Team - Ducky & Studstill
PM here or skype group
Thanks for running nova.

Last edited:

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
You completely hate me and insulted me non stop in the skype group yet im being a child? funny. Maybe you should learn how to talk to people and I would let you play. It shouldnt be this hard for you to understand why i wouldnt want you in my tourney.

actually go ahead and join, idc
Thanks for reminding me today why I shouldn't let u in this tourney, go **** off. Sorry to anyone who wanted to team with cobr but I cant let this piece of crap in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Thanks for reminding me today why I shouldn't let u in this tourney, go **** off. Sorry to anyone who wanted to team with cobr but I cant let this piece of crap in it.
Nova, I understand that you and Rob aren't the best of friends, and believe me, I'm certainly not siding with him on any of this (I don't use Skype, but from what I've seen on the boards, I agree that his actions towards you are immature and annoying), to be honest though, you shouldn't let your personal feelings and opinion of somebody dictate how you run your tournament.

Try not to let him get it to you. Your priority should be making this tournament the best event possible, it should not be trying to get back at Rob.

Just my two cents.

Sangoku

Smash Master
^If you make this thread turn into another flamewar YOU will be heavily infracted.

Won't let this opportunity to ban Kero slide héhé

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
FLAMEWARE

DOWNLOADS NOW AVAILABLE

i'm content with not being allowed in. don't think i need to make a point about it. that being said, i STILL THINK SAFFRON SHOULD BE ALLOWED. teams are saffron are great to watch. dreamland teams are...a bit painful, truth be told.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
Saffron sucks for tryhard play2win teams(being a tryhard, I would know), dl battlefield (Online) congo hiderule and beta 1 are the best stages available online for teams, peachs sucks2

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Name: Near
Team: Near - Mariguas
Contacts: PM pl0x

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Nova, I understand that you and Rob aren't the best of friends, and believe me, I'm certainly not siding with him on any of this (I don't use Skype, but from what I've seen on the boards, I agree that his actions towards you are immature and annoying), to be honest though, you shouldn't let your personal feelings and opinion of somebody dictate how you run your tournament.

Try not to let him get it to you. Your priority should be making this tournament the best event possible, it should not be trying to get back at Rob.

Just my two cents.
no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom