• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova's Online Teams Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Nova's Online Teams Tournament

This tournament is for North America only. Grab a teammate and join the fun!

Rules:
- First match is on dreamland, after that loser picks. Legal stages are dreamland, hyrule, peach's castle and congo
- Matches will be best of 3 except grand finals which will be best of 5
- All characters legal
- Team attack on
- 5 stock matches
- Double elimination
- You must win twice if you come from the losers bracket and make it to the Final Championship Match.

===================================

Prizes: TBA

Name: Nova
Team: Nova - Isai
Contacts: skype:gavinmac20

1. hipstur - LD
2. XKCP - MrMarbles
3. Mint - Vale
4. Wilde - Zeds
5. Rush - Shears
6. KnitePhox - YBOMBB
7. Froski - Komo
8. caneut - ecartman
9. Ducky - Studstill
10. Boom - JaimeHR
11. JosephZander - Dr. Combos
12. Killer - The Z
13. Near - Mariguas

Bracket:

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
whatever i changed the rules, you cant play in it anyways so dont know why you care either way
this is the kind of statement that makes people dislike you. just saying.

in any case, i was merely making a point about the ruleset. and i still think saffron is gucci in teams, and would lead to some pretty cool stuff from both parties. although if we wind up seeing just a bunch of pika dubs and pika/kirbies, it's going to be snooze anyway. i'm all for ridiculousness.

M!nt

Smash Champion
whatever i changed the rules, you cant play in it anyways so dont know why you care either way
Blocking someone from joining a tournament because you don't like them? That's pretty childish.
Does a level 9 CPU count as a teammate?
Can I be your teammate? :3c We would totally win!

Oh but I can't really play until thurday lol

Last edited:

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Blocking someone from joining a tournament because you don't like them? That's pretty childish.
If u were hosting a party would u let people that you dont like come over? same situation here. You have no idea how big a douche he is to me.

this is the kind of statement that makes people dislike you. just saying.

in any case, i was merely making a point about the ruleset. and i still think saffron is gucci in teams, and would lead to some pretty cool stuff from both parties. although if we wind up seeing just a bunch of pika dubs and pika/kirbies, it's going to be snooze anyway. i'm all for ridiculousness.
you dont like me, y would u expect me to let u play. also stop saying people dislike me like i actually give a damn. If u want to play in someones tourney maybe u should try not to be a huge asshole to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
I don't play teams, I'm just illustrating how big of a fool you are. Also, I'd love for you to try to host a console tourney and bar people you don't like from entering. It would be fantastic.

mint hit the nail on the head with "childish", though

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I don't play teams, I'm just illustrating how big of a fool you are. Also, I'd love for you to try to host a console tourney and bar people you don't like from entering. It would be fantastic.

mint hit the nail on the head with "childish", though
lol loser get out my thread. I doubt u would let me play in a tourney if u hosted one. You just dont get it. You think u can constantly talk down to me and call me names then wonder y i wouldnt want u to play in my tourney. u have no sense of reality.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
if I were to host a tourney, I'd let anyone join. I'm not like you. I do like it when you quit and then host tournies with matts. Makes me laugh. Don't discriminate based on personal feelings, it's unprofessional and makes you look like scum.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
if I were to host a tourney, I'd let anyone join. I'm not like you. I do like it when you quit and then host tournies with matts. Makes me laugh. Don't discriminate based on personal feelings, it's unprofessional and makes you look like scum.
when did i host a tourney with MATTS? You don't even know what you're talking about its embarrassing. scum? all u do is insult me in every post, please go talk to someone who cares and stop spamming my thread.

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
you said you and matts were planning on hosting a huge north American tourney this June. Don't lie, now.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
please go away its clear all u want to do is argue, you're spamming my thread i dont have time to argue with you. go back to ur skype chat where u can talk about me all u want.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Stop arguing now, or take it to PM. Let's try not to derail a thread as soon as it's created... Next post on that subject is infracted.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
hold a vote as to whether or not people want saffron. I'll join if saffron is available. Partner pending

kys

Smash Ace
This is enough to get me to buy a controller . . . but I'll be traveling in a week and I'll be gone for a week. Ugh

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
I'd play teams just to spite gav. If he wants to be a child and prevent me from playing, so be itm otherwise ita me and real on a team.

VVilde

Smash Cadet
Me and Zeds gonna team the **** up

also incase anyone was wondering why cob always walks around in little boy pants, its because he has a chode. this should also explain why he doesn't lift, has temper tantrums, and is a samus main

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I'd play teams just to spite gav. If he wants to be a child and prevent me from playing, so be itm otherwise ita me and real on a team.
You completely hate me and insulted me non stop in the skype group yet im being a child? funny. Maybe you should learn how to talk to people and I would let you play. It shouldnt be this hard for you to understand why i wouldnt want you in my tourney.

actually go ahead and join, idc

Last edited by a moderator:

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
People please sign up like i showed in the example so i don't have to read every post and figure out who's teaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom