• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

Rush 2112

Tag: 2112 (Twenty-one Twelve)
NNID
KevinOfNine
i saw rob online last night, and when i messaged him he went offline. i doubt he's interested.

well for the stock, we're gonna do it this way to suit everyones needs. some 3 and some 4. its the only way :/

and when you say low-tier tourney, i can only assume you mean to only use low-tier characters??? i dunno, explain yourself!

ok, so i here's what im bringing:
some GC games, SSBM, Soul Calibur 2, Mario Tennis, Mario Kart
some PS2 games, Tekken 5, DBZ TenKaiChi, Guitar Heroes 2
3 GC controllers, 1 PS2 controller, 1 PS2 Guitar, PS2 a/v and power cords

i couldnt find the action replay :( that really sux

and can somebody bring a ps2? if hugh doesnt already have one? i have all the hookups so you would just need to bring the machine alone

just so you all know, there will an open jam session. drums,guitar, and keyboards ^.^ rock on...you still got that stuff there right Hugh?

im so ready :D i played some smash last night, doing some Hyper Grav Training, many thanks to Dom for that one. i dont feel confident enough with my Samus to enter her in the tournament. i think i'll go with Peach or Falco

if anybody wants to contact me email my hotmail link_2112 address, or add me on MSN. ill give out my phone number there. ill be online saturday morning right up until i leave. you can message here anytime until then

lilindian

Smash Rookie
well i'll still call tonight we can talk more in the car. till then im probably gonna eat and then start practicing for tomorrow. im down for a low-tier tourney afterwards. as in low tier characters. how much will entry fee be? i might have to swing by the bank or sumthing later.

Pey

Smash Apprentice
It's not far in Cole Harbour, only about 10 minutes Mic Mac Mall, besides, isn't March break the coming week? That's lame but perhaps next time.

Yes Link, by low tier I mean low tier characters. I still think 3 stock best of 5 makes more sense because you keep the same stock #... anyway I'll show up around 6pm, probably with some loser friend if he gets my email in time.

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
well, im leaving very soon. next time i'll be on the boards is saturday morning. anybody needing a ride will have to give me detailed instruction along with address, ill be using google map and priting them out. i would appreciate landmarks such as the superstore or some other very noticable thing. i wont require gas money. sure, ill do a low tier tourney

Jiko

Smash Rookie
Hey Link, I tried calling your cell and got no answer so in case your still at home or within range of a computer, *shug* Adam and me are grabbing a quick bite at the cafeteria at rez before we try calling again. Same building

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
ya, i just went out to turn on my car and saw that, i'll call you back in a bit. im picking up vic at the mall and we're heading out that way. im leaving right now!

Pey

Smash Apprentice
Link, lil, jiko, adam good times. Lil you were tougher than I expected.. nice zelda btw.

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
yup, for sure. i needed the challenge. i havn't played much Smash lately, PSU is too good. i called it, vic would beat us all. its good tho, it'l make us better haha

TOURNAMENT DIDNT HAPPEN.....in case you didnt make it and your wondering

not enough ppl, hugh and mark and dom couldnt make it. otherwise we would have done it

Animus45

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, sorry about bailing again.. at least the venue was there i guess. Anyway the matches i did have were great.
Let me know the next time you can come down, I'll clear my schedule completely.

Pey

Smash Apprentice
The hell you talkin about link.. indian and I were even, you were gone too much.

I'll have a tournament in april if ppl tell me they're comin.

Animus45

Smash Rookie
Oh, I have the videos compiled. There's over 100 of them so i can't upload them all, but if you remember a good match, tell me who was playing and what chars and i'll see if i can find it/upload it. Otherwise I'll probably just start uploading ones that look close.

Pey

Smash Apprentice
There was taping going on? Did you record any of my matches you crazy *******?

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
haha ya maybe i was gone too much, i did see you beat him a couple times. you fu.cking controller hog! man, im not into smash like i used to be. i cant see me going up for a tourney any time soon really.....PSU takes all of video game time. id rather play that. and besides, even tho i didnt win all the time, im the fastest so im ok with that :D when smash brawl comes out ill be in my glory, until then ill get a few matchs in with vic and put ssbm aside for a while ^.^

adamf1000

Smash Rookie
Yeah, Animus, Could you upload some matches between me and Jiko if there is any there. Thanks.

lilindian

Smash Rookie
it was afun day but i really would have liked a tourney. not really for the money but just so that we could have actual rankings. friendlies are fun but its not as definite as a tourney. for instance in friendlies who cares if you lose? in a tourney a lot more strategy and skill is required. Im sure it would have been different with character selection and stage selection.

Pey

Smash Apprentice
Decent. Thanks animus.

Tho upon further inspection of the recorded video it seems Vic did me in quite nicely .

lilindian

Smash Rookie
well i found out my last exam is april 26 so im heading home april 27. man i was soo soo sloppy during the smash-fest. thanks animus tho. i actually get to watch my mistakes now so i can improve upon them.

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
its hard to find time for smash. i want to go to anti to play against you vic, hows wednesday or thursday? im off work at 9pm and would only get there around 10pm, so just let me know if that works. HUGH you need to put up some of my falco vs vic vids!

lilindian

Smash Rookie
sorry i havent checked this in a while. this week woulda been perffect. i had nothing to do everynight. its pretty much going to be the same next week if you wanted to swing through Kev. I have 2 weeks left of classes then i go 2 weeks without finals. plenty of time to get one more smash-fest in.

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
not me Zach, not for a while

and Vic, i couldnt make it this week my car is acting up, i dont want to go far with it. maybe sometime next week. it would be fun, but if we cant i wont really care. im just not that into smash anymore :/ and i probably wont be until Brawl comes out...

Pey

Smash Apprentice
Like this thread was really gonna die . Get it together **** nuts, maybe I'll make a music video to revive your jangeled nerves.. maybe one day you'll beat the king. Pey out!

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
*insert sarcastic laugh here*

the only thing your King of, is "controller hog"

i will destroy you

Pey

Smash Apprentice
:) :) :)

We should have a tournament before Hugh goes away. Maybe intencity will do one this summer later on....................................
!?

Catdog

Smash Rookie
lol yeah i unfortuntaly i still play alot, there is a gu down my hallway that seems to want beat me bad, but his dk is a match for any of my real characters. I cant go anywhere cause i dont have any trans and i dont know my way around.

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
lol yeah i unfortuntaly i still play alot, there is a gu down my hallway that seems to want beat me bad, but his dk is a match for any of my real characters. I cant go anywhere cause i dont have any trans and i dont know my way around.
Too bad. I need some real competition. Maybe there'll be a tourney sometime that we can go to.

Catdog

Smash Rookie
i really need to check m spelling before i post somthing. I see, wel if thats the way u feel i can respect that.

Top Bottom