• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 8, 2014] Shuffle VI (Columbus, Ohio)

Azekahh

Smash Rookie
NNID
Azekahh
Hey guys, I'm trying to arrange something for my buddy and I to come to Shuffle this year. It will be the first real tournament we've ever been to, and I'm really looking forward to it!

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
We can definitely get a list of entrants up for you guys. Let me start working on that when I get home.

Brett

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Hey! Let's really push advertisement for this these last couple days! How can we help? We wanna make this big!

P-dub

Smash Rookie
Played project M all summer, got pretty good. Can't wait to see how I match up against better players

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
are we allowed to request that we not be grouped with our teams partner in pools/bracket? (haven't signed up yet, about to)

Last edited:

SoulPech

Smash Master
Update on my Housing:

1. Scary LB (Ed)
2. Stef
3. MeekSpeedy
4. V115 (i think; always forget name...that one zss from canadia)
5. Xeroxen
6. IN guy 2
7. XYK
8. r00.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
I am looking for housing for saturday too (but am totally willing to sleep on the floor/in a car/in a box)

Also a PM doubles partner, because no one else likes doubles : (

SuperSalamence

Smash Cadet
NNID
T-Flex
3DS FC
5455-9990-9310
I might need a brawl doubles partner.

Edit: I'm on the fence about entering doubles. If I later decide to enter it and manage to find a partner, can I pay at the door on the day of the event? It really shouldn't be too much of a hassle to fit one more team into the brawl dubs bracket when the turnout most likely won't be big and it doesn't start till 6:00.

Last edited:

Russy

Russydorf of Cincy
I might need a brawl doubles partner.

Edit: I'm on the fence about entering doubles. If I later decide to enter it and manage to find a partner, can I pay at the door on the day of the event? It really shouldn't be too much of a hassle to fit one more team into the brawl dubs bracket when the turnout most likely won't be big and it doesn't start till 6:00.
I would also like to know this

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
It appears that a lot of people signed up last minute, so there should be a decent amount of people now hopefully!
I also know quite a few people who missed registration and now can't participate :(

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

I'd like to make the announcement that we are reopening registration due to popular demand. We will be posting pools the night before the tournament with spaces in each of them for those who register at the door.

Also, we will be hosting a Sm4sh 3DS event, which I just received word will receive Qualifying Points in the event MLG holds a Sm4sh event. This will be the first Sm4sh Qualifying event and an extra opportunity to compete. A stage and rule list for Sm4sh will be added by 6pm EST today.

You can register here: www.bit.ly/shufflevireg, and for any further questions you can reply to this thread, send us a message, or email us at esportsinitiative@gmail.com
Brett

Last edited:

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Hey guys,

I'd like to make the announcement that we are reopening registration due to popular demand. We will be posting pools the night before the tournament with spaces in each of them for those who register at the door.

Also, we will be hosting a Sm4sh 3DS event, which I just received word will receive Qualifying Points in the event MLG holds a Sm4sh event. This will be the first Sm4sh Qualifying event and an extra opportunity to compete. A stage and rule list for Sm4sh will be added by 5pm EST today.

You can register here: www.bit.ly/shufflevireg, and for any further questions you can reply to this thread, send us a message, or email us at esportsinitiative@gmail.com
Brett
If I already registered, am I still able to register for the 3DS event?
And where does this fit in the schedule?

Last edited:

Azekahh

Smash Rookie
NNID
Azekahh
Yeah, I'd like to enter the 3DS event as well... are we able to just register at the door for that one or what?

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
We will have all the Sm4sh info together by 6pm tonight, we are having a meeting that ends then! If you have already registered for Shuffle, and want to enter the 3DS event, that can easily be done at the door, or with an email to esportsinitiative@gmail.com with the Subject "3DS registration- [Name]"

Brett

Top Bottom