• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nov. 3rd - Lincoln, NE - Tournament on the UNL Campus

Echo

Smash Champion
Alright so the tournament is held on Campus of the University of Nebraska in Lincoln, in a section called the Union. There is also a Halo 3 tournament going on that day in the next room, but no one wants to play that silly game anyway :p

Directions from Omaha:
Take the I-80 West Exit towards Lincoln
Take the 27TH STREET exit- EXIT 403
Turn LEFT onto N 27TH St.
Turn RIGHT onto VINE St.
Turn LEFT on N 16th St.
Turn RIGHT on S St.

You'll come up to a parking lot on your left. The building straight ahead is the Union. You can park in the parking lot on weekends and won't get a ticket. The tournaments will be going right next to the food court. See you there!

Its going to be on November 3rd.
Registration for the tournament will begin at 10:30am.
The tournament will begin at Noon, starting with the doubles tournament.

Your entry fee pays for both singles and doubles, if you pay the entry fee and only enter one of the events, you're still paying the same.

For students of the University the entry fee is $10.
For non-students of the University the entry fee is $20.

If you can bring a setup at all, please do.

If you need housing, then let me know, I can hook you up. I believe so far we have MTKD and crew are staying. and I apoligize for the quickly made post, but I am short of time at the moment.

This is going to be the first and opening event for our NE/IA circuit, so be ready :]

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
What are you talking about? I did get the first post... JBM doesnt count...
The Union or w/e is the same place as last time right? And since this is a weekend, Ill be able to park in the teacher's parking lot right? Also, WTF is Secks.? That fool isnt posting no more, thats krusty.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
2 accounts Tyser... -_-;

100% sure that Im 43% sure if ill show.
%'s are rising with a thumbs up
I call Seckz.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind but november 3rd is uber soon :( maybe if it was a week ahead or something because like i just now discovered this thread. I guess that's what i get for not checking smashboards that often.

Tisk tisk women im a whole lot farther :( but hey i can't talk cuz i don't think im going due to short notice. (my fault) But traveling is fun!

Ech0

Smash Rookie
Holy shiz, Des Moiners are kreepin this shiz? This should be real!!

MTKD

Smash Apprentice
Ya, I plan on taking first in Singles and beating Echo and having a different winner for a chance...He hE He.

Ech0

Smash Rookie
Dood, Im gonna slash his tires before he leaves to UNL so that someone else will get first for a change... and Smeesh's also, incase he drives Mike.... Its genius!!

Not really Mike, your my fav.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
It looks like the smash players will get a chance to win our 19" Widecreen LCD Monitor from Gateway valued at $279!! just by participating!!

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Directions from Omaha:
Take the I-80 West Exit towards Lincoln
Take the 27TH STREET exit- EXIT 403
Turn LEFT onto N 27TH St.
Turn RIGHT onto VINE St.
Turn LEFT on N 16th St.
Turn RIGHT on S St.

You'll come up to a parking lot on your left. The building straight ahead is the Union. You can park in the parking lot on weekends and won't get a ticket. The tournaments will be going right next to the food court. See you there!

Cerrus

Smash Cadet
........well have fun, as long as we are having smash tourneys next year (whether they be brawl or melee) I'll be there lol

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Hey echo, megan and secks made the flyer w/o a computer so it has glitter and sparkles..who would have thought. they made 12 but the smash network on facebook knows about it, it also says there's a smash tournament on the halo flyer.

Uli

Smash Champion
Hey echo, megan and secks made the flyer w/o a computer so it has glitter and sparkles..who would have thought. they made 12 but the smash network on facebook knows about it, it also says there's a smash tournament on the halo flyer.
lololololol

anywhoooo has anyone talked to murn about going to this?! i havent seen that guy in forever

Echo

Smash Champion
ok so far we got these people up for housing at our place:

MTKD, Captain Love, Joker, the other guy cant think of his name, Fall, Scizmshizzmm, dv02, and apparently dv02s brother.

anyone else wanna get in on this? :p We'll probably be playin all night.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Yeah my bad uli ****ing *******s keep *******s keep making me close fri-sun i probobly would have on the third but i told them to **** off.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I was talking about Friday and playing games, we will be there.

Top Bottom