• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nov. 24th *3rd Orange County Foothil Ranch TOURNY!!!! hosted by Aznforce.***

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
K because depending on what I hear from banana republic tomorrow, I may or may not make it because they might interview me on saturday. I am sorry everyone >.< Please move me to unconfirmed.

Maybe bad question, but anyone know about how long the last one ran for?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wow people bring TVs plzzzz

if wreckless doesn't go i'll need a partner =)

btw anyone want to money match?

i would really prefer if teams was first btw, it takes me foreveeeeeer to warm up. teams are traditionally used as a warm up.

khepri

Smash Lord
Since I can't make the tourney in SD tomorrow, and I really want to attend a tourney while I'm here, my chances of going to this one just went up quite a bit.

Anyone wanna team? I'm pretty decent at teams, I just need a couple practice rounds first. If anyone is shady about it, you can look up my team matches on youtube with kels. Unless P wants to team... but he already told wreckless they would team. :(

$mm's anyone?

Also, I live in Downey so if anyone wants to share a ride with me to the tourney then say so.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'll team with you khepri, i dunno if wreckless is going. i was gonna team with joe but he's not confirmed either. so if you're 100% to go then i'm 100% to team with you =)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
clicking avoid tolls... doesn't change the route at all for me. i better not run into tolls =/

and who are we asking for when we call. i plan on leaving around 9 and getting there around 10

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hey! This is an hour's drive for me. I just woke up right now. If I go, will you hold off until I arrive? It should be like 12:30. To make things right, I'll bring a tv and cube if you wait for me. It's the least I can do to make up for my poor planning. I'm going to shower right now and check back in like 30-45 minutes for your response. Thank you.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
hey mango, you shoulda told me, I could've took you.

Shoutouts:

Kevin (aznforce): solid tourny ^^

khepri: next time we'll take teams. ^^ I blame myself; I'm inexperienced in teams. People underestimated us and we had our chance to win, I just blew it. Good **** beating DC though. I still think you're better than me, you were just off in singles.

PBody: you played badly like you haven't played this game in forever / weren't trying. but wow how do you always win on FD. no mm offers this time?

Danimals: someone got cocky. guess i'm not a n00b anymore. you get mad way too easily. but don't call someone a n00b and tell em you'll hurry up and four stock them and then lose in tourny and get knocked out ^^

lucky: wooooow this guy *****

connor: enter singles noob

For those wondering, I'm assuming brackets should be up shortly but:

1. DSF
2. Lucky
3. Myself
4. Danimals
5. Khepri
5. DC

IIRC

MaNg0

Smash Hero
hey mango, you shoulda told me, I could've took you.

Shoutouts:

Kevin (aznforce): solid tourny ^^

khepri: next time we'll take teams. ^^ I blame myself; I'm inexperienced in teams. People underestimated us and we had our chance to win, I just blew it. Good **** beating DC though. I still think you're better than me, you were just off in singles.

PBody: you played badly like you haven't played this game in forever / weren't trying. but wow how do you always win on FD. no mm offers this time?

Danimals: someone got cocky. guess i'm not a n00b anymore. you get mad way too easily. but don't call someone a n00b and tell em you'll hurry up and four stock them and then lose in tourny and get knocked out ^^

lucky: wooooow this guy *****

connor: enter singles noob

For those wondering, I'm assuming brackets should be up shortly but:

1. DSF
2. Lucky
3. Myself
4. Danimals
5. Khepri
5. DC

IIRC
Ok ill ask next time lol

good **** taking out half of ma crew
and its what u said about danny lol
he called u a noob? and then he lost
hahha

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
hey p are you posting from the emergency room?

i heard danny got a little mad after losing, i just want to make sure you're alright man.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LMAO naw didn't get shanked, but who knows he's gonna be hulk-like next time.

naw i still think you're better than me danny, you just need to not take this game so seriously

LuCKy

Smash Master
awwwww yea now i have enough money to buy mario galaxy:) but cool tourney and i do think P did get better not just because he beat oscar and danny but still i played him twice that tourney and a lil bit of friendlys at mikes house but i do really think he got better and kherpi your the midwest guy right? is that the name you go by? because i didnt really catch it lol we were calling you and your friend the mid west guy but wow you suprissed me you went like crazy in tourney and psychomidget your jggs is pretty good keep up the good work:) and nice job in teams with connor

khepri

Smash Lord
I had fun playing against all of those I got to play with.

P - Good teaming, we almost had Round Table there. Good job placing in singles as well.

DSF - I never thought I'd get to play against you, your marth is pretty **** good. Thanks for playing so many friendlies with me.

aznforce - thanks for the tourney.

DC - I just found out you play as falcon too, I thought you did it solely for the ditto. I hope you have your controller working next time we meet up in tourney.

Lucky - I'll prepare for your fox. And yes, I am the midwest guy.

Non-tourney

Mike - thanks for having me over, good ****, I'll watch out for the combo video.

Mango - nair -> rest is too good...

Inks - If only we had recorded that amazing combo under dreamland.

Nice playing with you all. I'll be back december 11th in case any of you want to play then.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
great job to everyone who placed! I got 3rd in teams with PsychoMidget but that probably isn't saying much. I had a pretty good time, maybe I'll come to the next one.

also, wtf at round table coming about an hour late and still being able to play in doubles :psycho:

Sgt.LTR

Smash Cadet
Now I feel bad I took Mango's spot :(

Had he gone I know the *** would have *****!! Haha his messages were too funny

And NeighbahoodP is pretty good.

And Joey was killer with them IC's. Even though you lost, you're a winner in my <3

Nice money match we had Aznforce ;). Its matches like that that makes me want to try out the game some more. But I'm best at dance games so ill **** there.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
omfg, "I don't know whats gayer P, two men ****ing eachother in the *** or your use of the word "siqq". I hate you" lol

lol, I forgot to quote, sheesh

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Hey guys thanks for coming to the tourny. I had a lot of fun meeting all u guys. Thanks for the friendlies and the matches :) here are the brackets and results!!!

Singles- http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z93/aznforce817/FHrNov24thsingles.gif

1: DSF
2: Lucky
3: Neighborhood P
4: Danimals
5: P Body
5: Khepri
7: Psychomidget
7: DC
9: Kelcii
9: P.J.
9: Thomasexy
9: K-OS
13: Luigi the Butcher
13: Azn 4

Doubles- (bracket is all messed up O.o? )

Results
1: Rond Table? (DC, Lucky)
2: Green Apples (nezumi, DSF)
3: We like Rainbows, we're not gay, but we're supportive (Psychomidget, Connor)
4: Shake 'N Bake
5: Peach *2 (Kelcii, Thomasexy)
5: Tenacious Saucy Men (Aznforce , D.D.)
7: Team Pup 'N Suds (Khepri, NeighborhoodP)
9: The Luigi of K-os (Luigithebutcher, K-OS)
9: Off Constantly
9: Awesome Sauce

The tourny didn't run as smoothly as the second tournament i had but it was still good :) we just needed more BIG tvs :) well have a good one guys.

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
yay for second in teams. Nice to see a bunch of friends I haven't seen in a while.

Lucky, you have to get that tattoo lol. ^___^

Top Bottom