• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOV 17 . SAD . Sorry About the Drive =p . MW circuit event Owosso MI

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I wish I could go! I heard my buddy bowyer will be there. Careful he is goood! (no really, he is better than me! If that says much...) Have fun tomorrow

Dopey

Smash Lord
what community service is it? WAM? ROFLLL good ol WAM.

so anyone coming, when u pull onto springbrook or whatever the last street is, my house is on the LEFT not the RIGHT theres only 2 houses so drive between them then park up on the right by my car

somehow i dropped my chair really hard by my computer and my net came back on LOL

Kagutsuchi

Smash Cadet
I'm going to try really hard to make it to this, even though all of the people I usually play smash with either don't want to go (for whatever reason) or are out of state doing something for Thanksgiving... Already...

><

If I can't convince one of them to go with me I might show up at like 2 if I can still register for singles then <<

D

Deleted member

Partial results from memory:

Doubles:

1st - Tink/Dope
2nd - Sliq/Jiano
3rd - Joel/Viperboy (?)

Singles:

1st - Dope
2nd - Tink
3rd - Jiano
4th - Mathos (?)