• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nothing

ADHD

Smash Hero
Probably better if people don't know about it, lol.

Hylian read this and spread it, I WILL KILL YOU.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Is this going to be one of those things like when you finally realized an opponent can just catch nanas off of their own shields? I mean...not only was it old when you posted it, but it didn't/doesn't have close to the negative effect you thought it did.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah I already knew about this >_> lol I like being able to read edits.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The funnier part is that I just read the edit and it is exactly what I posted. It is an old technique that exists and works against almost every character in the game. I'm surprised you didn't know about this when it came out months ago. Again, don't worry people reading, ADHD is exaggerating the harmfulness of something he doesn't even want you to know exists but chances are if you keep up with new techniques then you found out about this...4-5 months ago and have already taken steps to prevent it from happening (I know I did, lol).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
AZ...post it in the BRoom?
Nah, you know what it is lol.

I use it to get grabs as IC's against people platform camping in their shield :p.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Nah, you know what it is lol.

I use it to get grabs as IC's against people platform camping in their shield :p.
I was thinking something...but now that you said that idk if it's the same thing i was saying...

this is going to bother me until I know what it is:dizzy:

edit: wait...I think I know what it is, but I don't remember a thread made on it =(

ADHD

Smash Hero
This is actually pretty bad AZ. It happens alot and imagine if people knew about it? You know how many chars have jab locks, right?

It is just really infiuriating and so stupid.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I typically don't go on platforms except if the opponent is above me or off stage to the sides and I have bananas lying everywhere...so no, I'm not to worried about it. I typically return via the gaps between platforms on stages like BF. Not saying this could NEVER occur, but it isn't game breaking/a huge worry.

Top Bottom