• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not Another PRoom Topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skywalker

Space Jump
A handful of PRoomers made this thread happen, and I thank all of them. Sit back and enjoy yourself.

REVENGE OF THE SPAM

The Pool Room is in
turmoil. The Spam Lords are
attacking this sanctuary of greatness
and nearly all hope is lost. There is just one
gleam of light. The Young Skywalker recruits
good-willed Pool Roomers to solve an everlasting problem....

Process of Megamallizing a thread:
1.) First, a lame thread is made. (screenshot is in the Premie Cyborg style)

2.) Members spam it with odd comments.
your a moron
3.) The PRoom Tyrant struts his stuff.

Image Photoshopped by Dibs
4.) The thread goes through a process called, "Megamallization."

5.) And the Megamall becomes what it is today.
1. YO! Make threads with discussion potential.

2. If your first post in creating a thread is less than 3 (maybe even 10 for some of you) lines length... don't post it. You'll just be feeding the Megamall even more.

3. No one cares about your rep.

4. Don't take everything seriously on the Internet.

5. Follow the rules or suffer the wrath of a ticked off Hiemie.

6. Stop whining.

7. No one cares about your rep.

8. Stop asking for a Broom... only witches have it.
1. Don't bump old threads. (If it's older than 2 weeks, let it be.)

2. I'll ask any cool PRoomer if they'd like to have _______ with me.

3. Be funny, not spammy.

4. Don't forget the Bud Light for those extra long nights.

5. Respect the BRoomers and Moderators. They're better than us.

6. XZeroBeatX lost his virginity with the mighty Gay Walrus.

7. Rep is useless.

8. You will see a discussion of gruesome 10-eyed monster oral sex experiences in the Megamall if you skim through the dozens of pages.

9. There is never too many mc killa jokes.

10. lol I pwn commonyoshi.
1. Good threads influence good posting.
2. If you want a better Pool Room, then populate it with better threads.
I do not agree {with rep being useless}. I think that the only people allowed in the Proom should be post and rep based, so users with low rep cannot enter, because the lower your rep the more annoying you are. You must also have at least 100 posts so people can have adequate time to rate your valuability.
1. No one cares about your love life unless it's in the right topic and we still won't care.
2. At least we'll help you instead of failing you.
1. Your thread was not cool enough to be stickied but keep thinking that, it will amuse me.

2. Your thread {sucked}.

3. If it was religious or Atheist.

4. If it didn't have a point at all.

7. If it was a completely random Youtube movie.

9. General discussion at its prime doesn't mean spam.

11. Duke's embodiment thread is flawless in logic and will never be merged to anything except awesomeness itself.

12. You will never be good enough to get a mention in that thread.

Rep you say?

I got your rep right here.

Heh, you almost took me seriously.

I find sarcasm difficult to detect over the internet.

Combo'd!
PRoom Etiquette

When you are about to make a post you will regret refer to this poster:

Begging in any form is no good. Don't beg for rep, BRoom entry, or a spot in a any articular theory.

When on the verge of disrepecting Hiemie just think of the 1700's but backwards. He is black and we should treat him as such.

Being funny doesn't hurt. But people with PMS have the reverse effect and they aren't funny at all and they try too hard.

Sometimes the PRoom is like clicking "random article" on wikipedia.org; one minute we are talking about Lamb Chop's Play-along and the next minute we're talking about Phil Luckett. Don't abuse it.

I have a riddle for you: How many threads does it take to talk about riddles?

I've heard that Matt will accept payment through other means then Paypal
to help get you into the BRoom.
Anonymous said:
I hung up the phone. It was the greatest news I had gotten in a long while... I stumbled around trying to find my car keys, the excitment growing. I threw on my shoes and bolted out the door. It was starting to rain now, but I didn't mind. I got into my car and threw it into reverse. On the way there all I could think of was how awesome it was going to be. I've waited for so long and today was the day that it was actually going to happen. When I pulled up I was almost bursting with excrement, I took a deep breath and calmed down for a sec as to seem too dramatic when I went in. I walked in, and there she was, almost glowing in the afternoon light...so slender and beautiful. I walked up and put my hands on her, almost completely overwhelmed by the excitement. I continued to bask in the beauty of it. It brought a tear to my eye...today was the first time that I got to see a Wii in real life! I didn't get to actually play it because EB didn't get the Wiimotes in yet but I bought Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and I've had LOZ:TP paid off for almost two years. I've already read the whole instruction manual to Budokai, even the license agreement. I can't ****ing wait for the midnight launch this Saturday night!!!!!

WRITTEN BY:
COMMONYOSHI
DIBS

FOXPOWER+

SEED OF SORROW
SKYWALKER
UNCLE KENNY
UNCLE MEAT
(ANONYMOUS)
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
PHOTOBUCKET
for the Image Hosting.
HIEMIE
Just because. (I promised a sticky to everyone who wrote in this thread, since this would've been posted in the Unofficial FAQ. Because of the character limit, I couldn't.)
VARUNA
For inspiring us to do a rules thread like his.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
w....t....f

Edit: Now that I have reviewed it I approve, ahahahahaha good stuff man!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I like how they tried to put every race they could in that last picture. Notice the boy, girl sequences as well. That is all.

Edit: Notice also that those across from each other are of different races. That is all.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I wasn't even involved with writing this, man. You PMed me about it and I said that I didn't think it would work and that if you really want a better Pool Room you should just focus on improving the content by means of better topics.

rounder_nk

Smash Ace
yet another reason why i'm bewildered with commonyoshi's newly aquired rep. You sir put the *** in thread....***.

rounder_nk

Smash Ace
yeah but 6 blocks here is about 1.5cm..... after reevaluating the situation i got myself into i realized that this site is comprised of mostly asians. Bad move....

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why is everyone writing FAQs lately? I didn't even say I would sticky this. And I won't. But, it isn't getting megamalled.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I really don't care what becomes of this thread. I just threw in some random rules to go with that other random crap. Although, it is a pretty nice thread.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Im depressed. This thread was turing into "look at my rep, Ive got a big *****!" and now its back on track. But while we are on topic... Nah, I got nothing.

edit: Ha it wont let me say *****

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
hay guyz guess wut?/

KAOS HAS MOD REP CUZ IS RED OLO!!11

**** I'm bored as hell right now. Nothing good on SATELLITE, how pitiful is this?

Dibs

Smash Lord
Too many choices can make any man go crazy. That's why I restrict myself to local channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom