• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 23rd Aug CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Oh come on, its not that big of a deal:
- On Rainbow Road, its Only on the ship
- On Green Green its on the blocks, but the blocks can be destroyed and the wind from the Tree disrupts it
- On Frigate Orphean, The platform moves up and down, meaning you can get out of it easily.
- On Pokemon Stadium, it the wall disappears after a short time.

Nothing here causes a great deal of problems, and are all pretty tricky to pull off. It shouldn't be banned.

Aiko

Smash Champion
i'll think about it. i dont thin it will be banned in teams, but breaking the blocks in green greens is irellevant.

Oniboy

Smash Apprentice
Oh come on, its not that big of a deal:
- On Rainbow Road, its Only on the ship
- On Green Green its on the blocks, but the blocks can be destroyed and the wind from the Tree disrupts it
- On Frigate Orphean, The platform moves up and down, meaning you can get out of it easily.
- On Pokemon Stadium, it the wall disappears after a short time.

Nothing here causes a great deal of problems, and are all pretty tricky to pull off. It shouldn't be banned.
You zero to death my snake on green green and the blocks didn't break the wind doesn't help as as D3 grab range as long zamus grab range , you also zero to death zeros pit on rainbow road need i say more.

Smudge

Smash Lord
I think i proved today I can with without it.

I could probably with without the Normal chain grab, or my Waddle Dees, doesn't mean I'm not going to use them, or put forward my side of the argument if there getting banned.

Aiko

Smash Champion
ok after much thought, i realised this is a no brainer.

no wall chaingrab. its banned. in singles and teams.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
I'll bring mine, it has infinite replays so matches can be recorded

Aiko

Smash Champion
Mako: no need to bring yours, you're travelling the furthest. Although I'd like to get infinite replay. Do you use codes for that?

Almas

Smash Lord
I'll bring my Wii, Brawl+ can be disabled at a press, and I'll ensure to activate Infinite Replays. Yes, a code is used.

So yeah, sign me up ;p.

Almas

Smash Lord
It's one of many softmodded Brawl codes.

EDIT: Problem solved. Thanks Joe!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I kind of want to use the c-stick version myself for looks. >_>

though it wont be as comfortable I'm guessing.

Smudge

Smash Lord
That's what I was thinking.

Thing is, is there any reason it shouldn't be banned? Surely it falls under the same category as taking the springs out of the shoulder buttons.

Smudge

Smash Lord
I know today in Congleton wasn't really a Smashfest, but I think shout outs are well deserved.

Aiko: A pleasure as always my friend. great day smashing and a great time in the pub, really got me hyped up about next Sunday now, can't wait.

J03: Great to see you again buddy, I don't think i've ever laughed so hard as I did when it was story time lol, Hope to see you next week. PS, Le Matilda!

Kosmoco: Nice to be able to put a name to a face, Awesome Sonic, hope to play against you more next week.

OniBoy: For the housing, for the food, for the win. Cheers bud.

The random guy who crashed J03 a cig at the train station: One word; Legend.

J03

Smash Master
haha aye shoutouts are deserved.

Dave: thanks for the hospitality and such, was very cool. As for melee your proper balls now lol, play it more!
aw for brawl they were some good games, i think i improved a bit and im gonna be giving you a hard time we meet =P

Martyn: awesome pubs times, glad to hear i kept you entertained. Melee wise, i dont see why you stopped playing, more ganon lol. Brawl, D3 is good times, keep it up, see you next week =)

Ste: sick meeting you, you really was not what i was expecting at all lol. Your a good lad and the more your with us lot, the louder you'll get xD. Your sonic is such a good hedgehog! you had people actually stopping playing to watch your moves, cause there so **** sick, see you next week dood

ANTHONY!! haaaiiii =P
everytime we meet up i want your babies, i fear ive said too much

>> btw check me with 5am posts lol. After i missed my connection i had to wait 40 mins for a rail replacement coach. the coach crashed on the way and i had to wait an extra 30 minutes. There was a diversion on the motorway that cost me anoother 20 minutes. got home at almost 2am >_>

Smudge

Smash Lord
>> btw check me with 5am posts lol. After i missed my connection i had to wait 40 mins for a rail replacement coach. the coach crashed on the way and i had to wait an extra 30 minutes. There was a diversion on the motorway that cost me anoother 20 minutes. got home at almost 2am >_>
Fun times lol

kosmoco

Smash Apprentice
I would like to say thanks to everyone last night as you made me feel welcome. Your were all great i thought i be nervous all night and not speak to anyone. Anyway thanks and would like to do it any time.

Aiko

Smash Champion
I'd like people to be there at 11am please. thats when the place opens so i want to maximise the time we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom