• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NORTHRIDGE, SFV (San Fernando Valley), and so forth! Smash Melee Tournament!

Jinyasha

Smash Rookie
Hello! To give a small introduction, my name is Justin (AKA Jin), and I am from the company CodeNamed: Epic. I'm here to let everyone know that we are holding a tournament for the SFV area on December 17th!

Pre-registration is $8 and $10 at the door. Food will be served! The location is in our garage studio.

If you want, you can bring your own controller, TV set up, game, memory card, GameCube/Wii, or whatever you need! We will have as many setups as we need for this tournament.

Our goal is to show that we still have a thriving Melee community all around! Come check us out!

http://www.facebook.com/events/295171073850922/

Prizes will be a percentage pot. So the more people that come, the larger the pot will be! Come one and all! Check the link above for more information!

Violence

Smash Lord
Yoyo... glitch... banned?

Odd choice...

Anyways, you may also want to address wobbling?

Good luck with this event.

Jinyasha

Smash Rookie
Awesome! :D Bring as many as you want! If you guys need anything, let us know! We'll try to get it whatever it may be!

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
im hopefully coming to this then the next event the next day..if anyoen could possible house id appreciateit <3

WHA?

Smash Ace
i got some questions:

what time does the venue open so we can start arriving
are there discounts for setups? (just to know, i will bring one or two either way)
is the $8/$10 just to get in venue, and THEN we will pay for tourny entrance???
oh and how do i register to pay $8???? (if its a facebook only thing ill use my gf's facebook thing, id rather not though)

Jinyasha

Smash Rookie
The place is a house now. For setup discounts, it'll be for the first 3 setups. For others who bring setups and miss out on the first 3 will be able to get some free food. Everything is $10, it's for both the tournament and everything else. As for the pre-registration, just shoot us an e-mail saying that you want to pre-register! Here's our e-mail: codenamedepic@gmail.com.

Just in case you don't have the address, here you go!

8977 Greenbush Ave., Arleta, California 91331

For more information, you can also text me at (818) 388-3427 in case you get lost or anything else happens.

D

Deleted member

i'll make the drive

come *****es

I'm also coming from riverside all the way to northridge, that means its a GREAT idea to ask me for a ride, lemme know!

soju

SD God
GG Baby Baby~

Anyways had buncha fun >;3
i'll try and come and help record/stream for any future tournaments your holding

Jinyasha

Smash Rookie
For sure! :D We'll be around in the Smash scene more! XD We loved having everyone. :) The venue may change to a larger place, but it's close by from the garage! We'll definitely let everyone know as it comes up. :)

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
AR i thought your name was a random.... sorry if i sounded like a douche. I thought i was just playing on your name. lol

Top Bottom