• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northern Ohio Melee Ranking Ladder

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
^ This is the truth. Every single word.

AND YO. DIPPIN'. I don't even wanna hear that after I beat you in bracket :p

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
So, here are some recent games which should shift these rankings significantly

s1 2-0 get low
s1 2-0 aesirgod
s1 2-0 slarti
joe paturnips 2-0 get low
sweet 2-1 joe paturnips
ralis 2-1 s1
get low 2-0 sweet
ralis 2-1 dempt
s1 2-0 joe paturnips
joe paturnips 2-1 dees
ralis > get low (don't know the game count)
slarti > jwnz
jwnz > skyson
jwnz > dempt

so, yeah. that's the most relevant matches i could pull from our last 2 impromptu tournaments. dunno if they mean anything but i figured i'd put 'em up.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
These rankings aren't based off of tournament results (and the tournament at your house wasn't official). There's a system for moving up on the ladder (read OP). But to be completely honest, the ranking system is really bad....and probably needs to be revised.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
These rankings aren't based off of tournament results (and the tournament at your house wasn't official). There's a system for moving up on the ladder (read OP). But to be completely honest, the ranking system is really bad....and probably needs to be revised.
well, the way Max explained it to me, if you're not on the list you can't challenge people. you have to be put on there based on what people tell justin.

andddd i never said they were official, but i feel as though they should accurately represent peoples skill. despite a few upsets here and there most of those matches are pretty representative of how everyone looks right now.

but i agree with the idea of change. if the scene keeps growing around here we should just do legit power rankings.

oliman

Smash Journeyman
>_> i beat you s1
and i still think that dempt is better than me, but it is much more even than it used to be.

oliman

Smash Journeyman
you said i lost to you 1-2 you bum

MADD (Goast) beat 4% 2-0 at WTCA justin fix this ****

FlipX

Smash Ace
4% never sandbags, he always plays his best no matter what. Its that warriors code he lives by. Also if dempt or someone reliable/not biased (aka no one in the ashtabula/heights rivalry ive been hearing about) wants to make like a top 10 list or something by all means do it. I am lazy, I dont want to update this **** every other day because someone won a friendly.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Ugh. I still have to play people in the Ashtabula area a bit more, so I won't make a list just yet. But I can definitely get a feel for where everyone places. All I want is for it to be at least 95% accurate.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
i wud lov 2 be on the elite list of these smashers

u shud probly put me at the bottom sinc i havnt provd myself 2 such legends as SWEET and .dempt

4% APR

Smash Champion
We have so many newer players now that a list is really not gonna be possible until we all play together in tournies for a while

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
yea but im saying tourney results are more important than just playing each other for lists like this
Agreed.

I'd like to see a list made off of the results we've had at WTCA and RAGE, 2 biggest OH tournies in a while. So after RAGE, we'll set up a list.

Chris, I'd wreck Pat. But no one's going to be there today if I come sooooo yeah.

oliman

Smash Journeyman
imo from who i've played (to 10)

1. Vanz
2. Z-Axis
3. Dempt
4. Myself (sup)
5. Jwnz
6. Skyson
7. S1 (actually good just loses to everyone above :p)
8. Get Low
9. Sweet
10. Jalibot

i think
EDIT: Forgot Shrouded Man. He should go anywhere from 7 to 9, i havent seen how well he does against get low and sweet

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
imo from who i've played (to 10)

1. Vanz
2. Z-Axis
3. Dempt
4. Myself (sup)
5. Jwnz
6. Skyson
7. S1 (actually good just loses to everyone above :p)
8. Get Low
9. Sweet
10. Jalibot

i think
EDIT: Forgot Shrouded Man. He should go anywhere from 7 to 9, i havent seen how well he does against get low and sweet
Move Jwnz below me, and shift everyone up once, and then I see you.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
So now that I've played all of you, I think it's safe to say we can make a list. Won't be up really soon, but soon enough.

Top Bottom