• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northern NJ Brawl 2v2 & 1v1 - Sunday June 28 @ 12PM

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
You wanna team well see how much money I have

Ill ditto you in some friendly's you wanna team?

I would team with you but i already have a wolf partner and he wouldn't be very happy bout that plus i watched your vids u need to sh b- air more

i might be down
lol not all wolfs play the same, also my best matches arent on youtube cuz when i film matches i cant play good cuz i play from an angle..anyways im almost broke, so does any1 else wanna mm not too much..also can i play some1 that i can beat because im not very good at this game.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
lol not all wolfs play the same, also my best matches arent on youtube cuz when i film matches i cant play good cuz i play from an angle..anyways im almost broke, so does any1 else wanna mm not too much..also can i play some1 that i can beat because im not very good at this game.
MM me, I'm no good!
5$-40$?

this is for Bigm only I'm too scared to play anyone else.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
kai lets team.

i will MM every person here. i use falcon and im really the best in my class

daisho

Smash Lord
Im still trying to figure out if i can get one of my parents cars for the day... if I can then i might be able to take you.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
omg super big name pros like dmbrandon are going?

=[ see ya in g finals u bees kness ;)

daisho

Smash Lord
awww, don't be so sad... im sure you can find a friend...

You can team with me... but i never played doubles before so i don't think you wanna just throw out your money.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Why? I'm not even that good. I always do bad in tournaments.

I'm like free Money. Wanna MM $5-$10?
i like free money u play falco right? u wanna team kid that isnt that good

BigM we still MM right

Daisho I got u for 2.50

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
i like free money u play falco right? u wanna team kid that isnt that good

BigM we still MM right

Daisho I got u for 2.50
Yep definetly! also bleach i might mm for 5$ maybe less idk matters how much i have im broke currently. just keep in mind i suck and im an easy win. if anything look for a 14 year old kid that dont say much.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I'm too good!

I'm so happy I'm MM you guys, these are actually a few of my first!

Daisho lets $20 I think I should have this amount by then!

Edit:
Vampiro I use Random, but my secret weapon is Wario, I'll use them in the MM.
I'm also 14 so don't worry!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
please hold one of these soon lol im going to maryland this weekened and it sucks to miss this sunday tourny i was looking forward to.

when i do get there i will MM everyone with my scrub chars like snake and mk

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
I would go to this but then everyone will realize how great and famous and sexy and great my mk is and they'll start saying things like "oh emukiller's mk is so sex and gr8" and I'll correct them with the proper spelling, saying how it's "g-r-e-a-t" and they'll probably sass back saying "uhh we're your fanboys we can spell it anyway we want" and I'll try and defend it mentioning how if you're going to be a fanboy of mine you should at least adhere to the proper grammar and spelling and then I'll end up getting in one little fight and my mom will get scared and I'll have to live with my auntie and uncle in bel-air. NO THANK YOU.

But in all seriousness I'll see how well my planning and organization skills are. I really don't want to have to drive 40 minutes out for Jigglymaster's tourney, drive back 40 minutes, and then drive an hour both ways on Sunday all over again. It honestly comes down to how many people Jigglymaster/other people can house.

But in all serious seriousness I am trying to be more active. I'm just not very good at it. Srsly.

You can't make it Seph? That's a total bummer. I want to play your mk more so we can **** each other with different parts of our Up-B. Glide attack > Shuttle Loop =-).

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol emu is the funnest mk to ditto.

but yea. hold one of these on sunday soon again. ill be in MD all weekend -_- cant beleive ima miss jiggs and this. hopefully ill catch a md tourny lol

powerplaygaming

Smash Cadet
I still need set-ups...no venue fee and reduced price energy drinks & snacks for you and friends.
Going to schedule additional tournys for July 26 and August 23. Once I firm up the dates I will post on here

Top Bottom