• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northern NJ Brawl 2v2 & 1v1 - Sunday June 28 @ 12PM

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Yo inui you wanna team 4 this dawggg im from fl I play with shiekssbm chudatz cuz

I play mk and fox

Get at Me
damm dawg you forgot emo^wolf and the rest of naples crew LOL jK anyonee reading thiss team with fuego man i team with him here in FL and hes the beastiest Fox down here that ive seen. hes mk is "good" but his fox is really good man he just moved to jersey again so anyone looking for a good partner hit em up now cuz no one knows him....YEt

good luck fuego remember reppp napless dawg Reva-L!X Por vida dawg dont forgett your roots

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
inui u may want to not put your crewmates down and actually help them get better...it helps them STAY in the crew to know the best players help others as well.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Its all good I got no prob with that Mk & D3 are 2 good together
That is the team I would like to put together but first I have to find the right D3

Well in new respect that inui has a teamate any MK/Falco/Snake/D3 wanna team I play fox nd Mk

Yeah Dawg I got You but i wish you were here wed show em how a fox wolf team rolls ya digg REVAL!X I wish shiek was gonna be here its gonna be weird going to this thing without you and him

Im Down Sign me up Fox vs. Dk
yea dawg i feel you mann its must be wired going to a tourney wihout the creww mann butt good lck dawg you gotta ripp mann but you better nnot team with a wolf dawg cuz theres only one starwolf.
but yea mann rep REVAL!X man mxch love from naples dawggg no homo
good luckk

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well in new respect that inui has a teamate you gotta help me out dawgg tyou got me inui any MK/Falco/Snake/D3/or a good marth i love tippering from the grab release wanna team I play fox nd Mk
Sorry, but I don't keep track of who has a partner or not...

I can say that ChuDat's cousins and those that play with them tend to be surprisingly good out of nowhere, especially at doubles.

inui u may want to not put your crewmates down and actually help them get better...it helps them STAY in the crew to know the best players help others as well.
Last time I devoted a weekend to training someone, he left my crew shortly after (Doom). :laugh:

But in all seriousness, it seems like all of the doubles-lovers left the crew, so I don't think the others are all excited or concerned about taking out 100% Juice in doubles.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
**** dawg well you gotta let me know whos good at doubles cuz i h8 losing

Me and Emo^wolf beat chudatz cuz Shiek in a doubles match last tournet I went 2. Then two more of Chudatz cuz's beat us 3-1 i twas close tho It was also our first time teaming

Im down for wolf vs. but if its another char we might have to do something a lil diff u got me
ill use wolf or mk

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Sorry, but I don't keep track of who has a partner or not...

I can say that ChuDat's cousins and those that play with them tend to be surprisingly good out of nowhere, especially at doubles.

Last time I devoted a weekend to training someone, he left my crew shortly after (Doom). :laugh:

But in all seriousness, it seems like all of the doubles-lovers left the crew, so I don't think the others are all excited or concerned about taking out 100% Juice in doubles.

I am very down for learning doubles and I want to get better plus cris is amazing at doubles...we just dont team cause we love each other too much to get mad XD...but seriously I want to learn and I am willing to...I wont leave the crew if you try.

daisho

Smash Lord
alright cool. if i can figure out a way to get to this ill come.

i live in bergenfield though so it might be hard. if you know any buses that run by there that would help.
I can very unlikely but maybe take you... really not sure, try to find another way but i'll let you know (i live in fair lawn btw)

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
This is a cash tourney right not credit....?

Im looking for a snake or d3 to partner with but anyone of skill will be good

Hypee this madddd its 3 weeks away

Im from fl i can play MK and Fox:psycho:

My MM

Daisho 5$
Dk vs. Fox

BigM 5$
Wolf vs. Fox

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ill MM anyone mk vs whoever but i really want dittos.

if inui goes to this we will ditto.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
This is a cash tourney right not credit....?

Im looking for a snake or d3 to partner with but anyone of skill will be good

Hypee this madddd its 3 weeks away

Im from fl i can play MK and Fox:psycho:

My MM

Daisho 5$
Dk vs. Fox

BigM 5$
Wolf vs. Fox
I'll MM you. I play mk. We can do another against my Luigi.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Daisho- I'll mm your dk with sonic for $2.50

Vampiro- I'll mm your fox with sonic for $5

BigM-I'll mm your wolf or mk with diddy for $5.

If you guys are cool with this just let me know. If not, thats fine but notice is appreciated

Top Bottom