• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North vs South - Online crew battle - Saturday

Zantetsu

Smash Master
LOL another crew battle. This one will HOPEFULLY finish. Anyways...

This is going to be a crew battle of the north vs south. Dont know what side your on? Look below at the map I made.

So this is how it's going to work. I told okaygo i need his controller switching feature added to the next mupen version. If you dont know what that is it is a feature built into mupen that allows 8 players to be in a game and you can switch controllers around to different people.

Example : Switch the 2nd controller to the 6th person in the room

So if that works out then we can have a mini 8 man crew battle with 4 on each team. Not alot huh? So anyways this is how we are going to figure out who wants to play. I want people to reply here if they want to play saying there location and there gamertag. Registration closes on Friday @ 12 PM. Then after that i will make a new thread *To avoid confusion* and I will list all the players who signed up. Then people here on the forums can vote who they want on each team.

Example : North I want : Metriod, JamieHR, Nephiros and Froogles

Heres the info of when the tourney is and everything

When : Saturday 9/29
Time : 4:00 EST time
Where : Online p2p (IP TBA)

Sensei

Smash Lord
since I will be in hawaii on this day, i won't be able to compete for either side since this tournament is discriminating Pacific Islanders.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
since I will be in hawaii on this day, i won't be able to compete for either side since this tournament is discriminating Pacific Islanders.
Not sure what you mean but i'l take a guess anyways. Your saying since hawaii isnt on the map therefor you cant play then your wrong. Map just divides it and hawaii would be on south. But if thats not what you mean then idk =\

Nephiros

Smash Ace
or you could have north canada and south canada too, to make it more interesting

OH WAIT NO ONE LIVES IN NORTH CANADA LOL

EDIT: oops, apparently there are some penguins

DXMachina

Smash Cadet
umm, i dont have mupen, but i like playing online. if anyone could get me a link to a good mupen download and the times we'd be playing, i'd be happy to join. fyi, i'm in the north (wisconsin FTW)

Toesrus

Smash Cadet
im in the south too. i might have to get more experienced with p2p and my internet is being gay right now.

im like, the 4th or 5th to be in the south?

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
I wont be able to play after all (assuming that this might start tomorrow).

I'm going to be on a meeting at the job showing how to do physical maintenance to a Desktop Computer (with BEEF! xP)

Top Bottom