• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North East Ohio Smash Bash Results

=P.

Smash Apprentice
Melee Singles

1: Dave ($102.00) [4% APR]
2: X :) ($51.00)
3: Impp ($17.00)
4: sexy
5: God_Voice
5: Kitty [=P.]
7: Slarti
7: Hudge
9: Jew
9: Defcon
9: Yuggz
9: ****
13: Altrox
13: De' Shawn
13: James
13: Skyson
17: Bug Girl Lover
17: SciFiMike
17: SW

Melee Doubles

1: Champions of the Noarth ($55.00) [Hudge and x :)]
2: Squeeze 2: Crawl ($25.00) [4% and Yuggz]
3: Matt and Steve [Impp and ****]
4: West Coast Guardians [Slardi and Defcon]
5: Yoshi Squared [Skyson and SciFiMike]
5: Team Foar [Kitty and God_Voice]
7: Purple Rain [Bug Girl Lover and Altrox]
7: Hello Kitty Adventure [Sexy and xD.]

Brawl Singles

1: Dave ($20.00) [4% APR]
1: xD. ($20.00)
3: sexy ($5.00)
4: X :)
5: Kitty [=P.]
5: Altrox
7: God_Voice
7: gamelord721
9: budd

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=6000
It was great playing everyone, and hopefully we can get some smash interest in the area.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Yoshi^2!!! YEAYUHZ.

This tournament was good, and maybe next time I/we won't get lost. >_>

Playing the winner of the tournament 1st round, 3 times in a row now. xD

Shoutouts later. Kinda tired (I was the guy with the overly massive headache who left kind of abruptly. Apologies for that.)

=P.

Smash Apprentice
haha sorry man i just copied it right from tio so however tio had it was how it went cz i would never put god_voice before considering im way better than him =P

kafkametamorph

Smash Cadet
haha sorry man i just copied it right from tio so however tio had it was how it went cz i would never put god_voice before considering im way better than him =P
Fair enough Chris =P

oh and yeah and Altrox did make it!!!!!1 it was awesome!!!! FTW!

=P.

Smash Apprentice
Haha skyson it is all good thanks for commin and im glad well see you guys again had fun hit me up sometime if u guys want to get together sometime and do some practicin

vidjogamer

Smash Master
hey guys this is M2K, just so you know I live with Vidjo now. We live in Avon Ohio and we're both going to Lorain County College starting August 16th. My aim is ooVideoGameGodoo (I'm on invisible a lot though) and Vidjo's is Veeedjogamer. If you guys would like to play, come over sometime and/or talk to one of us

Another thing, we are going to SNES and we need like 2 or so more people for the carpool so it's less expensive per person. Would anyone like to come with us?

=P.

Smash Apprentice
How much is it per person as of right now i might be interested in going and my aim is ssbmfalco9 btw and we will def have to get together and play sometime

Top Bottom