• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Carolina Lantern Corps (+tw1n & TwinA + Alt South showing interest)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes, well, I can be a part of that if they just vote me into their elite MOD group.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
ZIO
step 1 would usually be to stop asking for it
step 2 would be to take some kind of a leadership roll in the community, whether that's being good enough to show up on people's radar, begin hosting well known tourneys, or make very useful posts which encourage intelligent discussion.

step 3 would be AVOID MY BANHAMMAR!!

I mean frankly I only started paying attention to your name because how often you talk about wanting to be a mod, and your purple color. Neither of those are suggestive that you should actually become a mod. I should be paying attention to you because you've written another good post, or are infamous for your amazing tourneys. Just don't try so hard.

And yes this is a pic I'm tagged in on FB, so you know it's legit.

RRRRUUUUWAAAAGGHHHH
BANHAMMAR!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Then making a big stink about it is kind of working. Better results thus far than when I was trying to play the State Farm game ~ Being a Good Neighboor, CAUSE I'M ALWAYS DERR~

Also. No need to explain yourself. I understand it all.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol rage has this =] When I get angry people get hurt...

Although after reading the comics some more, Black is really broken and cheap haha

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
So yeah, I'll need one of you green ringslingers to attend and hang out around me during matches at TO6. Hope is pretty amazing, but it's kinda powerless without Will.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hi my name is Kyle. I enjoy long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners, and the occassional lunch on the moon. My hobbies include video games, origami, and teaching self defense. I like to laugh and use cheesey humor like this to make others smile.

If you would like to learn more about me please press 1.
If you would like to see a picture of me first, please press 2.
If you would like to cut the crap and skip straight to sex, please press 3.

*beep*

You have selected 3. You are what I like to call a pervert and I have no interest in dating you.

...I'll be over shortly though :p

Gardevior

Smash Lord
See, I knew twin A's name because he came to ocean's defense a while ago. I was really hoping tw1n would respond so I could secretly stalk you guys more.

tw1n

Smash Champion
See, I knew twin A's name because he came to ocean's defense a while ago. I was really hoping tw1n would respond so I could secretly stalk you guys more.
Lol my bad for not coming to someone's defense or whatever was going on. But my name's David :D

Hola senior

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol no sorry. Its not Bob. Although very close! David and Bob are virtually interchangeable.

Top Bottom