• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
football star cuz he mathematically calculated his route each time so he would never get tackled

sometimes it got so complex he needed elliptic curve formulas in order to avoid a tackle from two ruggedly large black men four times sheridan's size

then people were like "dayum he should be homecoming king"

and he actually lost the vote

but he changed the results with his MIND

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I did play varsity tennis for 3 years, but that's not why. Actually I was a fuc
king ultra-tool during freshman and sophomore year. I think I owe my "coolness" to starting Academic Decathlon junior year. I was around a lot of nerds like myself so I didn't give a fu
ck and just acted like myself. A few "cool" people happened to be in AcDec that year and they were like "wow I used to think you were a huge figgit but you're rad." So that was my true-life "be yourself and stop caring so much about what other people think!" lesson, and I applied that to everything, and somehow that worked out.

Top Bottom