• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

soju

SD God
It doesn't matter about the looks of the artist, it matters about the soul of the artists music and Rebecca Black has mucho soul <333

it's actually hella annoying going on SWF to listen to this song everytime

soju

SD God
I won't since I'm not in Fairfield :D If there's new people, then you gotta wait for me to come and counteract the awesomeness of everyone else with my pika

soju

SD God
thats bull**** and you know it,look at the kpop industry and show me the ugly and successful ones.
Why are you using the kpop industry as an example, using one of the most biased music industries in the world? How about korean music in general, MC Mong is hella successful, and he sure as hell isn't the best looker. . . and it was a small joke, everyone knows "almost" every well known artist are decent looking.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
sounds like a plan if i ever heard one

also, you gotta teach me some sexy falcon stuff
if you can play gannon you can play falcon. its like swtiching from Ken to Ryu(bad comparison)i dont do sexy stuff ill just run in and something will happen, either i get lucky or someone didn't do something they were supposed to.

soju

SD God
if you can play gannon you can play falcon. its like swtiching from Ken to Ryu(bad comparison)i dont do sexy stuff ill just run in and something will happen, either i get lucky or someone didn't do something they were supposed to.

no you just try hard

Hercules

Smash Rookie
well its true that ganon has helped my learning curve with falcon but i gotta say, they're pretty different, in a subtle way.

but being a ganon main, i gotta say the utilt does NOT come naturally.

I'm gonna guess that your one of those hype *** ganon players, just a hunch though :3
aha whose hype?

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
well its true that ganon has helped my learning curve with falcon but i gotta say, they're pretty different, in a subtle way.

but being a ganon main, i gotta say the utilt does NOT come naturally.

aha whose hype?
damn you use utilt with gannon? thats ball-z stuff there.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
yeah that is a pretty sick Ganon name,too bad you cant have a good name that goes with space animals.they have dumb names like McCloud and Lombardi so nothin would work right.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
aha not even, but it's much more useful as falcon (among others, doc comes to mind) and being a ganon main i tend to forget about it.

also ganon just sorta lends himself to a name like Hercules, glad you liekz
so when are you truing to come down?

Hercules

Smash Rookie
whens a good time? this weekend im planning on playing a lot of smash; tomorrow if that sounds good, and i think im going to that tournament in san jose on saturday.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
:B why cant you wait till next week, ill be back by then TTwTT
too late we had our gathering and you were here it was pretty good. Nice playing with you Hercules if you need to some practice let us know if you want to come down and smash or something.

soju

SD God
i feel sad since i realized i wasnt in the players list on the front page :[ if you get the time to think about my feelings add a yellow soju to the list :3

and coming back people, now with more shenanigans and stupid random attacks then ever! GET HYPE!

p.s. going to dondons house virtually at least 4 times a week since I will jog to his house after boxing from now on or almost always so Dondon will get tired of me and will force everyone else to come so he doesn't face against me all the time. All part of the master plan.

Motel Vacaville of the West

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I'll stop by the San Juan Court Bahshing Gem when I get my pokemon team ready for VGC (regionals, nationals, and world)

That will take a good two weeks if I'm on top of it.

Top Bottom