• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***NorCal: (707)[FAIRFIELD] WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR!!*****

Miztik

Smash Master
Yo whats up guys Just moved up to fairfield from the wonderful land of modesto....

just wanted to get an idea on how often you guys play smash here i talked to someone today that works at gamestop in the mall his name was gabriel i think was telling me about some tourneys that are held here.

but yeah let me know whats up

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Yo whats up guys Just moved up to fairfield from the wonderful land of modesto....

just wanted to get an idea on how often you guys play smash here i talked to someone today that works at gamestop in the mall his name was gabriel i think was telling me about some tourneys that are held here.

but yeah let me know whats up
well we have gatherings for melee every Thursday if people show up. Friday night as well @ ramnation. where ever your free were always up to playing. so if you wanna come down tonight let me know and ill give you directions.

Motel Vacaville of the West

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Vern, you better MM me tonight at ramnation

And I print out the legal stuff for the tourny (i.e counterpicking)

That means you can't switch characters once you won after you're opponent has, or see what stage you're on then switch, you're supposed to do that first if you won.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Vern, you better MM me tonight at ramnation

And I print out the legal stuff for the tourny (i.e counterpicking)

That means you can't switch characters once you won after you're opponent has, or see what stage you're on then switch, you're supposed to do that first if you won.
how am i going to money match you with no chash andre? i didnt switch last time i played falcon all the way through.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
just a heads up for everyone,my moms birthday is this wednesday so there won't be any smash at my place from then and maybe onto the weekend.it may be able to happen on thursday though,just call and let me know first.

Motel Vacaville of the West

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
just a heads up for everyone,my moms birthday is this wednesday so there won't be any smash at my place from then and maybe onto the weekend.it may be able to happen on thursday though,just call and let me know first.
Okay, I'll respect your family and home this week, we still have RAMnation

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
its been a week now,I know you weren't too busy to drop by and pick it up.im pretty sure it would have taken about 5 minutes out of your oh so hectic schedule.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
i have the fattest hang over and will have a memory of making out with some lesbian chick last night. partied hard....and not i got **** to do today i might now make it to ramnation...

Top Bottom