• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Non-moving ledge hopped fair.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I checked the forum before I posted this. I noticed that if you are hanging on the ledge with Marth and you do a ledge hopped fair without moving, you will automatically grab the edge again. I just thought this would be another option for trying to get back on the stage safely. I apologize if this has already been posted before.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
It's a decent tactic for getting some pressure off of you, but that's all it's really useful for. Don't do it too much because if your opponent catches on he can just side dodge th fair and the hit you before you reach the ledge.

demonsbane105

Smash Journeyman
Sonic Wave has a point. Done to the wrong person, this move will get you in some seriously dangerous spots. mid-high level damage plus any tilt or smash ends in death usually.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I just thought that it would be a nice mindgame if done sparingly. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Top Bottom