No unique Palutena's Guidance for the DLC characters

psb123

Smash Ace
NNID
psb123
Yup. Sad but true. Sakurai recently confirmed that Joker and the other 4 Fighter Pass characters won't have their own unique entries in Palutena's Guidance.

Details here.

Not the biggest deal in the world I will admit. But still a tad big of a bummer. I guess this means that the reason it was like this in Smash Wii U is because there must have been some coding trouble with it or something. Who knows.

I do have to wonder though if this means anything bad for things like DLC modes like stage builder or boss battles. And if there will be new bosses in the Classic mode runs of the DLC characters.

C3CC

Smash Lord
Wait but what about Piranha Plant? Do you think it was already planned and already recorded along with the other newcomers?

psb123

Smash Ace
NNID
psb123
Wait but what about Piranha Plant? Do you think it was already planned and already recorded along with the other newcomers?
Most likely. Piranha Plant, while being a DLC character, is in a different ball park than those on the fighter pass since he had a head start in development compared to the others.

Last edited: