• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No unique Palutena's Guidance for the DLC characters

D

Deleted member

Yup. Sad but true. Sakurai recently confirmed that Joker and the other 4 Fighter Pass characters won't have their own unique entries in Palutena's Guidance.

Details here.

Not the biggest deal in the world I will admit. But still a tad big of a bummer. I guess this means that the reason it was like this in Smash Wii U is because there must have been some coding trouble with it or something. Who knows.

I do have to wonder though if this means anything bad for things like DLC modes like stage builder or boss battles. And if there will be new bosses in the Classic mode runs of the DLC characters.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I doubt the Palutena's Guidance issue is coding. They probably don't want to record more voice work.

C3CC

Smash Lord
Wait but what about Piranha Plant? Do you think it was already planned and already recorded along with the other newcomers?

D

Deleted member

Wait but what about Piranha Plant? Do you think it was already planned and already recorded along with the other newcomers?
Most likely. Piranha Plant, while being a DLC character, is in a different ball park than those on the fighter pass since he had a head start in development compared to the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom