• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Shave November

Rayku

Smash Lord
I've been taking part in it this month, who all's been with me? A decent amount of you have my Facebook; I'll have a picture at the end of the month posted on there

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
lol the guys AND the girls on my swim team last year had to do this and not shave for the whole month. It was funny cause girls were dying the color of their leg hair the color of their skin

Purple

Hi guys!
Basically what KOKingPin said. Also after shaving and cutting my hair short for four years in high school it kind of just stuck.

:(

-Ran

Smash Master
I had actually done this without knowing. I just shaved today before I saw this thread. =/

j00t

Smash Champion
No shave november? How about no shave ALL YEAR LONG

My beard is manly.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I prefer to call it a Novembeard.

I started a week late for this, because I wanted to look nice for MLG, but I'm lasting a week longer to attempt to get the full effect.

****yeah.jpg

Top Bottom