• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No More Mr. Riceguy

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'll be attending. Hopefully be bringing Edgar as well. Oh right, we'd also need housing! Anyone?

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
Edit: Never mind I can't house anyone. Apparently my mom decided to let the Harvard track team stay at my house from the 11th through the 18th. I have no idea why...

Anyway I suggest trying Von or Oscar for housing.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Hi Riceguys, Dallas is still getting our **** together but we hope to make it next week. From whom can we get housing from? I'm going to assume four people (Sethlon and me, possibly darkrain and maybe someone else). Probably Friday and Sat night.

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
I just added some venue photos and a livestream link. (Thanks Noc!)

Emily and whoever else needs housing: Have you tried contacting Von or Oscar? I'm pretty sure they can house you. Let me know if that doesn't work. Like I said my mom randomly invited people to stay at my house so she said I can't house anyone, but if you have no other option I'm sure I can get her to reconsider. It just might be a bit cramped.

WizzJones: :D Though aren't you a Brawl player? I'm pretty sure there's a Brawl event on the same day, but if you decide to come to this we'll be glad to have you.

G@be: :D? I don't understand old school players.

Kal

Smash Champion
I should be going to this, and I might bring my brother. I won't be entering doubles as a form of passive aggressive protest to the fact that you're running it before singles.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
1) Doubles needs to be done before singles so that people actually enter.
2) By not entering you're going to be sitting around waiting all day while people play Smash around you and you don't get to do anything.
3) If you play friendlies using those TVs then you slow down doubles and only delay the progress of singles.
4) Entering doubles gives you the chance to win more money.

Therefore you should enter doubles :D

Kal

Smash Champion
I'll be happier showing up a few hours late.

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
Yeah sorry I'll post them today. I've been confined at home with only a mac. I'll head back to school today so I can actually see the results then.

Top Bottom