• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Mike...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
OK, Michael...I know that you're a sweet guy and all but let's try not to provide customers with 'extra' customer service......Because we really don't need the new saying around here to go "the way to get in a woman's pants is through Mikey's Meatballs"

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Well ma'm, I always try to go out my way to make sure anyone who eats my meatballs are fully satisfied while still wanting more.

LOL I can't wait till jamaal(perva) sees this thread xD

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol I guess I'll have to post the full story here too.

hah, If i had a dime for every time I heard that line. :psycho:

Not sure how my story can relate to this thread but here goes...and sorry for dragging this story lol

So the other day at my Job at Kroger(possibly one of the largest Kroger supermarkets in the southeast mostly because it's a block away from the largest Whole Foods market<--major competition* in the South east, don't know what they are? google em) I work there as a apprentice Chef in the deli/bakery section of the store. The head chef tells me to go and prepare some marinara meatballs for the chef's display case for tomorrow. It's usually like that every few days so its nothing out the ordinary for me so do it with no trouble.

Fast forward to the next day. I get to work at 6am to get the kitchen and other crap ready in the bakery ready for the day and then I notice virtually half of the 23 or so meatballs I cooked are gone. So then I'm guessing,

"eh maybe something sold out yesterday and they had to substitute it with my dish, no biggie."

I asked a co worker in the kitchen to verify this and he replies

"Mikey, did you put crack in those? some lady that usually comes in here for Angie's[the head chef] meatballs sampled one of yours and then it was a massacre! she walked off with like half of them haha"

This does not phase me at all as this too is nothing out the ordinary. *rubs chin*:) Later on in the day while I'm preparing lemon mustard salmon, the same co worker comes up to me and is like

"yo Mikey, there's the culprit!"

I take a glance from about 10 ft away from the counter to see a fairly attractive caucasian woman, about 5'5 in her early-mid 30's I guess lol(Brunette, not read hair >_<)

"oh, that's cool, maybe she'll buy more.."

I say then ignore it to continue on my work. About 10 minutes later that same customer walks over to my area and then asks for my name.... and then she says in her sweet southern accent

"Oh so you're Mike! I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your meatballs! They where so good!"

Flattered, I reply "hey thanks! hopefully i'll have a chance to make more again this week and-----" she cuts me off then says

"No, Mike.....I really REALLY love your meatballs........."

and then she looks at me all lustful like which puts me in a awkward position at first but I still find the whole situation hilarious. It was then I told her

"Well ma'm, I always try to go out my way to make sure anyone who eats my meatballs are fully satisfied while still wanting more".

I catch her blushing and she says her goodbyes and leaves. The moment that happens Angie looks at me with a smirk on her face which leads me to believe she was eavesdropping on the entire conversation. Trying to hold in her laughter she goes ..

"OK, Michael...I know that you're a sweet guy and all but let's try not to provide customers with 'extra' customer service......Because we really don't need the new saying around here to go "the way to get in a woman's pants is through Mikey's Meatballs" LOL

GA Peach

Smash Lord
*rolls eyes* i think this is getting out of hand...

XIF!! that girl in your picture is showing too much skin!! This is SMASHBOARDS, young man!! you can see her whole NECK, for crying out loud!! <_<

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
sorry veggie lovers :(

it's all about my meat....balls :)

lol actually now that I think about it, this next one was a vegetarian

TO BE CONTINUED!

oh, my mum made chicken parmigiana, it was yum

Top Bottom