• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v1 Brawl Tournament - 2/21/09 Wichita, KS (First MW-West Circuit Event!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hello. My name is Po Pimpus. I am coming to this tournament. Po Pimpus is the Baddest Man in Oklahoma and is known for entertaining antics and impressive feats in tournaments using the Beyond SS-Tier Character, Luigi.

Po Pimpus should only be taken in small doses and may have these side-effects:

If you are a woman who is thinking about becoming pregnant, YOU WILL. Po is incredibly ultra-sexy and verile.

If you are sensitive to loud noises and susceptible to being butt-hurt over a man yelling "SHORYUKEN!" and "MISFIRE!" several times a match, Po Pimpus may not be right for you.

Po Pimpus may cause your character to suddenly catch fire, suicide, get gimped, or outright lose matches.

In rare cases Po Pimpus has been documented as ****** Meta-Knights, Snakes, as well as other high/top-tier characters.

Texans
who ingest too much Po Pimpus may find themselves suicidal or unable to win tournaments. If these symptoms persist for more than seven days, you should consult Le_THiEN immediately.

As with all Oklahoma Smashers, facing Po Pimpus carries some risk. You should always discuss Po Pimpus with your physician before starting a steady regiment.

Cook

Smash Master
Hello. My name is Po Pimpus. I am coming to this tournament. Po Pimpus is the Baddest Man in Oklahoma and is known for entertaining antics and impressive feats in tournaments using the Beyond SS-Tier Character, Luigi.

Po Pimpus should only be taken in small doses and may have these side-effects:

If you are a woman who is thinking about becoming pregnant, YOU WILL. Po is incredibly ultra-sexy and verile.

If you are sensitive to loud noises and susceptible to being butt-hurt over a man yelling "SHORYUKEN!" and "MISFIRE!" several times a match, Po Pimpus may not be right for you.

Po Pimpus may cause your character to suddenly catch fire, suicide, get gimped, or outright lose matches.

In rare cases Po Pimpus has been documented as ****** Meta-Knights, Snakes, as well as other high/top-tier characters.

Texans
who ingest too much Po Pimpus may find themselves suicidal or unable to win tournaments. If these symptoms persist for more than seven days, you should consult Le_THiEN immediately.

As with all Oklahoma Smashers, facing Po Pimpus carries some risk. You should always discuss Po Pimpus with your physician before starting a steady regiment.
I heard that Luigi wasn't a very good character.

On an unrelated note, am I going to be the only Olimar at NO KOAST?

Cook

Smash Master
Well IYO, But ive seen some **** Luigi's.
I kid, I kid, Luigi is plenty good (jab>shoryuken>death at like 70%=******** good). I'm trying to trash talk this guy I don't know and you're getting in my way! Don't make me Brawl you irl, because I'm all about going to jail!!!!!!!11

I think I'll make some cocoa now.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I kid, I kid, Luigi is plenty good (jab>shoryuken>death at like 70%=******** good). I'm trying to trash talk this guy I don't know and you're getting in my way! Don't make me Brawl you irl, because I'm all about going to jail!!!!!!!11
xD Im sorry. You would feel bad if you brawl'd me IRL,
Im too short, and im a girl, and im sweet . ^^
:p
You'd end up just huggn me I bet.

Cook

Smash Master
xD Im sorry. You would feel bad if you brawl'd me IRL,
Im too short, and im a girl, and im sweet . ^^
:p
You'd end up just huggn me I bet.
You give me too much credit; don't think I'm above beating up little girls. Besides, hugging you is as likely to land me in jail as punching you.

Yeah Luigi is terrible, just like Olimar. LOL.
Whoah, SICK BURN! Well, I've got this friend (Jordan's his name) who plays Luigi some and I bet he's WAY BETTER THAN YOU ARE!!!! Ha, what now?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah Luigi is terrible, just like Olimar. LOL.
Hey, where's Hylian at? He's pretty good at this trash-talk thing...
I'm teaching him how to actually infinite with the IC's.

He is going to KILL me when he reads this lol. Jk Hylian you know we all love you, I'll get you some Dr. Pepper next time.

Also, I play as Olimar, I'm not too bad with him. I might use him in tourney some, who knows we will see :)

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
You give me too much credit; don't think I'm above beating up little girls. Besides, hugging you is as likely to land me in jail as punching you.

Whoah, SICK BURN! Well, I've got this friend (Jordan's his name) who plays Luigi some and I bet he's WAY BETTER THAN YOU ARE!!!! Ha, what now?
You can hug someone without going to jail even if they are a girl. 0.0
I think its only if someone is 18 and the other person isnt 16 or above and they are dating and if they even hold hands he can go to jail or something? :confused:

Cook

Smash Master
I'm teaching him how to actually infinite with the IC's.

He is going to KILL me when he reads this lol. Jk Hylian you know we all love you, I'll get you some Dr. Pepper next time.

Also, I play as Olimar, I'm not too bad with him. I might use him in tourney some, who knows we will see :)
OMG, we're doing Olimar dittos.

You can hug someone without going to jail even if they are a girl. 0.0
I think its only if someone is 18 and the other person isnt 16 or above and they are dating and if they even hold hands he can go to jail or something? :confused:
I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure you have to do more than hold hands to go to jail.

Anyway, KS, TX, and OK better be pumped up, because MO's coming tomorrow night and I wanna play LOTS of games!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol@ misconceptions.

I don't think it's against the law for a 18 year old Boy/Girl to hug or hold hands with a 16 year old Girl/Boy. Considering that the Kansas age of consent is 16 anyways lol. Even if it was moved up to 18, that would only encompass "sexual acts" and I don't think even Kissing constitutes that.

And yes, we shall Oli Ditto. We can also try the infamous "Pikminless Olimar Ditto" where you cannot shield, spotdodge, or roll and you must defeat your opponent without using any pikmin.

Cook

Smash Master
Lol@ misconceptions.

I don't think it's against the law for a 18 year old Boy/Girl to hug or hold hands with a 16 year old Girl/Boy. Considering that the Kansas age of consent is 16 anyways lol. Even if it was moved up to 18, that would only encompass "sexual acts" and I don't think even Kissing constitutes that.

And yes, we shall Oli Ditto. We can also try the infamous "Pikminless Olimar Ditto" where you cannot shield, spotdodge, or roll and you must defeat your opponent without using any pikmin.
I've never heard of banning shielding, etc. in an Oli ditto... not sure how I feel about that. If I'm doing Nolimar dittos I personally prefer to put Bob-ombs on, otherwise matches last FOREVER. Or we could go to a dumb stage. Or both! Bob-ombs and Skyworld!

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
OMG, we're doing Olimar dittos.

I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure you have to do more than hold hands to go to jail.

Anyway, KS, TX, and OK better be pumped up, because MO's coming tomorrow night and I wanna play LOTS of games!
Idk people at school are always saying things like if you have a boyfriend thats 18+ then holding hands, hugging, ect are forms of ****.. ?

Its stupid I didnt believe it either but I unn ohh.

But if you believe that you wouldnt go to jail why did you say that ?

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Lol@ misconceptions.

I said 16- (16 and under) .

Im 14. 0.o

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Lol@ misconceptions.

Considering that the Kansas age of consent is 16 anyways lol.
LOL Kansas... DMG, my boy FattyFatFatso will be pumped to play you. Hylian must of heard I was going and decided to flake out.

P.S. Real men play Solimar. He is top-tier in manliness. Second only to Luigi ;)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I've never heard of banning shielding, etc. in an Oli ditto... not sure how I feel about that. If I'm doing Nolimar dittos I personally prefer to put Bob-ombs on, otherwise matches last FOREVER. Or we could go to a dumb stage. Or both! Bob-ombs and Skyworld!
Lol I only am talking about banning that for the Pikminless Dittos. That speeds things up quite a bit, since with shielding/spotdodging/rolling it would take forever to do the match.

For normal Dittos, we play normally lol.

Also Aqua, same thing. No difference if you are 14 or 16 or 12 lol.

Edit: FFF is gonna be there? Sweet lol. I'll feel better with someone else using Wario too :)

Mr. Pimpus, king of the Po Pimpin land, I challenge thee to a Luigi Ditto.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Lol I only am talking about banning that for the Pikminless Dittos. That speeds things up quite a bit, since with shielding/spotdodging/rolling it would take forever to do the match.

You wish I was 16. ;) Jk. xD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You wish I was 16. ;) Jk. xD
More like you wish I was 14 amirite lolol. Jk, you seem like you're a good sport.

Although, I know of someone here in Texas who plays Smash and is 14. Rumor has it he likes to make things go BOOM! with a Wiimote and Nunchuck.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
More like you wish I was 14 amirite lolol. Jk, you seem like you're a good sport.

Although, I know of someone here in Texas who plays Smash and is 14. Rumor has it he likes to make things go BOOM! with a Wiimote and Nunchuck.
Really Now ?

xD I didnt get the refrence at all.. But yeahh.. :dizzy:

Is he coming to NO KOAST?

Cook

Smash Master

Edit: FFF is gonna be there? Sweet lol. I'll feel better with someone else using Wario too :)

Mr. Pimpus, king of the Po Pimpin land, I challenge thee to a Luigi Ditto.
Yeah, I meant I hadn't heard of the no shield thing in Nolimar dittos; but I see why it's a good idea, because it would take forever (though I still want to go to Skyworld!). Anyway, there will be other Warios besides you. Like Kit (BrownPaperSack). You should definitely ditto him because he sucks *** at Wario dittos.

LOL Kansas... DMG, my boy FattyFatFatso will be pumped to play you. Hylian must of heard I was going and decided to flake out.

P.S. Real men play Solimar. He is top-tier in manliness. Second only to Luigi ;)
Who says I don't play Solimar (assuming that by Solimar you mean I only get one pikmin)? You shouldn't just assume things about me, like that I actually use all my pikmin, just because I play Captain Olimar. You don't know me!

Idk people at school are always saying things like if you have a boyfriend thats 18+ then holding hands, hugging, ect are forms of ****.. ?

Its stupid I didnt believe it either but I unn ohh.

But if you believe that you wouldnt go to jail why did you say that ?
I was just joking when I said I'd go to jail for hugging you; it was an exaggeration that was supposed to be funny (it failed :(). Anything I say over the internet (or in person) is going to be a joke.

Hopefully everyone will realize on Saturday that every stupid thing I say is a joke (the fact that I'll be wearing a really dumb bandana should help make that clear).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom