• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns 8/11/12 Results!

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
:samusbrawl::samusbrawl:To start, this is Alukard's tournaments, not mine, i just got the files. BUT HERE ARE THE RESULTS.

Results

1:DjNintendo($88.00) :samusbrawl:
2:T.Webb($22.00) :foxmelee:
3:Ben Grim :peachmelee:
4:Knut :samusbrawl:
5:Ryobeat :peachmelee:
5:pyro :marthmelee: :roymelee:
7:TRK :sheikmelee:
7:Gunblade :marthmelee:
9:Jag :falconmelee:
9:mytummyhurts :sheikmelee:
9:mood4food :falconmelee: :ganonmelee:

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
11 people? Oh snap I don't think I've seen such low attendance for this. O_O

:phone:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
there were more but they came late and sum ppl didnt enter. jsex and eggm came late and 2 other ppl didnt enter so it was about 15 ppl or so

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Anyways, good games to all! To both sheiks i played, those were both close matches, i gotta be more cautious vs you guys.

Gunblade, GGs, gotta learn my marths

Knut, Teach me how to samus. I need to learn x_x

Ben, thanks for the advice! I will put it to use, and team with me next time, double peach *****<3

AND THEN THERE WAS T.WEBB. I WAS ONE STOCK FROM BEATING YOU, I WANTED TO WIN SO BAD. JUST.ONE.STOCK. eh, who cares, i'll do it one day XD Ggs.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
There is no attendance for these tournies anymore... The ones I run are getting better attendance than this... we need to hype this stuff up way more...

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
At least there were two Peaches in the top 5, which is awesome! DJN taking out the competition yet again. Way to go, buddy! ^_^

PK Webb

Smash Champion
There is no attendance for these tournies anymore... The ones I run are getting better attendance than this... we need to hype this stuff up way more...
these things go thru seasons. i remember when things got slow then after some big tourney every1 got hyped again and no johns was packed. just wait and besides a few ppl went to fc AND the game is also dying so yea lol....but pyro how wud u hype this up????? just realized i was the only spacie in bracket

Max?

Smash Champion
The summer used to be the time when the tournaments were the most active. **** slows down in the fall/winter. I remember the No Johns from last August where Zhu/m2k/mango were there and it had 80+ entrants. THAT was hype.

It's going to take a lot to revive the scene, but when I move back to NY, I'll try my best.

/homie

phish-it

Smash Champion
Nice Twebb, so you satisfied with 2nd place yet? Looks like DJ doesn't lose anymore.

Attendance looks low but remember FC is the same weekend so that drew a some people away too.

Top Bottom