• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No damage clear

XCBatman

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have any hints on how to get the 0% damage bonus? I've tried a few different things, but they all seem to have flaws in them. I tried the DK downB which works well, however once I get to the final stage, I feel that it takes too long to clear the level before some item drops down and hits me.

I tried Dr. Mario, mostly so I could use the uppercut and his back throw, which works rather well, although it's not as reliable as the DK tactic.

I figured that it'd be easier to beat in All-Star mode than Classic only because I figure defeating Master Hand is harder than defeating the G&W hoard. I've spent a couple of hours on it, and I'm only getting more and more frustrated. Does anyone have ideas on how the easiest way to get the bonus?

Leech

Smash Journeyman
uhm do it on very easy.. i say master hand is easier once you learn how to dodge all of his moves.. use the character you are most comfortable with. I never tried it but thats how i would do it.

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
I've done this a couple times...and if your just starting out do it on very easy and then work your way up to something thats actually impressive. unless you just want to get one.

the key is to not strategize based off one move. Yes a lot of the moves are easy one hit kills...especially in all star. But every once in awhile a pichu might actually god forbid jump and hit you with a cheap aerial. and then not attack you for the rest of the battle...ruining your no damage clear...but putting himself up for the kill of frustration you are about to deal him. You kinda should just wait. for them to attack. see if they jump...if they do usually dodge roll to the left and then quickly c-stick a forward smash. or just do a down smash. (most characters attack both sides of them so this is pretty useful.) Just fight with both smashes and your special technique thats a one hit ko. and as for the groups. be careful about items. always be aware of items because a bomb-omb will piss you off like no other.

But for specific moves that make life easier...falco's shield shoots characters straight up and on very easy... it kills them in one hit. this is risky since you put your body on the line to get those cheap 1% hits...but if you work at it for a little bit usually you do it.

And Classic is significantly easier than All-Star. Most of the one on ones are 5 second or less matches and the giants are just huge targets for you. make sure you air dodge their one or two attacks they MIGHT try and then bone them with something cheap since your playing on an easier difficulty. And as falco would say in brawl...the master hand is a piece of cake. just learn his attack patterns and learn how to dodge each of his moves with the character you are using. the only one that is remotely challenging to avoid is the one where he goes up and comes back down twisting his two fingers into the ground. But its also easy....usually just keep moving then fox illusion or falco illusion at the last minute to avoid it. you may or may not only have to sit through 2 or 3 attacks from master hand if your quick. especially if he does the finger laser thing.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
just go to classic on very easy difficulty

once there, you should choose a character your most comfortable with, that there should make it easy if you know all of Master hands attack patterns which are a cinch to avoid at the end

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I actually did this on all star with DK.... Must explain why it sucked so much. I got hit by spawning items on the G&W stage like 8 times when there was less than half the G&W's left.

This accomplishment is mostly luck.

Peck

Smash Apprentice
just go to the store, get Action Replay, and get a code for the bonus, most people I battle in brawl on Wifi use AR...

Mihawk

Smash Rookie
I got it with Marth, before trying i haven't tought that's so easy
on classic very easy, maybe the only problem can be the metal character.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
Play classic on very easy and choose a character that can kill others in about a hit or two. Then once you reach Masterhand just learn how to dodge all his moves.

I also highly suggest that you don't try to break any crates. I broke one only to explode when i was fighting metal ice climbers. -_-

Top Bottom