• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Tournament

Sensei

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I would like to know who would be able to attend a ssb tournament somewhere in northern NJ sometime in December? This would obviously be on console. Depending on how much people show interest, I will do my best to find a venue and make it happen. If I do host one, it will probably include melee also so there will be a higher attendance (I almost always manage to hustle some oblivious melee players to enter the ssb tournament :psycho: LOL). No Brawl allowed. Cool people only. Moneymatch me.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I suck at non-keyboard ssb64...so I probably won't go...or if I do go, it will be due to the melee.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'm on vacation as my break starts, so it depends on the date, but I might be able to come too (and bring Winston too I guess)

Top Bottom