• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate NintenZone Ultimate Showdown! 2nd Round underway

Which timezone are you in? *Don't respond if you aren't entering!*

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Oh.
@ShinyLegendary
Sometimes the arena just bugs out and battles won't start for whatever reason, and it ends up crashing and booting everyone out. It's not anyone's fault. Except Nintendo's, for making a rubbish online service.
Ooohhhh...

@Disoshawott
I am sorry for overreacting. Peace?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Oh.
@ShinyLegendary
Sometimes the arena just bugs out and battles won't start for whatever reason, and it ends up crashing and booting everyone out. It's not anyone's fault. Except Nintendo's, for making a rubbish online service.
Well this was all an interesting exchange.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The first round of matches are now all complete! This gives us the following lineup for the next round:

Winner's bracket:
- @Kurri ★ vs. Moydow Moydow
- staindgrey staindgrey vs. @Shishœ
- Jojalole Jojalole vs. Erureido Erureido
- PsySmasher PsySmasher vs. @Thesaurus30

Loser's bracket:
- @Disoshawott vs. @ShinyLegendary
- AmericanDJ AmericanDJ vs. Idon Idon
- TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 vs. @Fire Emblemier
- @Pokechu vs. @redfeatherraven

Like with the last round, you can arrange to play whenever it suits you and your opponent, and we'll allow about 2 weeks or so to get the round done.
Hell Yeah

Loser’s Fight Club...exclusively to losers

D

Deleted member

I should be around sometime in the afternoon/evening, yeah. Any particular time?
Nope, any time is good, classes haven't started yet. They do next week tho so my schedule might get a bit more tight

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Nope, any time is good, classes haven't started yet. They do next week tho so my schedule might get a bit more tight
Well then, I guess I better knock you out now so you don't have to worry about this any more. :p

I'll let you know when I'm around. Pretty much any time after about 5pm my time should be good.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Jojalole Jojalole

Looks like you're my opponent for the next round! Any days you are free for a battle, or a time range on certain days.

I know that you live within CET while I live within CST, so there's a 7 hour time difference between the two of us.

D

Deleted member

Normally, I’d have to do them in about three hours, but I’ll probably be able to do them much sooner. I’ll check…
Okay, I might be able to do it in two hours…
I was expecting sooner. Ugh.

D

Deleted member

Alright. Just mention me whenever you're ready.
I hadn’t played Smash for a couple of day ‘til yesterday, and I saw that my playing has become visibly worse… I’ll be ready in around ten minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Fantastic job! Those were some intense matches. Holy crap.
Well, may we meet again provided I make it through the losers’ brackets.

D

Deleted member

So is the losers’ bracket like the one in Ultomato’s? As in, the winner of the losers’ faces the winner of the winners’, and that decides the tournament? Or is the losers’ a separate, meta-tournament?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
So is the losers’ bracket like the one in Ultomato’s? As in, the winner of the losers’ faces the winner of the winners’, and that decides the tournament? Or is the losers’ a separate, meta-tournament?
Yeah. If you win loser's finals you face of against the winner of winners finals in the grand finals.

However, you have to win 2 sets of 5, one to "reset the bracket" and one to win the tourney.

Top Bottom