• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate NintenZone Ultimate Showdown! 2nd Round underway

Which timezone are you in? *Don't respond if you aren't entering!*

• Total voters

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Kurri ★ Kurri ★ So sorry I've been MIA! I'm ready to do it any time this week, I'm in CST and I'm usually free after 3 or 4 PM each day. Just hit me up when you're free as well or suggest a time to fight, I'm down with anything!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Kurri ★ Kurri ★ So sorry I've been MIA! I'm ready to do it any time this week, I'm in CST and I'm usually free after 3 or 4 PM each day. Just hit me up when you're free as well or suggest a time to fight, I'm down with anything!
You might wanna check the Discord server instead, it'll be easier to reach her through there.

D

Deleted member

Hey everyone, sorry for holding you up. I’ll get this over with. @ShinyLegendary , I can play in half an hour.
Moydow Moydow , what were the rules for the losers’ bracket again?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Hey everyone, sorry for holding you up. I’ll get this over with. @ShinyLegendary , I can play in half an hour.
Moydow Moydow , what were the rules for the losers’ bracket again?
Same as normal, really, except that once you lose, that's it, you're out.

So the usual 3 stocks, 8 minutes, first to win 2 games goes through. Everything else is in the first post.

D

Deleted member

Same as normal, really, except that once you lose, that's it, you're out.

So the usual 3 stocks, 8 minutes, first to win 2 games goes through. Everything else is in the first post.
Thanks, much appreciated.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Going to forfeit, as it's been hard for me to schedule times to play smash due to things being hectic IRL.

D

Deleted member

Alright @ShinyLegendary , we really need to get his done. I’m ready for the next couple of hours.
Sorry I’ve been holding everything up, it’s my fault.

D

Deleted member

I sit comfortably on my throne waiting for the rebel who'd dare to try to take it away from me

D

Deleted member

Great games Idon, crap that was stressful.
That first round was a nightmare, my thumb twitched and I fastfell. Anyway, Godspeed to you in the rest of the tournament. Good luck. :)
Cheeky taunt at the end there…

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Great games Idon, crap that was stressful.
That first round was a nightmare, my thumb twitched and I fastfell. Anyway, Godspeed to you in the rest of the tournament. Good luck. :)
Cheeky taunt at the end there…
hahahaha, yeah I was feeling myself.

D

Deleted member

A solid 2-1 in my favor. GG @Thesaurus30 , I was literally shaking from how close it was.
Oof, ditto. I’ve been trying wanting to pick up Ike some for some time, you’ll have to give me a couple of tricks. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
What... this tourney is actually progressing?

I'm shocked.

I'm curious to see who makes it to end of the Losers bracket.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
So uh... is this tourney still going now?

My Online subscription expires the 7th and at the rate this tourney is going, I might not be able to finish it.

So... can we speed it up just a little bit please?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I can't believe my mom doesn't like Back to the Future

I remember Ed Boon doing a twitter poll long ago about potential future guest characters. I voted for the Terminator back then and holy **** I can't believe it's actually happening! T2 is one of my favorite things entertainment wise period and boy does this make me want to buy MK11!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I can't believe my mom doesn't like Back to the Future

I remember Ed Boon doing a twitter poll long ago about potential future guest characters. I voted for the Terminator back then and holy **** I can't believe it's actually happening! T2 is one of my favorite things entertainment wise period and boy does this make me want to buy MK11!
uh... wrong thread?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Alright Kurri ★ Kurri ★ let me know. I won't be too available over Easter weekend but let me know when you'd like to duke it out.

Top Bottom