• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
My post was ignored. :c No one likes me. Why won't someone make love to me?!

Just asking again, since it may effect me buying something expensive or not. c: This Link Statue. Anyone has it, or at least know if it is sorta cheap-y in feel and such? I can't decide if it is or not.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/kA4CWeQLVWo/maxresdefault.jpg
Sure, just give me your credit card number, ss number and date of birth, and I'll make sure you get it! Always here to help! :)

:troll:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I love how you can tell when someone logs in
Yup, that's how I roll.

Speaking of which, Damn you Decepticons!!! at least Autobots had more support in splatfest!

Anyway, it seems like no Shovel Knight tomorrow, unless they announce something later, which is unlikely. OR if they randomly release him tomorrow which is even less likely.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
We talking about Zelda stuff? Here's my theory:
It was a fun game made by a guy who didn't have broad visions for it, but just thought it was fun. He decided to add a little more story with each game, and started tying them together later. And because he made them up as they went along, there are gaps. Just sayin ;)

Okay, so remember our "Smashboards villain" talk the other day? I'd like to formally submit myself as the villain. Here's my Audio Audition: https://soundcloud.com/slick-wylde/slick-wylde-villain

Mdilly99

Smash Journeyman
I saved the boxes to most of my amiibo, should i just throw them out? The plastic and carboard are mostly seperated. Idk why i saved them lol

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
So hey, how about this for some discussion.

If you could add a newcomer to Smash, but they would almost certainly be a clone of a pre existing character, who would it be?

'Clone' is used pretty losely by the by, it can be as blatant as :4pit: to :4darkpit: or "Same in concept but executed totally differently" like :fox: to :wolf:.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion

If you could add a newcomer to Smash, but they would almost certainly be a clone of a pre existing character, who would it be?

'Clone' is used pretty losely by the by, it can be as blatant as :4pit: to :4darkpit: or "Same in concept but executed totally differently" like :fox: to :wolf:.
Man there's a lot of character.Um Sami as a :snake: clone.Black shadow as a :falcon: clone.Bass as a :4megaman: clone.Slippy as a :4fox:clone,etc

Viridi as a palutena clone. Basically a shorter and mroe powerful Palutena with a tipper and a differnt Fair and Bair. (tiny legs and no shield)
Slippy as Anvil's version of a fox clone
Chrom as an Ike clone

D

Deleted member

I've downloaded and installed ironhax on my 3DS along with blargSnes
Does anyone know where I can find an english translated ROM of Thracia 776?
I believe I'm a masochist deep inside

Eirika as a Marth clone(because we clearly don't have anough of those)
Morgan as a Robin clone
Emolga as a Pikachu clone
Alph :^(

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Frogger = :4greninja: but the difference is Frogger get's buffed all the time instead of nerfs.
Galacta Knight = :4metaknight: but with a Shield and a tipper.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
I can think of clones but I'll add how I would declone them a bit as well.
Medusa as Palutena with a stun attack and a DOT projectile attack sorta like Pikmin.
Anthony Higgs as any combination of Snake/Samus/Zamus.
Stork could play like Yoshi but with bindles instead of eggs.
Lakitu as Bowser Jr but with a cloud "car", shells, and his fishing rod and its many components.
Wes and Eeveelutions as a Rosalina clone with Wario's motocycle mechanic.
I guess Vaati could work like Zelda...
Hmm.. let me think of more.

Geno Boost

Smash Master

:4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig: Have different stats and different costume moves from :4bowserjr:
:4alph: With Rock pikmin and some of the cut brawl :4olimar: Moveset and different stats and different costume moves from :4olimar:
Ninten: feels like :4feroy: To :4marth::4lucina: Just like Ninten to :4lucas::4ness:
Black shadow: have all :4ganondorf: Moveset and create new fresh :4ganondorf:
King hippo: a mix between :4littlemac::4dk: And have some special abilities
:pichumelee::pichumelee:Bros.: a mix between :popo::4pikachu: And have some special abilities

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Here's a challenge.

Give an overview of what you think Subspace 2 would look like.

• All characters should be used somewhere. This includes all three Miis, the Koopalings and Alph.
  • Focus on interactions, teammates and cool moments.
  • Go ahead and place five newcomers you want in there if you want
Go get them!
I''ll try:

A subspace 2 would be like the first subspace but shorter levels. Almost like a mario platformer level but a bit longer, but not as long as the first 1. Bosses are separate levels with their own gimmicks. All the characters are brought together by the mysterious energy flowing from the magic smash ball( The one master core becomes), the villains all try to steal it throughout, as the heroes chase after it. More and more problems arise as all enemies from smash run are appearing to stop the heroes and a mysterious villain almost like the ancient minister, shows up to claim the smash ball's power. He seems to be controlling the enemies, but is hard to track down as he can be anyone. Moving on though:

Character Teams:

It starts out with Mario, Link, Pit, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and villager discovering the smash ball, before it's stolen by team 2:

Ganondorf, Bowser, Bowser jr. and the koopalings. A fight breaks out, and afterwards, the koopalings are sent flying by the mysterious villain mentioned earlier. Each one ends up somewhere else, but bowser jr. avoids the blast.

The other teams are spread out:

Team 3: Peach, Zelda, Yoshi, Palutena and Samus

team 4: Fox, Falco, Pikachu, greninja, charziard.

team 5: Luigi, Olimar, Captain Faclon.

team 6: Rob,Duck Hunt, Wii Fit Trainer, Mr Game and Watch.

team 7: Sheik, Zero Suit Samus, Toon link. metal knight.

team 8: Marth, who is later joined by Roy, Ike, and diddy kong. Lucina and roy come out of a portal later.

Team 9: Mewtwo, jigglypuff, Lucario. They later team up with little mac, rosalina, and alph.

Team 10: Megaman, Ryu, Pacman Sonic and join with the mii fighters.

team 11: Shulk, Robin, ness, lucas

Team 12: Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, Wolf( who isn't really evil for this story)

team 13: Hades( he is the mysterious villain),tails, shovel knight, who are both brainwashed.

team 14: Paper Mario, Issac, they save tails and shovel knight with spells( paper mario's partners would help.)
Eventually teams would all become one, but I think these could be good starts. Wolf, Issac, Paper Mario, Shovel Knight and Tails, would be picks for me as they are unique and I think would be cool in the smash roster at one point.

Some cool moments would be battle of the two pokemon teams, the alter egs, vs their regular selves. The retro as a team wth wii fit would be for wacky and funny moments, like DH trollling enemies. The fire Emblem crew would be for bad***ness, third parties would be about how different they are and the mii fighters would be their impersenators, etc. There is a lot more I could do if interested.

Thoughts?

D

Deleted member

I only know saw that that Zelda Theories video is from rabbidluigi
I guess it's not as bad as I think

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've downloaded and installed ironhax on my 3DS along with blargSnes
Does anyone know where I can find an english translated ROM of Thracia 776?
I believe I'm a masochist deep inside

Eirika as a Marth clone(because we clearly don't have anough of those)
Morgan as a Robin clone
Emolga as a Pikachu clone
Alph :^(
FOR MY NEXT GLIMPSE INTO THE FUTURE I PREDICT THAT THE NEXT THING YOU'LL SAY IS 'Never mind guys, a flat frog gave me a link'

Lucimar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Callin
3DS FC
1332-8783-7823

:4alph:-Semi-clone of Olimar. Keeps the original three colors but swaps Purple and White out for Rock and Winged. Rock Pikmin break shields the fastest out of any type, ricochet of opponents when thrown and have high defense. Winged Pikmin are the weakest of any type (both in attack and defense), home in on opponents when thrown and don't add any weight to Alph during his Up B. All of his specials remain the same as Olimar's but some of his normal attacks (both with and without Pikmin) are unique Uses the S.S Drake during his final smash which has a bigger hitbox but a weaker damage output than the Hocotate Ship.

D

Deleted member

FOR MY NEXT GLIMPSE INTO THE FUTURE I PREDICT THAT THE NEXT THING YOU'LL SAY IS 'Never mind guys, a flat frog gave me a link'
And so, my suicide journey begins...
20150830_161549.jpg

Which rules should I impose to make this even better?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

How about these guys as Mario clones?

Metal Mario, Gold Mario, Sliver Mario, Cosmic Mario and finally
Metal Doctor Gold Silver Mario :troll:

Being more serious Doctor Lugi as a heavier and stronger Luigi, and Nurse Peach as stronger more hard hitting version of Peach, yes she exists look it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom