• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Damn man will the 3DS version ever receive something. smh
Nope, us poverty players will receive nothing. Sakurai hates us.

Atleast we got stages and characters so we won't miss out too much

Soul.

Nope, us poverty players will receive nothing. Sakurai hates us.

Atleast we got stages and characters so we won't miss out too much
Sakurai doesn't hate us; Wii U elitists do.
However while I'm glad we're getting stages and more characters I'd like something else at least. lol

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Wait a minute. Does Nibroc have an account here? The reason I asked is because I think I found his account (@ YeppersPeppers YeppersPeppers ). He liked my post which gives an implication that he made it. Also, if its not you, sorry for accusing you! I'm just making assumptions.

Last edited:

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
Wait a minute. Does Nibroc have an account here? The reason I asked is because I think I found his account (@ YeppersPeppers YeppersPeppers ). He liked my post which gives an implication that he made it.
I usually don't post often, but just doing this to say that I'm not Nibroc, though I can understand the suspicion. As for the like, it was simply a show of agreement.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I usually don't post often, but just doing this to say that I'm not Nibroc, though I can understand the suspicion. As for the like, it was simply a show of agreement.
I just saw your username and assumed since they're both similar. So I was just making assumptions. Plus I believe he doesn't speak good English, while you do. Sorry about that!

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Yeah this is definitely fake unless he shows us some new boss artwork, then we may consider it to maybe be real. Again, ArtsyOmni's talent may lie with another individual.

Chrono.

Yeah there's a bunch of inconsistencies with this.

Also one of the caps literally says "practise" at the bottom.

D

Deleted member

Thanks for the games @Zoroarking you play a mean greninja and falco
I didn't even get the chance to use rapedorf Ganondorf, you would meat true death :p
I got salty with your custom Yoshi's Story and the stage spike on Falco
Though I wonder how you felt with that last match :^)

So, an actually good leak! I'm impressed, honestly hope it's true

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
The way this roster is arranged after implementing the arrow is exactly like how I made my own intentionally fake roster(linked below for comparison), which anyone can do. For that I'll give the leak a bit of credit, but in no way am I believing it real.

Yeah there's a bunch of inconsistencies with this.

Also one of the caps literally says "practise" at the bottom.
To be fair, this is the EU version, as evidenced by the fact that it says 'Duck Hunt Duo' as opposed to Duck Hunt alone, so the 'practise' thing isn't as big a flaw as you might believe.

Chrono.

The way this roster is arranged after implementing the arrow is exactly like how I made my own intentionally fake roster(linked below for comparison), which anyone can do. For that I'll give the leak a bit of credit, but in no way am I believing it real.

To be fair, this is the EU version, as evidenced by the fact that it says 'Duck Hunt Duo' as opposed to Duck Hunt alone, so the 'practise' thing isn't as big a flaw as you might believe.
Oh I didn't catch that bit. My bad.

There's still the weird gap @ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix pointed out as well tho.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
So the "Boss Battles" Leak...is just that old concept of "playable bosses" people used during pre Smash 4 speculation to "justify" playable Ridley and the like?

Yeah, no, I don't think playable bosses would be a thing.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
20 pages and I have finally caught up. Again.
Pages are flying by recently and this is without news:chuckle:
So Shovel Knight, I can't believe this didn't come to my mind when we first heard about the rumours,
Sonic Hacking Contest has been delayed
I can't wait for the sequel to be shown of for the best game.
Thomas was indeed everywhere
I just turned Smash on and got a notification along the top to tell me to check out the fighter ballot on the Smash Bros website.

Never seen that before.
I don't even have the banner ;.;
This is actually something that could be amazing if done right.
I would buy DLC for old bosses. Duon, Galleon, Tabuu, etc.
Too bad Boss Rush didn't return I always looked forward to them in Subspace :(

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I can try to contact the leaker if you want me to :awesome:.
Being serious and all, I'm never going on 4chan ever again. I would like to keep my username thank you very much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom