• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Hey you know what would be funny guys? If literally they have all this Shovel Knight stuff coming, then poof, it's actually Shantae revealed tonight. Then right as PAX is starting to close up on the last day they just have one guy wheel out a TV and play the trailer that reveals Shovel Knight.

In other words, Nintendo of America has now started trolling the fan base just as much as Sakurai does

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Here's another teaser for the first newcomer artwork I'll be showing off.

image.jpg

I'm just wondering if people will think Mario's forehead looks like a certain female body part.

Should I change it?

Chrono.

Are you puerto rican or do you just live there? Im a quarter puerto rican but speak zero spanish lol
Born and raised full Boricua lol Spanish is my main language but online I don't speak it much for some reason.

Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
As i said multiple times already.I highly doubt he's gonna get revealed today(if he ever gets revealed) and if i'm wrong and he does get revealed today than we get new DLC.But all this hype over a rumor is kinda insane

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
How many minutes before an event has Sakurai usually retweet it?
Can you take off the "you can choose more than one option", because it's silly to have it when the only choice are "yes" and "no".
I don't really know if you can edit them or not...
I know it's pretty much NO which is taking the lead at this point.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
As i said multiple times already.I highly doubt he's gonna get revealed today(if he ever gets revealed) and if i'm wrong and he does get revealed today than we get new DLC.But all this hype over a rumor is kinda insane
Well, it's a rumor now backed by Push, Neo, Spazzy, etc.

These are people who don't just blindly believe stuff typically.

That's why the hype level is so up there.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Where was the announcement of a stream anyway? There's no mention of it on YCG's twitter.

Tr1pleDee

Together now!
NNID
Tr1pleDee
3DS FC
2964-8670-3007
Switch FC
SW-6770-0026-7427
Should I make a private room in the twitch chat for this threads members? Might be a good idea if you don't care for all the dank memesters that usually take over.

If you want in just say so in the main twitch chat I guess.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well, it's a rumor now backed by Push, Neo, Spazzy, etc.

These are people who don't just blindly believe stuff typically.

That's why the hype level is so up there.
If @SmashChu believes it, then I'm convinced. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Just wait until you guys see the brand new leak that i found:

"Hello, im an anonymous source and i have proof that Shovel Knight is not going to be revealed. And the reason is that they are gonna reveal someone else instead"

He showed me a picutre of the Leaked character:

Just Kidding.....Im sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Just wait until you guys see the brand new leak that i found:

"Hello, im an anonymous source and i have proof that Shovel Knight is not going to be revealed. And the reason is that they are gonna reveal someone else instead"

He showed me a picutre of the Leaked character:

Just Kidding.....Im sorry.
10/10 would main

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Bold Prediction:

Stream starts, everything seems normal. The devs look like their playing the first level of Shovel Knight. However when they reach the boss, who else appears but megaman! But not to fight, but WITH AN INVITATION TO SMASH!

GET HYPED

Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
Bold Prediction:

Stream starts, everything seems normal. The devs look like their playing the first level of Shovel Knight. However when they reach the boss, who else appears but megaman! But not to fight, but WITH AN INVITATION TO SMASH!

GET HYPED
maybe that's why the trailer's five minutes long :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom