• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
If you don't want trouble from 4chan, you have to learn to blend in. Try not to treat 4chan regulars like monsters either. Just some advice for you folks in the future because Smash leaks WILL show up on /v/.

D

Deleted member

I'd be more inclined to yes.

But Tetra is one of those characters who suddenly appeared on leaks out of nowhere.

Like Sceptile.
It may be because we go through pages in this thread (and back in the Leaks thread) like Dedede through a plate of pancakes, but I don't recall any "leaks" with Tetra outside of this latest one, nor do I recall any "leaks" with Sceptile; only people jumping a bandwagon in their predictions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It may be because we go through pages in this thread (and back in the Leaks thread) like Dedede through a plate of pancakes, but I don't recall any "leaks" with Tetra outside of this latest one, nor do I recall any "leaks" with Sceptile; only people jumping a bandwagon in their predictions.
It's stuff on 4chan. After Hyrule Warriors she started popping up.

Same thing that happened with Sceptile way back when.

Duck Hunt?
It didn't happen right after Duck Hunt was revealed to be in another game.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Welp. People are posing as me.
View attachment 69214
Welcome to 4chan. I'm never posting here again. I like the sweet structure known as SmashBoards.
Reminds me of how there were fake Neo Zeros, fake Vaanroses, and fake Xander Mobuses on 4chan last year.

The new Smashified looks great.
Jokes aside, that's legit better than the majority of the actual Smashified renders.

It's not saying much since it's one of the most simplistic characters someone could do this for, but still.

What is something someone said about Smash DLC/The Ballot that left you without words, infuriated, or just dissapointed?

I just got told Shovel Knight and Shantae are most likely in dev and topping the Ballot.

edit: was Trickt(TM)(C)
I don't know how you could even consider the possibility of that being true.

While the ballot isn't 100% a popularity contest (It's a suggestion box), there is absolutely no chance whatsoever that Shantae or Shovel Knight have more votes than any other character. They have little-to-no fans in an entire region. The region Smash Bros itself originated from. And that's not even factoring in all the casual players who probably never even heard of them.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
For anyone that watches Nostalgia Critic and had the misfortune of seeing that Adam Sandler movie.
I normally hate the skits in his reviews, but I actually liked them here, mainly because the skits are the review, instead of them interrupting the review.

I actually kind of thought Pixels was kind of okay, it wasn't a good film, but one or two jokes made me laugh and the action scenes were legitimately fun. But the movie could have been so much better, even if it was already done in Futurama, I love the premise of it.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I'd rather have Tetra than a lot of the popular picks.

#DatWeirdo.
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with people not wanting Tetra.

It's just that she'd be so out of left field that it'd be hard to believe without actual proof. There's just not a lot of demand for her in any of the Smash communities, so, for most, she's not really one of the first names that come to mind when thinking about potential ballot selections.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I just want to give you guys a heads up on what's going on. Things aren't exactly looking too good on this leak. So I wouldn't worry about it too much right now. Me or Neo Zero will try to compile the info just in case it is legitimate though or just as a reference. I can't right now as its 1 AM here, but I will in the morning if no one else has.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Just gonna say this.You know who would be an amazing zelda character.Vaati.Think it about dude has been the villian in 3 zelda games.That's the second most apperances a zelda villian has had not named ganon.He could rep handeheld zelda.And could be another magic user.Come on,whose with me

N-no....o-okay

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So here's a thought I'm thinking.

I think we'll get a new series. But only one.

Why do I think that?

Because that series would have to have a new stage with it.

You people agree? Maybe not one, but very few.

D

Deleted member

A new series doesn't necessarily have to have a stage to go with a character.
The only example we have so far is Ryu, and it can easily be passed off as "he's a guest".

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
A new series doesn't necessarily have to have a stage to go with a character.
The only example we have so far is Ryu, and it can easily be passed off as "he's a guest".
I think he'll do it for all to "make it a complete package" so to speak.

D

Deleted member

I think he'll do it for all to "make it a complete package" so to speak.
To each his own. But if for example, Isaac or the Chorus Kids are DLC, I'm not banking on a Golden Sun or Rhythm Heaven stage because those series have music on other stages.
With the sole exception of the Mario series (in very specific examples that I will go over if necessary), no series that has a stage of its own has songs anywhere but on its own stage(s).
Now, if say, Inkling/Agent 3 are DLC, then I could possibly see a stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom