• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You know I was thinking....

A Pokemon Ranger would be perfect on Wii U.
You got the whole interface in the gamepad, then on the TV you'd have like a high definition movie like version of what's happening.
That's a laugh them actually doing a sequel to Pokemon Ranger

I made myself feel sad :crying:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh it's fine. Once you get past the fact that this is what your life has become, being Pranked ain't bad.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750

Oh gosh.

Might be cheaper to export certain amiibo.

Then again, Wario is the only one on AmiAmi that might be worth it.

Things like Mairo and Peach are really cheap here.
:( don't remind me of the Yen....my paycheck!

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
What is something someone said about Smash DLC/The Ballot that left you without words, infuriated, or just dissapointed?

I just got told Shovel Knight and Shantae are most likely in dev and topping the Ballot.

edit: was Trickt(TM)(C)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What is something someone said about Smash DLC/The Ballot that left you without words, infuriated, or just dissapointed?

I just got told Shovel Knight and Shantae are most likely in dev and topping the Ballot.
When people create overly large paragraphs explaining why a character has no chance of getting despite the fact it's useless to argue and destroy someone's fun, because at the end of the day, Sakurai is an unpredictable variable
Also, whenever someone votes for a character whose name isn't Wonder-Red

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

So I finally uploaded a video via the Smash Bros service.

Are they all this bad of quality?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
When anyone says "you're wasting your vote."
The only time you'll be legitimately wasting is when:
A)You don't vote at all
B)Don't vote for who YOU want to vote for, after all they said to vote for who YOU would like to in Super Smash Brothers
C)Not voting for a video-game character, who Nintendo has a realistic chance of getting, so sorry Master Chief fans.

You guys know that Super Mario Maker is released on Sept 11, to celebrate the Super Mario's 30th anniversary right guys?
Well that's a lie the Super Mario's anniversary is September 13, they're lying about when the anniversary is, how could they lie to us about this?! :mad:

I feel so betrayed! :mad:

And also guys this year is actually the Mario franchise's 34th anniversary as a whole, and the Mario series 32nd Anniversary, if we only count games with Mario's name in the title.

Why is Nintendo lying to us about Mario's true anniversary?! Is it so that they can hide that they can hide that they actually did nothing for Mario's actual anniversary, or is so we will forget about Cranky Kong being stuck at home maybe, and not getting anything for the Donkey Kong series anniversaries?! :sadeyes:

Cause if so I won't let Nintendo forget about these things! I WILL make Mario remember his roots! And make him and Cranky finally make up after all these years! :evil:

Also just incase someone doesn't get it, I'm trying to be completely wacky and over dramatic here, also please tell me if I am coming across as a bit to serious, here in this post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom