• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Peach's Castle 64 would be the PERFECT opportunity to finally bring in Bowser's Theme from Super Mario 64. Or Bowser in the Dark World. Or both. Preferably, both. Tracks that should have been in Smash a LONG time ago.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Speaking of Club Nintendo games, I still need to redeem the rest of my coins.

I'm thinking maybe Kid Icarus, but then I've still got 320 coins after that and no clue what to spend them on. Honestly the only thing standing out to me at the moment is SSB64, but I already have it on 64 (the thought process is that I'd probably be more likely to play it every so often if I had it on VC) and that leaves me with 70 unspendable coins.

They actually have some really great games to pick from, it's just a shame I already own so many of them.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
We do have a shameful lack of Majora's Mask tracks in the game. (Even Brawl only had Termina Field, which is not a very distinctive track.) Particularly given the existence of MM3D, maybe they'll remedy that through Hyrule Castle's songs?
Seems very unfitting to me, put in a DLC pack revolving around Young Link and MM3D content like Termina Bay.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Just because Roy got in doesn't mean all vets will return. Remember before Lucina he was the Second most popular choice for Smash 4 besides Mewtwo.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I know sakurai said there won't be a lot of DLC stages but what if we get 3 stages from each game

64:Dreamland,hyrule castle,peach's castle

Melee:Termina Bay,fourside,Venom

Brawl:New pork city,Pirate ship frigate orpheon

Something along those lines would be hype

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
>yfw you see that :4feroy: can Ken Combo into true combo but Not :4marth:/:4lucina:

Roy feel really amazing ... Glad he's not a clone anymore .

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Wait....
1. Mewtwo (1st DLC)
2. Roy (2nd DLC)

WHOS THE 3RD MOST POPULAR CAUSE THEYRE NEXT
Uh, actually Lucas was one of most popular and he was mixed in with Roy. haha
But Wolf is after Lucas as most requested veteran I think.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
calling it now newcomers who come from brand new series to smash will get a stage

so to visualize
wolf comes back no stage
krystal joins the battle no new stage
wonder red joins the battle with his new stage

just an example but you get the idea

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Seems very unfitting to me, put in a DLC pack revolving around Young Link and MM3D content like Termina Bay.
I mean it's not entirely fitting, but it's still N64-era Zelda, even if Hyrule isn't in Majora's Mask. There are a lot of stages that have tracks from games not related to the stage content, and it would be an opportunity to put music in from a game that's gotten a lot of popularity of late. I could definitely see Clock Town working on it, maybe Stone Tower Temple too.

With that said, if we could get an entire MM-themed stage and a possibility of the Great Bay Temple music on it? I'd be 100% down with that. Great Bay was always a stage I loved even before I played Majora's Mask, and now that that entire area is one of my favorites in the game that helps.

continuityOfficer

Smash Champion
calling it now newcomers who come from brand new series to smash will get a stage

so to visualize
wolf comes back no stage
krystal joins the battle no new stage
wonder red joins the battle with his new stage

just an example but you get the idea
Yeah, although it maybe more about whether a stage is appropriate. for example

Cross for XBCX joins, he might come with a stage sinse his game despite being part of XBC doesnt fit well with Gaur Plains

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I'd love to see Clock Town, SSF2 also made a stage revolving around that. (Though the platform placements sucked) It would be great if we got that in addition to Termina Bay.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
We PlayStation Nao.

Hoping for some new Vita stuff

Oh who I'm kidding, Dony us Vita owners

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'd love to see Clock Town, SSF2 also made a stage revolving around that. (Though the platform placements sucked) It would be great if we got that in addition to Termina Bay.
I was actually thinking the same thing lol, and wrote up a whole thing about how cool it would be to have it change time and change between the 3 days, but then I deleted it because I was going off on a tangent about something so complex and detailed that it (unfortunately) probably has a .01% chance of happening as DLC.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
YES! Oh my god yes! The Last Guardian! I have been waiting so long for this!

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Well, well, it's great to see this game back from the dead. I haven't played any of the Ico games, but I'll keep my eye on this.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So we got Cammy and Birdie in SF5, when's Balrog, Sakura and Sean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom