• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
So can anyone tell me about the micro transactions or whatever in MGS5? I'm a bit out of the loop.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
So can anyone tell me about the micro transactions or whatever in MGS5? I'm a bit out of the loop.
You have to pay for FOBs. You do get one free, but the other three cost money. You buy them with mother base coins which cost money.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Been sick and drifting in and out of consciousness all day. What did I miss? Maintenance was nothing (as expected) and their was some sort of fake Smash Arcade leak?

Strofirko

Smash Master
Holy **** is that Buck? I know I haven't played Halo 4 but I have missed some serious **** haven't I?

ODST 2 when?
They finished the ODST storyline on the comics,protagonist without a name dies in a shameful way,one of the team retires,other betrays the team and is arrested,only 2 left to get promoted,Buck is one of them.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Holy **** is that Buck? I know I haven't played Halo 4 but I have missed some serious **** haven't I?

ODST 2 when?
Yep! I'm a huge Halo lore nerd so I'll just put this in spoilers so I don't annoy anyone here (people round here seem to have something against the Xbox brand lol)

Yeah Buck always had the subtitle of "If he was any better he'd be a spartan". So now that the Spartan IV program is in full force, when getting an elite team together, they wanted him. He was hesitant at first but eventually they got him to join.

This video shows Fireteam Osiris, who is in charge of hunting down Chief and Blue team who did something to piss off ONI (a big part of the marketing of the game is "Hunt The Truth").

Buck seems to be the character on Osiris that isn't entirely sure that they're the good guys or not seeing as they're hunting down Humanity's former savior. I'm hoping we see Buck change ship entirely IMO as I want to see some Buck and Chief interactions.

And there it is. I just cant get on a topic of Halo's lore without going on for paragraphs. Damn good story behind this game.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I would hope that a hypothetical arcade Smash Wii U port would include the Ice Climbers. Why not, right? Sakurai had them working after all.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Someone was absolutely correct when they said the information drought is only so bad because of it being a very uncertain time in Nintendodom.

The whole fate of the way they share info with fans is up in the air.

That does things to people.
Smashboards due to lack of new Nintendo news,

Meanwhile at Nintendo HQ,:happysheep:

:troll:

S

Silver_1357

You guys keep talking about leaks from Etika and co., while I sleep and think about looking forward to more Nintendo News tomorrow.

Night.
giphy-4.gif

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I accidentally put in 1200 SEK which is around 141 dollars into my Wii U account when I was buying the last DLC, all because of dat server lag.

My jimmies were rustled to say the least.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I still have to get the Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle. One of these days I'll get around to it.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
lol hey @ Champ Gold Champ Gold looks like someone else caught on to your idea
Mario and Luigi music is so underrated. It is some of the mos fantastic stuff I have ever heard.

@ Champ Gold Champ Gold
I love how the Smash Bros Arcade thing was my idea. But yeah it is fake especially considering my roster was much larger and Robin and Greninja weren't in it.

Plus it is pretty much fake especially with zero gameplay footage

MrDKfan

Smash Rookie

On mobile sorry. It looks like Diddy Kong is even spelled wrong in Japanese. Might be the font but it looks more like ヂィヂぃー instead of ディディー.

Also the rounds are called "Battle 1".(in Japanese) Which isn't correct.
not even Diddy is seen on the selection screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom