• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Gotta love the crappy UI and the huge mistake on DK's japanese name LOL

It was fake to me the moment they made the UI look so... amatuerish

Last edited:

Chrono.

Gotta love the crappy UI and the huge mistake on DK's japanese name LOL

It was fake to me the moment they made the UI look so... amatuerish
I can see they were going for the "arcade fighting game" feel but it looks sloppy.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
The update is already over ?
Yes. I already purchased both Shovel Knight and Snake on both my Wii U and 3DS. Great improvements over their Smash 64 counterparts. I can see the justified creative liberties that Trinen and his team over at EA took when remastering these classic fighters.

I make up my ****posts as I go, to be honest. I start off typing one sentence, then I just continue on without using my brain.

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Yes. I already purchased both Shovel Knight and Snake on both my Wii U and 3DS. Great improvements over their Smash 64 counterparts. I can see the justified creative liberties that Trinen and his team over at EA took when remastering these classic fighters.
Do you have an extra download code for this?:troll:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
The problem with this leak is due to having no basis to compare it to (Like a CSS we've already seen for example)

We can't prove this.

I could make this in Final Cut if you gave me some time. There's nothing special to it whatsoever.

The screen isn't even that appealing either, though seems too developed to be part of some early build.

However, the idea IS smart though, and I could see a Single-Player only Smash Arcade with Amiibo support being a good move in the Japanese Markets. This leak makes sense, but is easier to fake than people are thinking.

Chrono.

The problem with this leak is due to having no basis to compare it to (Like a CSS we've already seen for example)

We can't prove this.

I could make this in Final Cut if you gave me some time. There's nothing special to it whatsoever.

The screen isn't even that appealing either, though seems too developed to be part of some early build.

However, the idea IS smart though, and I could see a Single-Player only Smash Arcade with Amiibo support being a good move in the Japanese Markets. This leak makes sense, but is easier to fake than people are thinking.
They mixed up Donkey Kong's name with DIddy's though. It's pretty dead, or at least in intensive care.

Soul.

That was to be expected. I wasn't really waiting for an update to drop.
Ah well, 1.1.0 lives.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Dude, what the heck?

This doesn't unlock Shovel Knight or Snake, it unlocks Etika.

Although he's a much better character than the other two, with awesome special moves like clickbait and overreacting.
THAT'S WHY SAKURAI RETWEETED ONE OF HIS VIDEOS! BURB SAID IT WAS STRAW GRASPING BUT IT MAKES SO MUCH CENTS NOW GUYS

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
They mixed up Donkey Kong's name with DIddy's though. It's pretty dead, or at least in intensive care.
True, exactly why I said it's likely fake.

I'm saying that the idea is a good one though and makes a ton of sense for the Japanese markets.

Completely off topic. But holy **** this Halo 5 trailer is one of the best I've seen for a game in recent years. This is some Avengers level ****.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
All right guys I have a groundbreaking leak, I snuck into Nintendo HQ and discovered who their new president is, and why there's a sever news drought. Nintendo's new president is none other than....

:troll:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I should reassemble the ol' leak team for this.

Like if you remember.

Only 90s kids will remember.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
@ PushDustIn PushDustIn Could you translate the Japanese text in the gameplay video to see if there are any errors in it?

On mobile sorry. It looks like Diddy Kong is even spelled wrong in Japanese. Might be the font but it looks more like ヂィヂぃー instead of ディディー.

Also the rounds are called "Battle 1".(in Japanese) Which isn't correct.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Guys, we should datamine MGS5. Maybe Snake has Smash 4 data hidden in there. :troll:

True, exactly why I said it's likely fake.

I'm saying that the idea is a good one though and makes a ton of sense for the Japanese markets.

Completely off topic. But holy **** this Halo 5 trailer is one of the best I've seen for a game in recent years. This is some Avengers level ****.
Holy **** is that Buck? I know I haven't played Halo 4 but I have missed some serious **** haven't I?

ODST 2 when?

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Someone was absolutely correct when they said the information drought is only so bad because of it being a very uncertain time in Nintendodom.

The whole fate of the way they share info with fans is up in the air.

That does things to people.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Oh I left my Wii U on when I was sleeping. I don't use my Wii U when I datamined Btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom