• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
You are getting so unneccessarily aggresive, what is your problem?

Like, I say something about the weeb phase and you slam me with two curse words, then after I explain, you get even more vague and angry, apparentally.

Chill.
What? :confused:

I never slammed you with two curse words.

I said two curse words, but I never, ever slammed you with them lmao.

I can see how you thought I got more vague with the "I'll leave it up to your imagination part" but...

How do you know that I got more angry with my second post? Real question, I need to know how you thought I got more angry.

I'm not the one that needs to chill lol.

Last edited:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
We gonna get news in the next two weeks. I feel it.

I feel it in the force

The force is strong

it never lies

unless the force is talking about purple space dragons

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
You gotta know when to stop before something gets out of control. It was going to REALLY get out of hand if we didn't stop it last night.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
My crazy prediction is Sakurai will pull a Sakurai and completely go back on what he said about Ridley.

Suddenly he'll just be announced as DLC, and we'll all be confused as ****.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
My crazy prediction is Sakurai will pull a Sakurai and completely go back on what he said about Ridley.

Suddenly he'll just be announced as DLC, and we'll all be confused as ****.
And it's NES Ridley.

Stubby legs and all.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Did I take up the whole page with the damn meme?

No.

I was just trying to have a little fun, and you wonderful people had to come and be the fun police.
They are just looking out for you fam.

No one wants to get warned or possibly even infracted for minor spam.

Then you will probably go one about the mods being the fun police lol.

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
I stumble on in. Look around. And now I stumble on out. Goodnight. May these posts give me very confusing dreams.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Guys, I thought we agreed that the straight outta thing was played out too much already.
Please don't do it anymore.
Or at least put it in spoiler tags. Those images are super huge and lag my laptop severely. I had to turn off signatures just to make the site move at a decent rate. This kind of a major problem. I have fine internet, but I can't view the site decently anymore. >_<

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
That was yesterday.

This is today.
No more "Straight Outta..." memes. I told you yesterday, Swamp is telling you today.

I'm being the fun police because it's really annoying for a lot of the users. I heard a lot of complaints that it takes up too much of a page, and that it causes the thread to be slow on mobile (from other users).

Most of the time you just posted the image with no text relevant for discussion, and the images aren't relevant too. That is the definition of spam. So please, stop complaining and stop posting those images. We want to have a discussion, and not 20 posts with just "dank memes".

I'm not telling you that you can't post here, just please be considerate of the other users in this thread. Okay?

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
if you had to choose 15 3rd party characters in your own smash game who would they be?
In no order except for 1-4...

1. Nightmare (Soulcalibur)
2. Shovel Knight
3. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
4. Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
5. Rayman
6. Spyro the Dragon
7. Amaterasu
8. Lloyd Irving
9. Black Mage
10. Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

The rest are the third-party veterans, Sonic, Mega Man, Snake, Pac-Man, Ryu.

Actually, replace Goku with Banjo & Kazooie. I ran out of reasonable third-parties and forgot about them lol.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
No more "Straight Outta..." memes. I told you yesterday, Swamp is telling you today.

I'm being the fun police because it's really annoying for a lot of the users. I heard a lot of complaints that it takes up too much of a page, and that it causes the thread to be slow on mobile (from other users).

Most of the time you just posted the image with no text relevant for discussion, and the images aren't relevant too. That is the definition of spam. So please, stop complaining and stop posting those images. We want to have a discussion, and not 20 posts with just "dank memes".

I'm not telling you that you can't post here, just please be considerate of the other users in this thread. Okay?
To add on to this, while social threads are more lax, there are still things that can be considered spam/off topic derailment which those images seem to be.

In general though, don't just post image replies, and that goes for everyone. One every now and then relating to the topic and the post having real content is fine, but don't get to carried away, and remember if you have a lot to post, use the spoiler tags as a courtesy to others.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I wish there was someone who knew every time I wanted to change my avatar, so they could slap me. I vote @ Tree Gelbman Tree Gelbman . He seems like he'd be good at slapping me and going "No, no, no Kenith..."
In actuality while I might be good at the actual act of slapping you and keeping you in check for a lot of things. Just ask me real life friends.

I am the worst person to put in charge of someone not changing their avatar. I'm frankly surprised I kept Archie as long as I did recently.

I change avatars like I change clothes. Like I feel like I'd be a pusher or an enabler in this situation.

New avatars are like my crack. They are my Pecan Sandies.

Say that to @ Tree Gelbman Tree Gelbman and his American Dad gifs.
Why you gotta throw me under the bus like that for your wrong doings? Like was this called for? I can't even.

Someone ain't getting invited to my next Christmas party.

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I wish there was someone who knew every time I wanted to change my avatar, so they could slap me. I vote @ Tree Gelbman Tree Gelbman . He seems like he'd be good at slapping me and going "No, no, no Kenith..."
I just tagged Roger on the last page.

SPAM!!!

Speaking of Roger.

Why you gotta throw me under the bus like that for your wrong doings? Like was this called for? I can't even.

Someone ain't getting invited to my next Christmas party.
My wrong doings?

Because posting a meme twice on the same page is the equivalent of a terrorist attack. Meanwhile, posting gifs everywhere totally doesn't lag the page.

Also, your image insult is broken.

And quite frankly, your Christmas parties are boring anyway.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm really hyped for this game. Despite having original IPs, it's the best Smash fangame out there.

Rivals of Aether...
It's like Smash Bros., but it's not held back by anything other than the devs and their imagination.
(This is my favorite Rival btw)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom