• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
I must say, I really didn't expect to have Wolf hope restored by this update, but Fighter Bundle #1 makes it look like we'll get at least 4 more characters.
I was afraid before, but I think things are looking up!

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Hey @ Burb Burb --

I'm not trying to make a statement about our previous conversation, but I thought you'd like this if you didn't already see it. The Samus costume is the same design as her character design, from Other M. I'm actually surprised they did that over using another one. She has so many. Link got a different design, Samus didn't.

So is it possible. K Rool is still in the running.
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:
YAY :D

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
*Comes home from night out seeing if Patch has arrived*

*Takes 15 seconds to load a single Smashboards page*

"It has happened"

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
OK ask me questions about game changes. Dont ask me about buffs/ character changes, I dont know. I think I posted everything so far on Twitter.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
OK ask me questions about game changes. Dont ask me about buffs/ character changes, I dont know. I think I posted everything so far on Twitter.
How does Tournament Mode work?

D

Deleted member

Might be placebo, but i think Jigglypuff runs and flies faster and her Forward Special goes longer.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Well now's a good time as any to post these, have some hilarious Ace Attorney comic dubs

And just for the hell of it here the awkward zombie comic Eureka dubbed

Last edited:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
KIRBY'S FORWARD THROW HAS BEEN BUFFED, IT ACTUALLY COMBOS NOW. THANK YOU SAKURAI.
Correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm not a Kirby main. But as I was testing this out I realized his nair has a crap ton of lag after it's used before you can begin another action.

Was it always like this? The move seems completely useless without landing to cancel its endlag

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Hey @ Burb Burb --

I'm not trying to make a statement about our previous conversation, but I thought you'd like this if you didn't already see it. The Samus costume is the same design as her character design, from Other M. I'm actually surprised they did that over using another one. She has so many. Link got a different design, Samus didn't.

Ha, I actually just watched the trailer and knew someone was gonna tag me and make a comment about the Samus suit. I was expecting more a "HA BURB DIS IS PRUF K. ROOL'S NOT DISCONFIRMED!", but still......

The fact that this shoots down the Skyward Sword Link point; it really doesn't make any sort of difference whatsoever. We already know members of the current roster have gotten costumes.

Fact of the matter is, none of the Mii Fighter costumes based off a not-already playable character have resulted in a DLC newcomer. Two of them (Heihachi and Chrom) are known to be characters who were rejected.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm not a Kirby main. But as I was testing this out I realized his nair has a crap ton of lag after it's used before you can begin another action.

Was it always like this? The move seems completely useless without landing to cancel its endlag
This is true. It's mainly used as an approach/combo tool. You're better off using other aerials in other situations.

Also @ Kenith Kenith , Lucina was buffed. Damage increase on nair and f-tilt.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
You can limit Tournaments to people in your country, and Mii's and customs are allowed.

R.I.P For Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom