• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
we already have dr mario, yoshi is kinda hard to make another rep worth it and for dkc, well dixie and kkr are left, but tbh, with kkr having a bit of less chances.....uit;s a bit complicated.

So, I would agree it was a major problem before, but it jsut seems to be less of a concern as the roster grows :)
Maybe, he might prioritize with Paper Mario's new game, but I'm not sure myself if that's something he'll do.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Maybe, he might prioritize with Paper Mario's new game, but I'm not sure myself if that's something he'll prioritize.
you mean paper jam or an hypothetical wiiu game?

Because I don't think it would much happen, but at the same time, I don;t feel SS is going to get priority. And actually, I do feel the same if you were talking about SS because if I check other characters such as pacman, he went with an older, but more appreciated design than the msot recent one.

I feel he would do the same with SS. Not forget about it because SS does bring interesting stuff, but not having it mostly be like SS.

And so far, I don;t feel paper jam has much new stuff nor do I think there will be much.

But paper jam does adds importance to the series, that's for sure so it ends up helping anyway :)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
What time is it in Japan now? About 3 in the morning?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
What time is it in Japan now? About 3 in the morning?
2:50 AM, so yeah.

For everyone trying to figure out Japan time, if you just google "what time is it in japan right now" or something similar Google gives you a convenient little box telling you exactly what it is.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Mii costume? Phoenix Wright: all three variants.
We also need an Apollo Justice, Athena Cykes and Miles Edgeworth costumes for the Miifighters, which would mean e have all the leads for the Ace Attorney games.

Also is there any news on the new AA game coming overseas?

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I haven't been to SmashBoards in like two months now, I see I've chosen an interesting time to return.

I'll avoid commenting on the whole K Rool thing, since we've seemingly moved past that topic, but as for the Mii costumes I would like to see:

Swordfighter
-Isaac

Brawler
-Ridley (he might be good as a gunner too)
-ExciteBiker
-Max (Advance Wars)

Gunner
-Custom Robo
-Andy (Advance Wars)
-Henry (Project STEAM)

I would love a Captain Toad outfit as well, but I'm not sure which category he would be in.
No Sami?
Are Andy and Max Mii costumes because Sami is a full character? :D

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
We also need an Apollo Justice, Athena Cykes and Miles Edgeworth costumes for the Miifighters, which would mean e have all the leads for the Ace Attorney games.

Also is there any news on the new AA game coming overseas?
Sadly no :(

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
I haven't been to SmashBoards in like two months now, I see I've chosen an interesting time to return.

I'll avoid commenting on the whole K Rool thing, since we've seemingly moved past that topic, but as for the Mii costumes I would like to see:

Swordfighter
-Isaac

Brawler
-Ridley (he might be good as a gunner too)
-ExciteBiker
-Max (Advance Wars)

Gunner
-Custom Robo
-Andy (Advance Wars)
-Henry (Project STEAM)

I would love a Captain Toad outfit as well, but I'm not sure which category he would be in.
Well, Well, Well Look who finally decided to show up.
Great seeing you on the boards again Dude :p

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
2:50 AM, so yeah.

For everyone trying to figure out Japan time, if you just google "what time is it in japan right now" or something similar Google gives you a convenient little box telling you exactly what it is.
even better, install a secondary clock.

I have one that tells me Japan time so i can figure out if push is sleeping or not :)

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Well I hope they release it overseas even if it is only digital only like Dual Destinies.

Also something fun I noticed Phoenix, Appollo and Athena all have prosecutors who can be viewed as their rivals:
Edgeworth for Phoenix
Gavin for Appollo
And Blackwell for Athena

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Don't know why, but I'm expecting a Mario costume and a Luigi costume. They already exist after all in Mii Plaza.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/72247182
The new Mii Costumes are:

KK Slider
Toad
Skeleton outfit (Looks like Dry Bones to me)

Mega Man Volnutt
Dante (DMC1)
Chun Li

Beat
Billy Hatcher
NiGHTS

Klona
Akira (Blue/Red outfit)
Dig Dug

K. Rool IS playable! During the Smash Direct, Sakurai mentions that he made the Mii Costume to see if people would be interested in buying it. Not too many people did, so he pushed K. Rool to release in 3 months. gg guys

Wonder Red is also a newcomer. He has palettes based on the other characters in W101, but not full costumes.

Shantae Mii Costume is confirmed for both Mii genders. Sakurai mentioned that she was "very uninteresting" when thinking of a moveset for her, so he demoted her to costume.

The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Sakurai refers to them as Zyuranger) appear as an assist trophy.

Sakurai tells the stream that he did try to make Ridley work, but ultimately scrapped his work.

Alternate Costumes are indeed coming! Due to the large cast, they will be coming with a later update/patch. He showed off Mario, Captain Falcon and Link. Mario had the Sunshine glasses and shirt, Captain Falcon is his SNES outfit, and Link is in his casual clothing from Skyward Sword.

Sakurai mentions that Bayonetta was considered, but dropped in favor of Ryu

Sakurai also mentions that custom moves and dialogue for the DLC characters will come once they are all wrapped up.

Goku's outcry has been noticed by the staff, but will not be put in the game. Sakurai hints at the possibility of a mii costume?

This is alot to take in.
Not really a leak, but ehh..

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Dig Dug again.
What's with Him being so special as of late.

K. Rool IS playable! During the Smash Direct, Sakurai mentions that he made the Mii Costume to see if people would be interested in buying it. Not too many people did, so he pushed K. Rool to release in 3 months. gg guys
This seems very logical as many other members here posted.

Wonder Red is also a newcomer. He has palettes based on the other characters in W101, but not full costumes.
I'd be excited if it happened

Alternate Costumes are indeed coming! Due to the large cast, they will be coming with a later update/patch. He showed off Mario, Captain Falcon and Link. Mario had the Sunshine glasses and shirt, Captain Falcon is his SNES outfit, and Link is in his casual clothing from Skyward Sword.
I'd Love for this to happen.

Goku's outcry has been noticed by the staff, but will not be put in the game. Sakurai hints at the possibility of a mii costume?
"chuckles"

Last edited:
takamaru and balloon fighter mii outfit confirmed :troll:

this is from nintendoland. dont take this seriously

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom