• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
if they need to drop guns, jsut wait for metroid, it has guns :)

but seriosulty though, I only care about nintendo so tbh, nintendo pretty much always wins in my heart. I actually liked more the ubi conference than sony.....even if sonyhad more contents, it;s how I feel the industry goes that for me mattered and II liekd more ubi on that.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Awesome, thank you. Hate to continue with requests, but what about Square? Do they use Twitch too?
twitch.tv stream the E3 on twithc and they stream every conferences.

I watched it the whole time because it;s convenient, you ahve one stream for ever conferences.

But I will make an exception for nintendo because I care.....

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
So, thought I would post this here.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/298598004/mario-splatoon-content

Splatoon is crossing with other games in upcoming DLC. I'll update with pictures as I can.

-New single player world
-New boss, Petey
-New Gear Amiibo exclusive
-NewGear in shops
-FLUDD weapon
-New online Mode

A dude on 4chan is leaking pictures of Splatoon's newest Super Mario Sunshine DLC (and no, it's not the same as the previous one).

I would post the other pictures pictures, but I don't know how to do spoiler tags and don't want to make a massive post.

Real or fake? You decide.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

A dude on 4chan is leaking pictures of Splatoon's newest Super Mario Sunshine DLC (and no, it's not the same as the previous one).

I would post the other pictures pictures, but I don't know how to do spoiler tags and don't want to make a massive post.

Those pictures could have been drawn by anyone. And that T-Shirt design is so simple that it could have been an easy shop.

Of course I could be completely wrong on this, but I'm calling fake.

Serpdrako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Imperfect_Scars
3DS FC
3136-6642-7063
Thanks guys. I owe you.

Anyway, after watching Sony, I wonder what Nintendo could show that could top FF7/Last Guardian for me.

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace

Spoilers can be created with:
Code:
[spoiler] <spoilery stuff> [/spoiler]
I think it certainly looks cool, I would love for it to be real. Assuming that the Mario art is only for promotional purpose and you don't get to play as him, it's exactly the kind of crossover DLC I would love to see for Splatoon.

Ivander

Smash Legend

I'll wait and see as usual, but also because that shirt is so easy to fake, considering how many times I've seen the M on Miiverse graffiti during Splatoon matches.

Chrono.

I hope that's not real just because damn there have been way too many legit Nintendo leaks.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I don't think the Splatoon stuff is legit.

I mean, I think that it'll happen, but that's not the real stuff. It looks too off.

Anyway, 12 hours omg, get hype!!!

Maybe I should make a bingo sheet hmm... Im predicting 0 Smash announcements... even though SSB4 character announcements have come in threes the last two years. Three for three is a dream.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
i'm gonna be honest.

Last Guardian seemed extremely underwhelming to me. People then point me to SotC, which while a good game, I find overrated.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
I hope that's not real just because damn there have been way too many legit Nintendo leaks.
-Roy, Ryu, Dreamland 64, etc.
-Animal Crossing amiibo/8-bit Mario amiibo
-Splatoon DLC?

anything else?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Every time I land Ryu's Focus Attack and follow up with a Shoryuken I squeee like a fangirl.

I'm not even a huge SF fan... it's just so funny.

Also Roy is so fricken fun. I like him more than Lucas, who was my main in Brawl.

Dat Zero Mii Fighter outfit though. MVP.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Okay, seeing as how the spoilers have been crazy for this years E3, I'm signing off for the next 11 hours. I'll see you all on the other side. Enjoy the pre-hype.

PS, if you see me back here, shout and me and call me a filthy quitter. I'm trying really hard to stay away.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
The only thing that would match the FF7 remake would be a full on OoT remake, but that won't happen and is already cheapened by the 3DS game.

In all honesty, Last Guardian was a bit underwhelming after the years of build up and I am super over FF 7 due to the amount it's been milked. Horizon: Zero Dawn looks pretty cool, though.

joetherocker

Smash Apprentice
I would've been hyped for Guardian if I hadn't played Ico, which was boring and almost identical to the Guardian gameplay. I know people like Ico, but I have no idea why. Hope they like this one too!

I've never played any of the non SNES Final Fantasy games, so I'll end up getting 7 when I have a PS4, whenever that'll be.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
The only thing that would match the FF7 remake would be a full on OoT remake, but that won't happen and is already cheapened by the 3DS game.

In all honesty, Last Guardian was a bit underwhelming after the years of build up and I am super over FF 7 due to the amount it's been milked. Horizon: Zero Dawn looks pretty cool, though.
Never gonna happen but a 3d-remake of the orignal zelda would be the hypest thing in the world.Don't think anything would top

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Are you guys still getting the Miiverse stage messages?

Or getting the option to post?

Maybe my internet i just bad but I'm not.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
So, once again Microsoft loses E3.

Good Job Microsoft.

Anyways, now it's Nintendo vs. Sony, and Nintendo's in a hard spot. They'll have to bring EVERYTHING tomorrow.

Chrono.

I don't care who "wins or loses" E3 because there's only one loser here and it's my wallet.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I have to wonder what Square will show at their conference tomorrow.

Especially since Sony revealed their big card at their conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom