• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Welp, it's about that time then.

System 6.0 is about to encounter a fatal error. Time to pack it up.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Says you. I know all the tricks about sealing evil deities.
You're weak and powerless.

You don't nearly have enough energy to maintain, let alone create a seal. Not without some drawbacks, at least.

All you did was nerf Dark Ura hard enough to make him controllable, meaning that even if he manages to take over, he can't do ****.

Pretty clever.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You failed again, Dark Ura.

Such a dissapointment... The Villains' Alliance might cancel your membership if you keep up the **** work.
Alliance? Well have fun. Being a villain is all about dominance, anything resembling equal footing is just a backstab waiting to happen. I will bring some snacks along to watch you fail, though.

Well to be fair, while acting like you're the boss and everyone else is just a footstool may not get you backstabbed, it is a good way to get facepunched.

Well sheesh, that's a low blow.

Actually I think it's a pretty high one, overall.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Promote an actually good unit.
Why waste my feathers on a character I probably don't even like? Lol.

Plus I don't have any extra Chroms, Virions, Merrics, Marths, or Caedas so these two are higher in priority.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You don't nearly have enough energy to maintain, let alone create a seal. Not without some drawbacks, at least.

All you did was nerf Dark Ura hard enough to make him controllable, meaning that even if he manages to take over, he can't do ****.

Pretty clever.
Ehhh you are powerless.
You can not defeat me you edge-lord who thinks they are really strong.
Even the good side of you can defeat you.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Never mind this guy! What's a 1000th page party without a demon like me to make things interesting?

Crap, it's happening again......
It's a fake because he's not thinking in ALL CAPS :p

What would I do without you?
You'd have a life?

Alliance? Well have fun. Being a villain is all about dominance, anything resembling equal footing is just a backstab waiting to happen. I will bring some snacks along to watch you fail, though.

Well to be fair, while acting like you're the boss and everyone else is just a footstool may not get you backstabbed, it is a good way to get facepunched.

Seems I'm the only villain wise enough to see the value in teamwork.

What a bunch of idiots...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ya'll get 10 likes for page 1000 and you'll like it

1-Foolish of you to assume evil me is an alter-ego and not the og version
2-I don't have a good alter-ego, he's dead
3-You are typing as Ura, so all posts posted by Ura are credited to Ura, regardless of split personality. This is known as "Split Personality Copyrights Dispute" which was created when a split personality went to court to charge the other for plagiarism.
Aww why did you kill your good alter-ego? Is there a way to bring him back to life? :confused:

It's not my fault dude. I maintain innocence on the basis that he always types things I don't want him to type against my own will.

Pretty clever.
Nah dude my sealing powers are what's OP. Even more OP than Dark Ura.

Although I will admit that all that time he spent playing ET really did a toll on him. :smirk:

Cori is actually right. Bad guys always turn on each other. It's like Villainy 101 yo.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Although I will admit that all that time he spent playing ET really did a toll on him. :smirk:
... Did you hear that, Dark Ura?

That was the sound of a cancelled mempership. :demon:

Ehhh you are powerless.
You can not defeat me you edge-lord who thinks they are really strong.
Even the good side of you can defeat you.
I never claimed to be really strong. In fact, I'm not one to take value in feats of strength.

All that matters is how good I can be in a game of chess using you weaklings as my pawns.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If none of you ever had, I recommend playing Spider-Man 2 or Ultimate Spider-Man. Both are ****ing great games. Especially the latter, being able to play as both Spider-Man and Venom, and comic book inspired art makes it still look pretty good visually.

That said, playing one after the other is a little weird since they have some slightly different controls.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I love when people shove the bible down someone's throat about LGBT issues

Uh...yeah that's great. Keep digging that hole you're digging because it's getting really deep and nice enough to hit a Smash attack for a KO

...pardon the Smash puns, I loathe any type of phobia attacks. Even though the bible has constantly tells us not to judge others and to love one another same as thyself, I see a lot of Christians claim they know Jesus when they don't. Just sad to see in this day and age

In other words, sup? I hatched a shiny Magby in Go! and have 6 10km eggs at the moment. Waiting until all 9 are 10km before I go on the adventure

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Delzethin Delzethin pretty agreeable roster to me. Although I don’t know about two gen 7 reps. Also iffy on rayman. Monster hunter could easily happen though and wouldn’t surprise me. They would be pretty cool to.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
... Did you hear that, Dark Ura?

That was the sound of a cancelled mempership. :demon:
Hmm. Well granted that you haven't a clue to spell "membership" correctly, I would take that as a compliment.
If I had a dark side, I think it would just be worried about our collective health at this point.

Crap, I'm turning into Rysir.
IDK man. "Blargg" sounds like a pretty evil name to me already. Just saying.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Dark Pit is lame yo.
You better not say that TOO loudly, or Goth Boy is going to-

I am NOT goth! . . .Also all of you are insults to intelligent life as a whole. And an embarrassment.

And if any of you call me emo, I'm shooting you in the balls with a sniper rifle. Goodbye.

*tries to climb out a window and trips*

. . .Go easy on him, he's got some. . .he IS some repressed stuff.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hmm. Well granted that you haven't a clue to spell "membership" correctly, I would take that as a compliment.

IDK man. "Blargg" sounds like a pretty evil name to me already. Just saying.

Does this look like the face of evil to you?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You better not say that TOO loudly, or Goth Boy is going to-

I am NOT goth! . . .Also all of you are insults to intelligent life as a whole. And an embarrassment.

And if any of you call me emo, I'm shooting you in the balls with a sniper rifle. Goodbye.

*tries to climb out a window and trips*

. . .Go easy on him, he's got some. . .he IS some repressed stuff.
K.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

YES! YES! YES!

AFTER SO MUCH PAIN AND MISERY TRAPPED BY THAT FOOL URA! I HAVE FINALLY WON!

PAGE 1000 IS MINE! ALL MINE!!!

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME PEASANTS! WORSHIP ME!

You failed again, Dark Ura.

Such a dissapointment... The Villains' Alliance might cancel your membership if you keep up the **** work.
WHAT! WHY YOU LITTLE!!!-

*seals Dark Ura away again*

Okay back to playing ET on the Atari for you. Have fun! :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!

I PROMISE YOU I WILL NOT FAIL AGAIN! JUST WAIT FOR ME TO BREAK FROM THIS FOOL'S SEAL AND I WILL HAVE HIS HEAD! OF THAT I PROMISE!

Pretty clever.
God you 2 are lame and cliche, get some new material. Where's spirit of innovation for evil? Haven't you guys ever thought of taking away all the users, who use this thread, waifu's. Cause that's my ultimate plan

Good job, Bad_End_Lily you just told everyone you diabolical plan.

Aww why did you kill your good alter-ego? Is there a way to bring him back to life? :confused:

It's not my fault dude. I maintain innocence on the basis that he always types things I don't want him to type against my own will.

Cori is actually right. Bad guys always turn on each other. It's like Villainy 101 yo.
Oh, he didn't kill him, I did, I just need to be rid of evil Shishœ now as well.

I know he talks to Shishœ about it, but who is this Shishoe he talks to about it?
Look my key board can't do that fancy lettering thing he does with the o and e. And I'm not tagging him, so he can make more stupid Tsundere jokes, that were never funny.

I think we locked it at about 2000 posts, due to the thread breaking otherwise. Doesn't break anymore, so it's only tradition.
So are you locking this place up or not?

Ya'll get 10 likes for page 1000 and you'll like it

1-Foolish of you to assume evil me is an alter-ego and not the og version
2-I don't have a good alter-ego, he's dead
3-You are typing as Ura, so all posts posted by Ura are credited to Ura, regardless of split personality. This is known as "Split Personality Copyrights Dispute" which was created when a split personality went to court to charge the other for plagiarism.
Well, if your good alter ego is dead, that explains why your Etrian Odyssey shilling doesn't work here. :troll:

D

Deleted member

How are you all doing?

Going to go to bed soon, can someone tell me a different bedtime story please?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
How are you all doing?

Once a poster on a forum asked for a bedtime story and his Uncle Rog Rog said...

No.

And he went to bed anyways.

The End.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
This creature won an entire Hunger Games simulation by copying Luigi and doing nothing once.

I'm pretty sure that, even if it's not completely evil, it still should never be messed with.
I can't believe you actually remember that.

Hasn't it already been like two years since that happened?
How are you all doing?

Once upon a time, there was a guy who had a lot of homework.
He had so much homework that he didn't fall asleep, and was awake for 36 hours.
He had bratwurst and lemonade for dinner.

The end.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
So this thread's getting locked soon in favor of a new one, right?

"The Safe Roster"

*sees Lycanroc*

Caught your attention, though, didn't it? Basically, I think there's a legit chance we'll see what almost happened with Chrom and Robin (and didn't because Chrom felt too similar to Marth and Ike) happen for real this time, with Decidueye and Lycanroc both making it. The video proper elaborates on it; it's one of only a few risky predictions on this particular roster.

Which should tell you how crazy Part 2's alternate roster will get...

Smash is coming out this year. I'm convinced Gen VIII won't be a thing until 2019.

There's no way in hell they'd let a Pokémon debut in Smash instead of a Pokémon game.
Yeah. Gen 8's looking increasingly like a 2019 thing; the game we get this year will probably be the finisher for Gen 7. Considering the roster was probably figured out in mid-late 2016, it'd have been loooong before Gen 8 talk started but at a point where all the Gen 7 designs were already finalized. Including the designs not present until USUM--remember how our first hint toward a third Lycanroc form was the extra placeholders in the GTS right at SuMo's release?

Everyone pointing toward Greninja as precedent are misunderstanding the difference in timing here. Gen 6 kicked off a full year before Smash 4 was out. Gen 8 is looking like it'll be out a year after this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom