• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
You could ask for a character from the most recent release, but maybe you don't like any of them, so you'd rather hedge your bets and hope you'll like one from the next release.

Do you take the prize money, or do you want to see what's behind door number 3?
I mean...you make it sound like there's only a limited amount of options to choose from...

It's like I could choose between...
-Random large amount of Prize money
-A New car
-A New House
-A Vacation
-A Different New Car
-Free Food for a year
-A Pet Dog
-random prize behind a curtain that may or may not be something completely useless to me...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Smash 4's final DLC was 16 months after it first released.
Alright so a year and four months. So let’s think about this. There is no way smash is not coming out with the paid online this year. Let’s say a year of dlc comes. When’s paid online out? September right? If that’s the case that would mean Pokémon switch has a small chance imo if it releases November or December. That would leave about two to three months for people to truly rally a favorite of gen 8. Yes there will be pre-release Pokémon shown off but they may not stay favorites. So it may be hard for Sakurai to choose if the game is later in the year. If it’s early 2019 than I say it would be fair game for dlc but it all really depends how gamefreak and Sakurai see each Pokémon that is considered.
It's literally impossible because Sakurai chose Greninja from concept art, he said it didn't have anything(whuch means moves/abilities) aside from the art he got.
Which means Sakurai nasically created most of Greninja's abilities(like Water Shuriken) and GF figured out it was best to promote rhe Pokemon that'd appear in a super hyped up crossover.
The anime would only be conceptualized later.
im not positive that’s the case. They drew it as a ninja frog, I’m pretty sure that he had water shuriken already made by the time they showed it to Sakurai. I’d be shocked if the final starter forms did not have their signature moves as their concepts reflect those moves. They also usually draw attacks in there to show how the Pokémon fights. Like how decidueyes shows it using its feathers as weapons like a bow iirc. I know incinroar has its concept showing fire spin. So it’s a solid bet imo that their moves are already considered with concept art. The animations were all Sakurai though as he stated as such. I don’t remember him saying much on greninjas moveset though. Either way it only has one gen 6 move and that is its signature. So that really didn’t seem to require much thought or needed anything new from gen 7 really.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So guys I had a thought, I know its early to be talking this, but I was thinking, what the Switch successor could do, and that's Dual screens in handheld mode. Its a good way to have another innovation for the Switch that isn't to gimmicky and alienating to 3rd party devs, and doesn't just make the next console a more powerful system

Also, I was thinking the Dual Screen thing, would basically be foldable for when it needs to be put in dock mode.

Thoughts on this as a possible Switch successor?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
And I don't think Decidueye is as likely as everyone is making it out to be. Decidueye is giving me a massive déjà vu because of why people expected Sceptile in 3DS/Wii U back in the day.
  • Both had a game not far from a Smash title (Omega/Alpha & Sun/Moon)
  • Both got a slot in Pokkén Tournament
  • Both are Grass starters
  • And don't get me started on that "complete the starter type triangle" **** idiots were making
I just don't see it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

While I was bored, I made these three images....
I took Opossum's avatar and modified it.
Opossum 1.png
Opossum 2.png
Opossum 3.png

D

Deleted member

Oooh boy...
Whoever is on top of the thousandth page....
Thousand page hype!

D

Deleted member

Because he’s seemingly obsessed with you.
No I am not.
Just because I tamper with someone's avatar does not make me obsessed with them.
I just chose his, because his would look the funniest in the modifications.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I can't see even Opossum Opossum 's avatar.

Been like this for a couple weeks. His is literally the only one that does it, lol. I can see the avatar just fine on mobile, and when I log on to the machines at school. But not on my desktop, for whatever reason.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I have a bad feeling about Page 1000. I feel there's a sinister creature waiting to claim dominion over that page.

Just a feeling......

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I can't see even Opossum Opossum 's avatar.

Been like this for a couple weeks. His is literally the only one that does it, lol. I can see the avatar just fine on mobile, and when I log on to the machines at school. But not on my desktop, for whatever reason.
Oh my god...I'm invisible...

I finally have super powers...

D

Deleted member

Lets see who will hit the top of the thousandth page....

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I'm debating on whether to promote Draug or Jeorge first. Thoughts?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im just waiting for the troll lock

EDIT: oh

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

YES! YES! YES!

AFTER SO MUCH PAIN AND MISERY TRAPPED BY THAT FOOL URA! I HAVE FINALLY WON!

PAGE 1000 IS MINE! ALL MINE!!!

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME PEASANTS! WORSHIP ME!

I've had this site blocked all day +last night to make sure I could study for exams, but I checked on mobile and saw we were nearly at 1000 pages so I unblocked for a moment just to post on page 1000. I truly am that petty

*sees I got 1 alert since leaving*
*it's someone making a typo joke*

:061:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

YES! YES! YES!

AFTER SO MUCH PAIN AND MISERY TRAPPED BY THAT FOOL URA! I HAVE FINALLY WON!

PAGE 1000 IS MINE! ALL MINE!!!

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME PEASANTS! WORSHIP ME!
Lol every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom