• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I don't...
sure Rex wielding her Blade makes more sense... but c'mon, you know this is actually pretty good.
It looks good for what they're going for.

Problem is that what they're going for is kinda bleh.

I think the idea of having Pyra playable as a standalone character sorta goes against the central theme of Xenoblade 2.

I know Smash takes a lot of creative liberties, but I think it'd make more sense to have Rex as a solo character than it would be to have Pyra wielding the Aegis Sword. One without the other is iffy, period, but still.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I mean, Tora, even before becoming a driver, was quit the tough guy if he was able to survive a failed resonate blade, while suffering nose bleeding for 3 days.

So it's not a stretch that Bana, a Nopon who is even bigger than Tora. Probably taken the hit and survived, albeit, while getting captured in the process.

Plus, the emperor is like a little child. Of course he be able to take less than a full adult Nopon.

As for the whole "goes down with me", this is Bana we are talking about. While he is dangerous, he isn't as dangerous or even serious as freakin' Andross, who, if I am not wrong, activated the self-destruct for an entire planet. (Or his base, I don't know)

Probably because Square Enix doesn't really see anything worthwhile to do with something as serious and obscure as Xenogear. Xenosaga has KOS-MOS to fall on, but Xenogear doesn't have any top tier waifu that can be use for marketing or crossover.
For what it's worth, they used the Xenogear as a secret boss in World of Final Fantasy.

It's not much but at least they haven't forgotten about it.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Here's a game...take your most wanted characters for Smash, and give them Pokemon typings...

Midna-Dark/Psychic
Dark Samus-Dark/Poison
Ridley-Dragon/Flying
(Could also see Dragon/Fire, Dragon/Steel, or Dragon/Dark for Rids as well)
Crash Bandicoot-Normal/Fighting?
  • Maxwell: Normal
  • Bandana Waddle Dee: Steel
  • Daitoryo: Normal
  • Isaac: Ground/Rock
  • Dynal: Dragon
  • Urban Champion: Fighting
  • King K. Rool: Normal
  • Midna: Dark
  • Ninten: Psychic
  • Daisy: Grass/Fairy

D

Deleted member

Here's a game...take your most wanted characters for Smash, and give them Pokemon typings...

Midna-Dark/Psychic
Dark Samus-Dark/Poison
Ridley-Dragon/Flying
Decidueye - Grass/Ghost (duh)
Rex & Pyra - Steel/Fire
Dixie Kong - Normal
Pretty Shantae - Fire/Fairy
Dark Samus - Poison/Dark

ok the avatar was cool enough. A gif is just unfair.
For those interested in Cross Tag Battle, have you seen this yet?
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2018...ould-you-see-added-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/

Basically, series that were suggested include Avatar: The Last Airbender, Skullgirls and Fate/Stay Night.
Add all 3.

RWBY and Persona together was already cool, but putting 5 series i like (or ****ing love in ATLA's case) would be godlike.

. . .and a liscensing nightmare.
:061:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I mean, Tora, even before becoming a driver, was quit the tough guy if he was able to survive a failed resonate blade, while suffering nose bleeding for 3 days.

So it's not a stretch that Bana, a Nopon who is even bigger than Tora. Probably taken the hit and survived, albeit, while getting captured in the process.

Plus, the emperor is like a little child. Of course he be able to take less than a full adult Nopon.

As for the whole "goes down with me", this is Bana we are talking about. While he is dangerous, he isn't as dangerous or even serious as freakin' Andross, who, if I am not wrong, activated the self-destruct for an entire planet. (Or his base, I don't know)

Probably because Square Enix doesn't really see anything worthwhile to do with something as serious and obscure as Xenogear. Xenosaga has KOS-MOS to fall on, but Xenogear doesn't have any top tier waifu that can be use for marketing or crossover.
Yeah, with Tora and Riki having high HP... (And a Nopon kicked by Sheba lol)
Well, even though not fully explained... but human can survive when fail to resonate a core crystal... if you talk to Hirkhim (The very first NPC you can talk to at Goldmoth Return Port) he will said he's envy with Rex hanging around with cute girls (He's not wrong lol, since most Blades are females) and said he did try to resonate a core crystal once, and he passed out for five days... even though this somewhat does show that Nopons take less damage than humans... and as to why Nopons have higher HP than human/homs characters in Xenoblade games...

And non related... I can make a confident guess... that Kasandra's previous driver might be a Nopon... since a Nopon named Kupon remembers Kasandra because he once trade with her previous driver... and many Nopons often said they monsters like to eat Nopons... so with Kasandra's One Lucky Gal... and Nopon Wisdom... this just makes a pretty plausible (But useless) theory if I do say so myself...

And really? I mean he lost his position as chairman... so it is possible that he wants everyone to die with him....

So... again, maybe I am either missing something, or again this is a bit of a plothole or something could have addressed better... like show us Bana later survived but fainted and taken by the authorities... but I didn't remember that had happened or any NPCs ever mention it... if there was please show it to me...
By the way...

Nia reviving Nial also made my sister (Who finished XC2) point out a minor plot hole...

When Rex gets stabbed by Jin, why didn't Nia revive Rex? I mean she was against Jin killing Rex... why didn't she turn into Blade and revive Rex? Preventing huge spoiler I guess? (Yeah, thanks to some YT videos and users here...bad at hiding spoilers, I somewhat already knew...)

By the way, I am still at early chapter 7 because quests... but I will try to swift though chapter 7, depending on how many quests there are...
I know Smash takes a lot of creative liberties, but I think it'd make more sense to have Rex as a solo character than it would be to have Pyra wielding the Aegis Sword. One without the other is iffy, period, but still.
Yes, I get that, and kind of like Pokemon trainer... Rex can switch to other Blade for completely different movesets, this could make Rex the first character in Smash to have multiple movesets and specials... and yes, I hope there will be option that you can only go with one Blade for the sake of competitive Smash... and yes you can go with only one or two Blades in XC2 as well.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Midna-Dark/Psychic
Dark Samus-Dark/Poison
Ridley-Dragon/Flying
Balloon Fighter - Flying/Normal
King K. Rool - Normal
Waluigi - Dark
Dillon - Ground/Fighting
Spring Man - Fighting
Urban Champion - Normal/Fighting
Ashley - Psychic
Captain Syrup - Normal
Shantae - Fairy

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, with Tora and Riki having high HP... (And a Nopon kicked by Sheba lol)
Well, even though not fully explained... but human can survive when fail to resonate a core crystal... if you talk to Hirkhim (The very first NPC you can talk to at Goldmoth Return Port) he will said he's envy with Rex hanging around with cute girls (He's not wrong lol, since most Blades are females) and said he did try to resonate a core crystal once, and he passed out for five days... even though this somewhat does show that Nopons take less damage than humans... and as to why Nopons have higher HP than human/homs characters in Xenoblade games...

And non related... I can make a confident guess... that Kasandra's previous driver might be a Nopon... since a Nopon named Kupon remembers Kasandra because he once trade with her previous driver... and many Nopons often said they monsters like to eat Nopons... so with Kasandra's One Lucky Gal... and Nopon Wisdom... this just makes a pretty plausible (But useless) theory if I do say so myself...

And really? I mean he lost his position as chairman... so it is possible that he wants everyone to die with him....

So... again, maybe I am either missing something, or again this is a bit of a plothole or something could have addressed better... like show us Bana later survived but fainted and taken by the authorities... but I didn't remember that had happened or any NPCs ever mention it... if there was please show it to me...
By the way...

Nia reviving Nial also made my sister (Who finished XC2) point out a minor plot hole...

When Rex gets stabbed by Jin, why didn't Nia revive Rex? I mean she was against Jin killing Rex... why didn't she turn into Blade and revive Rex? Preventing huge spoiler I guess? (Yeah, thanks to some YT videos and users here...bad at hiding spoilers, I somewhat already knew...)

By the way, I am still at early chapter 7 because quests... but I will try to swift though chapter 7, depending on how many quests there are...

Yes, I get that, and kind of like Pokemon trainer... Rex can switch to other Blade for completely different movesets, this could make Rex the first character in Smash to have multiple movesets and specials... and yes, I hope there will be option that you can only go with one Blade for the sake of competitive Smash... and yes you can go with only one or two Blades in XC2 as well.
Nia was still afraid of her power, and while she hated what Jin did. Rex was still just a nice stranger to her at this point, plus, Jin & Malos would have stopped her even if she wanted to help Rex.

And Kasandra driver was a nopon, it's litteraly said in her sidequest.

I don't know, I don't find that a plothole. It may have need better explaination, but the plot isn't broken by said lack of information imo.
For what it's worth, they used the Xenogear as a secret boss in World of Final Fantasy.

It's not much but at least they haven't forgotten about it.
Man....if the Xenogear was one of the new blade like some peoples speculate...

I don't think I be ready for it. I mean, it would be just too good to be true sadly.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

STOP GIVING ME CAMILLAS FEH!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I want a good green rank type.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Camilla is decent. I mean, thanks to her good RES, she can survive Blue Mages like Reinhardt and take them out next turn. She can even do the same to some Green mages. She's also decently fast. Give her something like an Emerald Axe and she can do decently well for you.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Kinda surprised to see K. Rool getting the Normal type from everyone.

He should totally have Fighting in there. DK64 final boss fight, remember? :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Most units can actually be good with the right skills. Already told you that, iirc.

Well... got another Nowi. :p
Nowi's a fun dragon unit. Male Grima's better though.

Being a blue unit makes her slightly not as weak as other dragons to Falchions, Lightning Breath is a fun weapon due to it being an inheritable Distant Counter weapon (though obviously only among dragons) and she has some overall good defensive stats.

I'm sure you'll have fun with her.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

Midna-Dark/Psychic
Dark Samus-Dark/Poison
Ridley-Dragon/Flying
Wolf - Dark/Fighting
Krystal - Psychic
Ice Climbers - Ice
Decidueye - Grass/Ghost
Ridley - Dragon/Flying
Midna - Dark/Psychic
Spring Man - Fighting
Sylux - Electric/Steel
Waluigi - Dark
Isabelle - Normal

D

Deleted member

Most units can actually be good with the right skills. Already told you that, iirc.

Nowi's a fun dragon unit. Male Grima's better though.

Being a blue unit makes her slightly not as weak as other dragons to Falchions, Lightning Breath is a fun weapon due to it being an inheritable Distant Counter weapon (though obviously only among dragons) and she has some overall good defensive stats.

I'm sure you'll have fun with her.
Is there a really good green-stone character I can get right now?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Well, little story time. Yesterday I went to the place of a friend from the university to do a work. We finished way early than we expected, so he told me: "Hey, want to play something? We have plenty of time". I asked him what he meant by "something", and he answered: "Smash, of course!". I accepted inmediately, because I love Smash (Like everyone here I guess lol). "Okay, one second, I have to bring the stuff". After 5 minutes, he appears with the Wii, and Super Smash Bros Brawl.

It was the first time I played Brawl in ages. But of course, we ain't playing competitive, heck, I don't think my friend knew that Smash was played competitively. So, we went on with items on, random characters, random stage, and let the chaos begin.

Long story short, I forgot how stupidly fun Smash is with friends. And how broken Brawl was too. One of the first thing I did was chain grab the hell out of him with Falco. Of course, I was way better than him, because I've spent hundreds of hours on Smash 4, so it better show off hahaha. The best part was when he got a bit salty and picked Meta Knight instead of random. Even he knew that Meta Knight was stupidly broken in that game. I'll try point out some highlights that happened:

-Ike's final Smash can hit someone that it's below a platform. Like, wut?
-Olimar's final Smash has the biggest hitbox ever when landing. I remember I was way out of the way, and it still hit me. We both were like "WTF??"
-ALL POKÉMON ARE BROKEN. Who thought it was fine to have Weavile just stun people when getting hit? And they stay forever on screen too. Well, we got to see Jirachi, one of the rarest Pokémon.
-Speaking of Pokémon, it was the first time Manaphy's swap hearts worked! And it was hilarious, they should bring Manaphy back for the next Smash.
-Daily reminder that Meta Knight is broken as hell in that game, it felt like all his moves were frame 1. Squirtle also felt like it had several frame 1 moves, that up-smash is broken.
-I miss Snake, spamming missiles all across the stage was something.
-Diddy Kong having two bananas was a mistake.
-He might not be able to multishine, but spamming Fox's reflector to stall in the air was hilarious.
-I also missed Wolf, he was so cool.
-Not having Zero Suit Samus as a separate character was stupid. I want to play as her, not Samus!
-Item combos are a thing and they are great.

Overall, I had a blast. Brawl sure gets the hate from how slow it is (And I won't deny it, it sure is slow), but I think it's the best Smash to play casually with items on. Even if we were only two people, all the crazy stuff that happened in such a short play session was something.

I can't believe we are getting a new Smash for the Switch this year... It's for moments like this that I love Smash. Hopefully it's a great game and I can gather lots of great memories like I have with Brawl.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m hope we get either a smash, Pokémon, animal crossing, or fire emblem direct soon. Any of those would be great to see. I think at least one could happen before E3, maybe two. I’d say most likely is Pokémon as that’s always revealed before E3 and even if it doesn’t release this year I’d be surprised to not see it at e3. Second likely is smash since it’s probably going need to be revealed and detailed before E3 so everyone knows what it’s liklike for the tourney. I don’t know when they would happen. Pokemon makes sense for this month as the new movie merch is being shown off and may have a eeveelution we haven’t seen. Smash could be next month so that they can make sure neither take the spotlight from each oher. Thoughts?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Is there a really good green-stone character I can get right now?
Not really. You're practically asking for either Hector, Grima, Dorcas or Brave Ike, which there are no Banners focusing on them. You can try going for Spring Camilla, Spring Alfonse or Spring Sharena, all of whom are decent and whatnot, but for most of the Green units you're going to get, you have to put some decent Skill Investing into them.
If you want a Free one that can be pretty good for you if you invest, you can try getting a Michalis whenever he's available. He's not the best, but he's still pretty good and requires only a bit of skill investment, but alot of feathers. Basically, if you can get a Michalis and make him a 5*, he will work pretty good for you.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And Kasandra driver was a nopon, it's litteraly said in her sidequest.
About your chapter 7 spoiler.... Eh, I haven't got to that part so thank you for spoiling it again lol (I only read the first couple of sentence about Nia but still) .... I could havee sworn I have said I am currently at early chapter 7...well, I have to know about it sooner or later I guess...

And I know you will rail at me for not proceeding the story quickly lol....

And really? Last I check Kupon only mention making deals with her old driver ... Maybe I need more thorough check...
If it is true then I am definitely not surprised or felt bad for her old driver lol.

Edit:hm... Wait, Blade quest plot somewhat counts as spoilers right? Well... Fingers crossthat nobody saw this before I put it in spoilers.
I don't know, I don't find that a plothole. It may have need better explaination, but the plot isn't broken by said lack of information imo.
I never said it was broken my friend, just felt odd....and does makes sense to some extent if you are talking about what I mentioned about chapter 1 and chapter 6 spoilers...

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
About your chapter 7 spoiler.... Eh, I haven't got to that part so thank you for spoiling it again lol (I only read the first couple of sentence but still) .... I could havee sworn I have said I am currently at early chapter 7...well, I have to know about it sooner or later I guess...

And I know you will rail at me for not proceeding the story quickly lol....

And really? Last I check Kupon only mention making deals with her old driver ... Maybe I need more though check...
Yeah, I was kinda expecting you didn't go far enough.

Let's talk about plot point once you finish the story, OK? Like that, nobody get spoiled too much.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One thing I'm looking forward to in Smash Switch is seeing which newcomer characters were already in Super Smash Flash 2 and/or Super Smash Bros. Crusade prior to the Switch game.

To compare, Flash/Crusade had :4littlemac::4duckhunt::4megaman::4ryu::4pacman: before 3DS/Wii U.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah, I was kinda expecting you didn't go far enough.

Let's talk about plot point once you finish the story, OK? Like that, nobody get spoiled too much.
Um, OK, I am fine with that if you are okay with it...but first things first, I here apologize for bring super sensitive when it comes to spoilers... (and not finishing the game lol) ... I know you can't blame people for not finishing the game, but for me who is playing the game ever since launch, it is something that you can tackle me for...

But I would like to point out I have sort of mention that you should talk less about spoilers a while ago lol....but then you argued that then there's nothing we can talk about regarding Xenoblade Chronicles 2 stuff lol.

I mean, don't worry, I can somewhat take it... And it isn't a deal breaker for me... Like I said back when I was playing Xenoblade Chronicles I already got some spoiled, but weren't to severe....but yeah, it could have been better if I didn't know all about those at all...

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Um, OK, I am fine with that if you are okay with it...but first things first, I here apologize for bring super sensitive when it comes to spoilers... (and not finishing the game lol) ... I know you can't blame people for not finishing the game, but for me who is playing the game ever since launch, it is something that you can tackle me for...

But I would like to point out I have sort of mention that you should talk less about spoilers a while ago lol....but then you argued that then there's nothing we can talk about regarding Xenoblade Chronicles 2 stuff lol.

I mean, don't worry, I can somewhat take it... And it isn't a deal breaker for me... Like I said back when I was playing Xenoblade Chronicles I already got some spoiled, but weren't to severe....but yeah, it could have been better if I didn't know all about those at all...
You were talking about spoilers stuff, I had to bring up spoilers stuff so that I could talk about the spoiler stuff you mentionned.

Because it's kinda of hard to not talk about spoilers in a discussion that bring up spoilers without bringing some spoilers on your spoilers, spoiler.

I mean, if you were talking about something that wasn't about spoiler-spoiler. Then I would have talked of something that wasn't spoilers. And again, you can ignore whatever spoilers I am talking because I put my spoilers in spoiler tag, which hide spoilers, so that you don't see any spoilers.

Spoiler, I got your point on spoiler.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the last poll was Raiden and that one was tough. Psycho Mantis was proven to be almost as popular as him. Then theres Solidus and Liquid, both clones were proven senile after all.

Next up was something I've been meaning to do from the start, have the Snake that matters the most. But that's not all, he's paired with what little fan favorite MSG characters left. Your choices are Solid Snake, Vamp, Quiet, and Volgin.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

D

Deleted member

Midna-Dark/Psychic
Dark Samus-Dark/Poison
Ridley-Dragon/Flying
Late to this but
Isaac - Ground/Psychic
Decidueye - Grass/Ghost obviously
Snake - Steel/Fire
Bandana Dee - Normal/Steel
Crash - Normal/Fighting I guess
Phoenix Wright - Normal/Fire (That's a pun on his name)
Shovel Knight - Steel
Wolf - Dark/Fighting
K. Rool - Water/FIghting
Waluigi - Water/Dark
Takamaru - Steel/Fire
Ridley - Dragon/Flying
Rayman - Fighting/Fairy
Marx - Dark/Flying

I would hope your not cool, cause after all be cool is dangerous for a fire type, a fire type needs to be HOT, HOT, HOT

:troll:
So what you're saying is @Lampy is h-- oh god he's still 17, abort the gag, ABORT THE GAG!

*dives off the kitchen table*
Ingo_Chandelure_Psychic.png

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So guys, I need help with working out a Square Enix character's Silhouette, see in the video in the spoiler, make sure to pause at 8:05, made by @Delzethin, where he's place a 2nd Square Enix character, there are 3 silhouettes.

I've worked out the front and back ones, their Terra and Geno, I can't work out who the middle one is, so I'm pretty much asking you guys, since you lot a more knowledgeable about Square Enix IPs then I am. I think the middle one could be a Dragon Quest character, but I doubt it since it lacks the quirks a Toriyama design would have.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Midna-Dark/Psychic
Dark Samus-Dark/Poison
Ridley-Dragon/Flying
Chrom - Fighting/Steel
Celica - Fire/Psychic
Decidueye - Grass/Ghost
Crash Bandicoot - Normal/Grass
Waluigi - Dark/Flying

D

Deleted member

Pokemon sizes are stupid.

Haunter is bigger than Salamance.
size2.PNG
size.PNG

Okay, very enlightening. Thank you for sharing, please give us many updates about this decision and remember, spare no details.
You are welcome. You want more?
I feel like going to sleep with my head on a pillow... :troll:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Black Shadow: Ghost... Dark, or Psychic? This game is too ****ing hard.
This is easy, Dark/Ghost. Remember Dark is actually called Evil in Japan, and he has been written as a Super Sentai villain before, so it fits. Place the Ghost typing has the whole Shadow magic added to it, plus didn't Black Shadow's powers come from some kind Shaman, and Shaman are usually associated with the occult, and in Pokemon occult stuff gets placed under the Ghost typing.

Last edited:

Chrono.

The release date for Spider-Man PS4 will be revealed tomorrow.

Insomniac did the good ol announcement of an announcement.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

Midna-Dark/Psychic
Dark Samus-Dark/Poison
Ridley-Dragon/Flying
Let's play fam

Dixie Kong - Grass/Water
King K Cool - Water/Fighting
Deciudeye - Grass/Ghost *gasp* how original
Crash - Grass/Fighting
Isaac - Ground/Psychic
Sylux - Dark/Electric
Wolf - Dark
Gengar - Ghost/Poison
Andy - Steel
Toad/Captain Toad - Normal or Normal/Ground
Bandanna Dee - Fighting
Dillon - Ground
Zeraora - Electric
Takamaru - Fighting/Steel or Fighting
Knuckles - Fire/Fighting (starter lol)
Rayman - Normal/Flying
Ice Climbers - Ice
Bomberman - Fire
Morgana - Psychic
Isabelle - Normal
Rex and Pyra - Steel/Fire

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The release date for Spider-Man PS4 will be revealed tomorrow.

Insomniac did the good ol announcement of an announcement.
So we'll know when we can start thiwppin' it and hittin' it? Good. I wonder what other villains we get to fight aside from Shocker and Mister Negative. Unless the story is really contained, but it doesn't seem like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom