• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Never played Spyro, AMA

You know, I sometime think that Batman Beyond existence is a miracle in itself. I mean, a series, who is a follow-up to one of the best cartoon show of all time, who decide to use almost entirely original new character that aren't character from the comic, with Batman, now being more of a supporting character, becoming a mere shadow of his old self (atleast at the start of the show), with a young, cooler ado that isn't the character we all know and love, replace him as The Batman? Not Robin or someone we know already?

Alongside a ton of other controversial elements. That's the kind of show that would never happen now those days. And note that I am not complaining, Batman Beyond is freakin' great. I just find that funny and awesome how this show was able to stand on it's own with so little of the original character we knew in TAS.

Reminder that Blight is lit af

I found this gif, and I am stunned.

I am not attracted to it, I just like the dance.
This is not a sex post.
Nice Potential Spoiler bruh...

....now I have doubts...

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Chrono. Chrono.
Do you consider 3.1459 a spoiler character?

:yeahboi:

The game's story is.. umm... wat?

Well, it's out June 5th.
This game is my top priority now, even over Smash :V

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Skylanders.

:yeahboi:
That only sort of counts. The amiibo would be way better quality :p. On the other topic though, the one thing fire emblem really needs is the summoning gun as an item. It would be fun to summon mostly random 3 stars. Plus it be a good way to incorporate a bunch of popular fe characters who couldn’t be playable

D

Deleted member

>Fighting a Dragon on the Rider quest
>NP charged
>****** survives with 114 HP
>Kills everyone
>It still dies because of Poison
>Mash and support Mash come out
Cu had a 300% NP charged I ****ing hate this game

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Never played Spyro, AMA

Reminder that Blight is lit af

Nice Potential Spoiler bruh...

....now I have doubts...

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Chrono. Chrono.
Do you consider 3.1459 a spoiler character?

This game is my top priority now, even over Smash :V
I wish we saw more of him, he was foreshadowed to come back, but the series ended before he did so. :(

And I don't know, since she isn't a character that matter in the story. But she is still a surprise since you can only get her late in the game.

So...it depend I guess?:drshrug:

Wait, actually, I know, it doesn't matter, because I want to use fanart of her as avi, there, there is you answer.:secretkpop:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today's episode of Pokéman SM marked the return of a classic character that was strangely absent in XY

Ashley :V

Imagine a Spyro and crash amiibo. Those would be pretty sweet. I would love a crash one specifically. I’ve never played Spyro outside of the crash crossover but I’ve liked the character. So I would probably buy an amiibo and I’m checking out the remaster when it released. It’s coming out around my birthday which is cool too.
Unless Crasg or Spyro manages to sneak their way into smash i dont really expect an amiibo.

Playstation already has a line of little figures they're trying to sell. Tokatsu or something like that. It would be rad, but im not holding my breath :p
:061:

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Unless Crasg or Spyro manages to sneak their way into smash i dont really expect an amiibo.

Playstation already has a line of little figures they're trying to sell. Tokatsu or something like that. It would be rad, but im not holding my breath :p
:061:
Friendly reminder that Donkey Kong and Bowser have Skylander figurines.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, what I am going to before gonig to bed-
Today's episode of Pokéman SM marked the return of a classic character that was strangely absent in XY

Ashley :V
ca9.gif

AWAKEN MY MASTER, BECAUSE THE BEST TRAP IS BACK IN THE HOUSE.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
GHIRA. AND. KALI. BETTER. NOT. DIE.
Black Sun otp.
YOU HAD TO BRING UP PENNY AND PYRRHA AGAIN AND NOW I AM SAD.
Ilia this is your shot at redemption. Be Gaius and go against the assassination attempt. Weird how that's also the chapter where you recruit Panne since Taguel may as well be Faunus.

I'm nervous again/10

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Also are we just gonna ignore the fact that Nora found out about her semblance by getting struck by lightning and not dying? Jesus, Nora.
The day you figured out your semblance was the best day of your life, but for Nora it was a Thursday.
that's a not so subtle reference to part of her inspiration

Come to think of it, do any of the other characters have named weapons? Or is Ruby's Crescent Rose the only one that does? I don't think any other names were mentioned.
Some characters have named weapons but they don't mention them:

Weiss: Myrtenaster
Blake: Gambol Shroud
Yang: Ember Celica
Qrow: Harbinger (this was revealed/decided during an AMA on r/rwby lol)
Jaune: Crocea Mors
Pyrrha: Milo and Akouo
Nora: Magnhild
Ren: Stormflower
Sun: Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang
Roman: Melodic Cudgel
Adam: Wilt and Blush

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The day you figured out your semblance was the best day of your life, but for Nora it was a Thursday.
that's a not so subtle reference to part of her inspiration

Some characters have named weapons but they don't mention them:

Weiss: Myrtenaster
Blake: Gambol Shroud
Yang: Ember Celica
Qrow: Harbinger (this was revealed/decided during an AMA on r/rwby lol)
Jaune: Crocea Mors
Pyrrha: Milo and Akouo
Nora: Magnhild
Ren: Stormflower
Sun: Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang
Roman: Melodic Cudgel
Adam: Wilt and Blush

> Ember Celica
Ayyyy

Now I'm wondering how much else is All There in the Manual, like the weapon names. :p

D

Deleted member

Just took a nap. Now I want to go outside....so sunny.
But I want to talk to all of you as well.
Give me an option please.
*Raises Megaphone*
Zeb pls
Do not go so hard on him please. :lol:
Don't mind me.

Just here reminding everyone of the most hype moment in the fgc to have ever been recorded.

That was hype indeed. I remember seeing that footage on YouTube quite a while ago. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyone heard about this bracket meme?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In the Spirit of March Madness, I&#39;ve decided to make a bracket of my very own to determine what the best Nintendo Game of All Time is. Please argue below <a href="https://t.co/dPrmlyFR8W">pic.twitter.com/dPrmlyFR8W</a></p>&mdash; dan (@digimane) <a href="https://twitter.com/digimane/status/973956213107982336?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">March 14, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Woah.

That's pretty spooky to see a message this broken, not gonna lie.

D

Deleted member

Anyone heard about this bracket meme?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In the Spirit of March Madness, I&#39;ve decided to make a bracket of my very own to determine what the best Nintendo Game of All Time is. Please argue below <a href="https://t.co/dPrmlyFR8W">pic.twitter.com/dPrmlyFR8W</a></p>&mdash; dan (@digimane) <a href="https://twitter.com/digimane/status/973956213107982336?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">March 14, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Wat

Do not go so hard on him please. :lol:
I don't think you fully understand my humor

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good thing it isn't broken anymore then

Glad there's an 'edit' option
Yeah, glad we are not on Twitter or any old ass website who still doesn't have a "edit" option.

Seriously, is this too much to ask?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Should I go outside or stay here? Please tell me.
Go outside you nerd.:4ganondorf:

The Sun is nicer than you may think, ya know?

Also, Mythra Mythra , does my post answer to you is a spoiler to 3.14? If yes, then I change my post if so.

Just want to be sure before I go to bed.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I know basically everyone in this thread is familiar with Source Gaming, but I feel this video REALLY needs some attention. It touches on a major misconception the fandom tends to have (that I've addressed myself in the past; though I've said it in regard to characters like Crash/Marx/FE Switch hero/Gen 8 Pokemon), as well as brings forth some points that have changed my mind about certain characters.

Highly recommend giving it a watch, even though it's a bit of a long video.

I would really like it if the project plan was done in mid-2016 or something. That would put an emphasis on Ballot characters and characters who couldn't make it in previous Smash games; something that usually doesn't happen.

I also think ARMS is a tossup for this game. We have the director's comments and all but it could always be a red herring.

And if Elma gets in instead of Rex/Pyra i'd like that. I think she's the better choice for a Xenoblade newcomer even if she's not relevant anymore.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Go outside you nerd.:4ganondorf:

The Sun is nicer than you may think, ya know?

Also, Mythra Mythra , does my post answer to you is a spoiler to 3.14? If yes, then I change my post if so.

Just want to be sure before I go to bed.
Yeah, it is fine :p
Also after reading Akx's answer we could say 3.14 should stay as a spoiler... until Sakurai shows her in a Trophy

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, it is fine :p
Also after reading Akx's answer we could say 3.14 should stay as a spoiler... until Sakurai shows her in a Trophy
Alright, I can now rest without any sins on my mind...

Still, I really hope this game get spoiled to shred. Well, actually no, my good side say no. But my Smash side say yes.

Really, only Sakurai can tell in the end, he is our god after all.

D

Deleted member

We've been over this.

We don't want you to go outside.
We want you to make decisions like these yourself.

But yeah... go outside it's more productive
I decided to go outside myself....
An amazing decision. I felt nice fresh air and the temperature had a nice breeze to it. It was quiet, only thing you can hear was wind. I loved it. ~<3

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yo Spyro and Spider-Man! They look really clean.

Spider-Man is coming out a little bit sooner than I thought it would. I was thinking it was gonna be October or November.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
That doesn't answer my question though
Characters are capable of being multiple references.
Ruby - Red Riding Hood and Dorothy
Weiss - Snow White and various aspects from the Snow Queen
Zwei - Toto and Ein
Roman - Alexander DeLarge and Romeo Candlewick

The alternative is, because Jaune's sword was passed down the Arc family for generations, the original owner of it was a Julius Caesar sort of guy and... we'll just stop there because that's a gigantic rabbit hole of theories if we go further.

it's probably the latter, the former is just me showing off

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Do you guys remember when I was talking about edTPA? The thing that had me super stressed and depressed? I feel like that thing took years out of my life and I feel ten times better now that I don't have to deal with it anymore.

Well today I got the score back..

42 and above is a passing score.

I got a 45/90.

I barely passed.

****ING UGH
GAH
JUST AAAHHHHH

D

Deleted member

Do you guys remember when I was talking about edTPA? The thing that had me super stressed and depressed? I feel like that thing took years out of my life and I feel ten times better now that I don't have to deal with it anymore.

Well today I got the score back..

42 and above is a passing score.

I got a 45/90.

I barely passed.

****ING UGH
GAH
JUST AAAHHHHH
Is that good or bad?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID