• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay so the thing I was late for got cancelled so I watched episode elEVEN AND I AM HAVING A MINOR FREAK OUT.

"OH GEE. THERE SURE ARE A NOTABLE AMOUNT MORE DISLIKES HERE THAN THE PREVIOUS ONES. I HOPE NOBODY DIES," SAID ME, THE IGNORANT FOOL.

JAUNE NOW WOULD BE A FANTASTIC TIME TO ACTIVATE YOUR SEMBLANCE AND CONVENIENTLY LET IT TURN BACK TIME BECAUSE NO WAY AM I TAKING WEISS DYING SITTING DOWN.

MAYBE IT'S JUST AN ILLUSION TO CATCH THEM OFF GUARD OR SOMETHING.

I AM JUST GONNA GO WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE BEFORE I GIVE MYSELF AN ANEURYSM.

THEN AGAIN SNOW WHITE DIED TOO BUT GOT BETTER. COME ON, SYMBOLISM, DON'T FAIL ME NOW.

RESSURECT HER SO I CAN CALL HER SCHNEESUS CHRIST.

...This show is emotionally draining.

D

Deleted member

Shiny I understand that.

I'm saying its forgiven.

You can stop defending yourself.
Oh, I am glad I am forgiven. Thank you.
I will move on.
You know I do care for you, right? :)
Get them.

Honestly I think you could really benefit from some guts.
I feel like you are too strong though.
Like I am just a pheasant going against a king with his knights.
An alone pheasant.
Insult or not, he's telling you to move on.
Yep. That is what I said. I would move on.
Him? Powerful?

HA!
Nah he would destroy me in here. You would too.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Decided to make a fun little Smash poll.

Wire Frame is my fave.

D

Deleted member

And there's way too much RNG too.
Yeah, I wish they focused more on the skill aspect.
And your character's stamina runs out so quickly you can't even grind properly. At least 8 hours per day are lost recharging it and their stats are lowered after they stop recharging and it's just ???
And don't even get me on those times they simply won't do ****. Still have stamina but all they do is sit around :/

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You gotta make these decisions on your own, kiddo.

For all we know it's raining outside of your house.

Which we don't know.
LOL funny you mention that.

I don't know what the weather is like by Shiny's place, but it's SNOWING here. Just air dandruff right now but a couple days ago the ground actually had a coating.

Happy April, kids! Do I look like I live in Canada, Mother Nature?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, I wish they focused more on the skill aspect.
And your character's stamina runs out so quickly you can't even grind properly. At least 8 hours per day are lost recharging it and their stats are lowered after they stop recharging and it's just ???
And don't even get me on those times they simply won't do ****. Still have stamina but all they do is sit around :/
And sitting around actually lowers the stats too. Not to mention said stamina.

It punishes you for like, every action. :/

D

Deleted member

You:
-You used to be a moderator
-You are a back roomer
-You are a teacher
-You have a decent like ratio with a lot of likes
-You host mafia game

Me:
-Horrible at interacting
-Either stressed, sad or mad these days.
-Bad Like Ratio
-I get scared of you guys and I am quite fragile.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You:
-You used to be a moderator
-You are a back roomer
-You are a teacher
-You have a decent like ratio with a lot of likes
-You host mafia game
If these are your reasons, I fail to see how I'm coming off too strong.

Me:
-Horrible at interacting
-Either stressed, sad or mad these days.
-Bad Like Ratio
-I get scared of you guys and I am quite fragile.
-You're nice and kind
-You're willing to try new things like Mafia
-You keep trying after you fail

Don't undersell your strengths Shiny.

D

Deleted member

If these are your reasons, I fail to see how I'm coming off too strong.

-You're nice and kind
-You're willing to try new things like Mafia
-You keep trying after you fail

Don't undersell your strengths Shiny.
Thanks! :)
I tend to undersell my strengths a lot.

You can be nice and kind and you do keep on trying.... right?

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
A couple of days ago, I had mentioned that I beat Final Fantasy VII, and that I would post my full thoughts soon. I have now managed to write out my full thoughts on the game, so here they are.

I am not quite sure where to begin when it comes to my thoughts on the game, but it may help to get my problems with the game out of the way. I personally feel one aspect of this game that hasn’t aged too well is the overworld models. I suppose Square Enix was getting used to the technology at the time though. However, I still feel like the battle models look decent. I suppose a sort of weird complaint about the game that I have that also has to do with the presentation is that it can be a little hard to know whether something is part of the environment or just in the background.

That’s about all that I can think of in regards to what I didn’t like about it. One of my favorite things about the game as a whole has to be the soundtrack. The Final Fantasy series in general has a fantastic soundtrack, but many would consider FF7’s soundtrack to be among the better ones. Some of my favorites include Aerith’s theme, the Main theme, One-Winged Angel, Cosmo Canyon, and JENOVA, just to name a few.

Another thing that I quite like about the game is the story. While some may feel like Amnesiac Heroes have been done to death in JRPGs, I think that the plot is still very well written and has quite a lot of great moments. Going together with the story, I also quite like the cast of characters in the game. Red XIII, Aerith, and Cloud were probably the ones that I liked the most, and on the villains side, Sephiroth is a fantastic villain.

As for the battle system, I had quite a lot of fun with it. Limit Breaks are a cool mechanic(even though a lot of games have mechanics similar to them), and while I didn’t level up all of the Limit Breaks, I still managed to get the Final Limit Break Manuals for everyone but Cloud. I really like how the Materia system allows for quite a lot of customization for all of the characters(although, I’m not sure if I really made the best use of it considering I would mainly just equip most of my Materia on all of my characters).

Overall, I enjoyed it a lot and can see why many consider it a classic, and I can’t wait for the upcoming remake.
Let's please change the subject.

So what's the last video game you guys played?
I've been playing a bit of Fire Emblem Warriors and Metroid: Samus Returns lately. They are both pretty fun so far.

I also recently started Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, both of which I've been enjoying so far.

D

Deleted member

Okay, I am going to take a little break.
I need it.

Goodbye everyone! :)

I will be back soon.

I need to mentally breathe.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Currently i'm playing AC Chronicles China, almost done with it.

Also TP HD. So far ive played it twice a week, but really need to step up and play more so I can finally go back to BotW and actually use my Switch, which I haven't been using since January for the purposes of clearing up my backlog.

Speaking of which, I'm happy that since like September, I managed to reduce my PC/3DS/WiiU/Mobile backlog from around 365 estimated hours, to 213hrs, where PC is only 130hrs. The rest is basically 3-5 hrs for mobile, and then TP HD and Fire Emblem Fates.

I didn't play games much from sept- dec, mainly due to time limits and Tomb Raider underworld making me tired and not wanting to play that game. literally halfway through I would sometimes take a few weeks break before coming back to it, so I only finished it with help of walkthroughs whenver I got stuck for too long in January - almost one year since bought it last year March where I started it but stopped cos of exams. But since february, Ive been gaming a lot and regularily, so in the last 2 months ive beaten 7 games. Granted 3 of them were very very short, but one of them took 30hrs.

I spent many hours playing RTS games, like Age of Empires 3 or Age of Mythology which took me 28hrs to beat the campaign, and with all of them I spent decent time playing online, so actally played 36hrs of Myth. But since its an RTS game I could play it for a longer session than most game genres, so they didn't take relatively long. Dungeons series will prob take me 2-3 weeks, depending on what else i'm playing.

My PC games are all short now, so thats why I am trying to focus on TP HD, which will then shift to FE Fates. Defo not playing more than 2 games at a time. Recent FE Awakening had to take a break with too...

Ideally TP HD will be completed in 2 weeks from now..

Shouldn't have bought so many games at a time last summer steam sale XD

Backlog: (16) Total Estimated Time: 213 hrs
estimated % finished , ~ estimated full game
Aragami - 0% - 8hrs
AC China - 80% - 6 hrs (actually took 8hrs so far)
Dungeons 2 - 20% - 15hrs
Dungeons The Dark Lord - 0% - 5hrs
Dungeons - 0% - 20hrs
Guacamelee - 0% - 10hrs
Hyper Light Drifter - 0% - 12hrs
Portal 2 - 0% - 10 hrs
Portal - 0% - 5hrs
Northgard - 0% - 15hrs (?) >> summer.
Child of Light - 0% - 13hrs (replaying. Originally beat on Wii U. plan to only reach a certain point in story so less than 13hrs)
Steamworld Heist - 0% - 15hrs
Submerged - 0% - 2hrs

PC Total: (12) - 130 hours
Old Gen / Mobile Total: (4) - 83 hrs

~
LoZ: Twilight Princess HD - 20% - 45hrs
Fire Emblem Fates Birthright - 0% - 30hrs
~
Lara Croft Go - 20% - 5hrs
Monument Valley 2 - 0% - 3hrs

Switch Backlog (4) - 118 hrs
Full game hrs - estimated % cleared
Breath of the Wild - 80 hours - 5% (50hrs main story apparently)
Rayman Legends - 10 hrs - 20%
Shovel Knight Treasure Trove - ?
  • Shovel Knight - 7hrs - 10%
  • Plague Knight - 7 hrs - 0%
  • Spectre Knight- 5 hrs - 0%
  • King Knight - ?
Steamworld Dig 2 - 8hrs - 0%

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
SCHNEESUS CHRIST LIVES.

And I called Jaune using his semblance! :D Healing makes a lot more sense than time travel but I was emotional sue me lol.

Hazel just being motivated by token misplaced revenge is kind of underwhelming. Was hoping he'd turn out different honestly.

WHAT THE **** RAVEN IS THE SPRING MAIDEN?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I found a remix of all the Hunter's themes from Metroid Prime Hunters. Kind of a crazy club mix.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Seeing so many people with Spyro avatars makes me happy. Though I still gotta rep Spider-Man myself.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is the title referring to the TMNT? Is Hun all the rage now?

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
upload_2018-4-5_20-7-23.png

So this is in my cabinet.

No follow-up, that is all. Lemme throw some replies, I gotta run.

the dance of your people is attaching unis horn to a bike helmet and waddle back and forth akin to a shark?
You make it sound easy, but nine pages back I'm working up a real sweat.

AWW YEAAAH

Did not see that coming. This character was one of my MVPs in the early FEH days one shotting people. Loved bringing her out in the Arena and definitely thought she deserved to get an upgrade. I was happy to find out she did, and here she is!

A +SPD -HP iv on top of that too. That's whats up.
:denzel:

Grats man, welcome to Ninjabbit Squad.

Too bad I'm not rooting for her atm in the voting gauntlet. LMAO
Eh, we're holding the fort for now:

upload_2018-4-5_20-15-13.png

Holding back on my last 200 flags in case things go south at the last minute.

Can't exactly ride in and save the day or some **** on 200 flags but unless I want to deal with Tenth Stratum ain't no more coming, may as well make maximum impact with em.

It's called Real Life.

It sucked.
Eh.

Resolution's pretty good, but the ragdoll physics are just plain unsatisfying.

I only destroy those who deserve to be destroyed.
And yet.

Here I am.

smug_kamui_small.png

Last edited:

Chrono.

Imagine if Smashboards had a laugh track for every time you pressed Like on a post.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
BLAAAAAAAKE!
GET ****ED ADAM.

WEISS SUMMONED THE GODDAMN LANCER QUEEN HOLY ****.

ILIA WITH THAT REDEMPTION THOUGH!

CINDER FELL AND LOST HER POWERS. THAT'S FOR PENNY AND PYRRHA. MAY YOU ROT IN HELL. Also it was a great fight in general.

Now I just need someone to lob off the heads of Mercury and Emerald and I'm all set. <3
**** I think I only have the finale left. At the risk of making it onto a "Ten Pictures Taken Moments Before Disaster" compilation, when's volume six again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom